VN Ren'Py Abandoned Project Andromeda [v0.3.0] [AndromedaLab]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
keeping my eye on this. Looks great!
little side note, the font size on the dossier for the characters during their 'reunion' is too large and some if not all text were running out of space.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
no offence but for a 21 yrs old the kid looks way younger infact he looks like he'd be lucky if they let him drive in some countrys let alone captain a space ship.
apart from that and his odd looking sometimes discoloured but as is with most games these days the obligatory large size dick.
this game do's show promise what there is of it sofar I enjoyed.
I dowt anything will be done obout the over sized but if you could sort out the strange look and discolouration thats would really help the game.
I looks like more like a gerkin than a dick except instead of green its ocationaly flesh coloured some times a reddy pruple or just brown.
kind of ruins the mood well that and him being a 30 second wonder with his wham bam thank you mam aproch to sex.
was his nickname at the acadamy quick shot by any chance?.
just incase you think i'm dissing the game I'm not the game has promise.
and apart from the hallucination scene the MC appears not to be the useual pre adolescent douchebag used in many Games even if he do's look like one which sadly is just one of his other short cummings.
but the game story seems good bit of a cliff hanger at the end which is anoying but effective.
so I will definatly watch this one with interest.
nice work Dev.
Just Sayin.

Reactions: hisstoryman

AndromedaLab

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2020
Thank you everyone for the comments. I've been reading and I am already fixing bugs and working on everything that you guys pointed out. Although this is my first try on a game I am really excited about it. I am already working on the next update.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
WOW GREAT start of your game and for the AI Android that you have, she soooooo cute to cuddle up to , lol otherwise keep up the good work. I have played a million of these sci-fi games and looking forward to where you go with the game story that you working on. Plus I would stream off your game as well so your cute AI can save us all from our dying planet, lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: AndromedaLab

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Made a quick stream for your work, hope it helps you get more views for your project

• Red Heart
Reactions: AndromedaLab

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
3 weeks overdue and counting on that next update !!!
1598004759916.png

Status update
Hi guys, here to tell you, we already have over 200 new renders for next update
and right now I am currently working on the animations itself and a few scripts issues,
I expect we will have the next update in a week or less.
Thanks for your support.

Yup .. that was July 28th ... pretty sure that week or less is all gone by any week margin!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Project Andromeda [v0.2.0] AndromedaLab

Original Size: 685 MB

Compressed Size: 64 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey Phanex here's a Compressed Version.

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
He just graduated from spaceship school and has come back home to captain for his two shipmates, who he's known since childhood, and the owner of the ship, a lady considerably older than him. A shiplady, if you will. Her husband the previous captain recently died, and now it's time for him to step up and become captain of the ship.
oh man that cracked me up hahahahaha

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes