Forsityk

Oct 23, 2018
They could really put it on steam (without the sex). Romance in Space is always good. But also the whole world building (ship) gives you an hinch that they gave it details. Because this concept from the whole game.....don´t you really so most of times.

Also the combat looks for only 3 programers, smooth. Heck....imagine you are playing again Mass Effect and you sit in the citadel, full of romance options, with gym, swimmingpools, garden etc.

csf91

Jan 5, 2018
Nekoboxgame - I just want you guys to know that I was in your Discord server since early this year, but I left your Discord server this week because I was tired of the @ here alerts. I had the entire server muted and I had ALL notifications disabled, but I would still see little red circle notifications with a white number in them. And it seemed like you had an @ here message multiple times each week. I got tired of clicking the folder in which your server was in, clicking on your server, locating the channel where the @ here message was, clicking on the channel to make the red circle notification go away, and then clicking back to the server that I wanted to be active and visible. I'm not complaining about the @ here's because it doesn't matter to me if I am in your server or not. I only ever played the alpha demo, and really I gained nothing from being in the Discord server for eight months. So it is no loss to me to have left it. And it is no loss to you that I left it. But I did think that the @ here's were obnoxiously annoying. If there was a way to totally block those notifications using Discord settings, I would have. But I'm pretty sure that I tried everything imaginable. It just seems selfish to abuse that to push spammy messages. An alert twice a week to some random character picture when the game is still in the early demo stages just doesn't seem fair, because there is no way to opt out of those alerts except to leave the server. Eh, I'm sure people complain about my complaint, But I wanted to tell you that and it is your decision on what you want to do. Just some feedback.
Right click on the server - Silence server (until activated again).
Then, right click again and under notification settings set to nothing and enable/activate all ticks below it.
Go into the server (any text channel from the server where you did this) press Shift + ESC to clear all notifications.

From there onwards you should not get notifications at all or the "bubble" that you said. I hope this helps ;)

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
0.8:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
so this game looks interesting but i have a few questions

im on a laptop, would that render this unplayable?
is it intensive for a laptop?

i loved artificial academy 2, and koikatsu looked to be a sucessor...turned out to be a character creator and studio posing program, this could just be my answer.

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
so this game looks interesting but i have a few questions

im on a laptop, would that render this unplayable?
is it intensive for a laptop?

i loved artificial academy 2, and koikatsu looked to be a sucessor...turned out to be a character creator and studio posing program, this could just be my answer.
laptops have components integrated into a motherboard. If you install a graphics card of at least GeForce GTX 700 Series (Maxwell architecture) or AMD Radeon RX 400 Series (Polaris architecture) it will increase and improve performance in games.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProjectARK-0.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Project Ark V0.9 Release in patreon

Fashion Update

- Cloth store now functional (16 new Cloths to dress your H-Roid with)
-6 new hair added to Saloon -Outline now supports all cloths and hair
-MC legacy hair removed on New Game (Added 3 new hairs and eye sets)
-MC visual improved
-Hair Material Re-work on Crowds

Gameplay Update

- Player can now Hug H-Roid (2 Unique animations available)

-One New Skill available on H-Skill tree (Stand Lifting)

Wait for releas kemono party(no link and now)

• Wow
Reactions: ejmuerte

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game look good and I should could add a Futa or a Female protag to the game

Seriously? It looks like fucking Koikatu, and the female characters have no vagina meshes. Also the wayfinding is fucked up, sitting can cause a softlock, and a Unreal game in 2023 should look a hell of a lot better. Even Unity makes better shaders and lighting than this.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes