Mar 16, 2019
Project Andromeda [v0.3.0] AndromedaLab

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 229 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 211 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Thank you everyone for the comments. I've been reading and I am already fixing bugs and working on everything that you guys pointed out.
Just because I noticed it.

The ages on the pictures and the ages in the text are not matching up when Celes is doing her first set of introductions around the table..

The text says the twins are 20, the graphic shows 21.
Ruby's match both at 20.
Elise's match both at 39.
Atha's text says 21, the graphic shows 24
MC's text says 21, the graphic shows 24

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. not even Bruce likes it ... it is what it is ...
Enjoy the part you can control, like the action.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Don't know if anyone else has reported this or not, but, with a custom colony name I get this scripting error:

View attachment 868751
Yeah same here. Just corrected it in console with dobrev_sett_name = 'namegoesinsidehere' for now.
Anyone else encounter #aliengirl2 instead of a proper name right after that small hiccup? cant for the life me figure out if it's meant to call to a name or not.

for console, just make a new txt file with this in it, and call it 00cheats or something, and save as 00cheats.rpy for anyone wanting to know.
Code:
init +1:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
just correct it in console with dobrev_sett_name = 'namegoesinsidehere' for now.
Anyone else encounter #aliengirl2 instead of a proper name right after that small hiccup? cant for the life me figure out if it's meant to call to a name or not.

for console, just make a new txt file with this in it, and call it 00cheats or something, and save as 00cheats.rpy
Code:
init +1:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True
Been trying to figure out a few things. Fixed the movie error, now on to try and scour the script for missing names. lol

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Been trying to figure out a few things. Fixed the movie error, now on to try and scour the script for missing names. lol
names are in game\ep2\ characters_ep2.rpy. But figuring out which name it is, is the challenge, as I'd need to start over, so I know which name goes where :p

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
names are in game\ep2\ characters_ep2.rpy. But figuring out which name it is, is the challenge, as I'd need to start over, so I know which name goes where :p
The only names regarding them are:

Code:
define natives = Character("Natives", color="#008000")
define alienqueen = Character("Ynhazix queen", color="#008000")
No others it could be.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
The only names regarding them are:

Code:
define natives = Character("Natives", color="#008000")
define alienqueen = Character("Ynhazix queen", color="#008000")
No others it could be.
Possibly a missing name then? Maybe a hotfix or some directions from AndromedaLab could help us?;) Would very much appreciate it, and would make me very grateful indeed:) It looks odd reading it as if the queen and mc says #aliengirl2 in reference to her.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Possibly a missing name then? Maybe a hotfix or some directions from AndromedaLab could help us?;) Would very much appreciate it, and would make me very grateful indeed:) It looks odd reading it as if the queen and mc says #aliengirl2 in reference to her.
Agreed. It could be added in the next update. But, if that was the case, I doubt the queen would address the girl as that. lol

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes