iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Looks interesting. 'Almost like a real video-game' is the first thought that comes to mind.

Although, it could use a better options menu. Sound options for a start, but subtitles would be nice too.

Edit: Something's wrong with the visuals though. Everything has a weird blur on it, like it's trying to be in 3d and failing or something.
Gotta get rid of that real quick. It looks hidious.

Last edited:
Reactions: HumanNPSee

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Are the screenshots lies? It looks like there's combat in at least one or two of them but all I seem to be able to do is roam around this station (ship?) and talk to people.

The h-scenes look like they were pulled out of an illusion game, but worse. The map is basically barren.
I've found three minigames so far (class quizes, which for some reason have awful controls) baseball cages (kinda like Yazuka's, but worse) and a gym swatting thing that makes me think of that scene from the ff7 remake, except my character wouldn't stop falling over even when I inputted the correct key with the correct timing.

I know it's v 0.2, but the screenshots had me convinced there was more to this.

Still, a game where you can actually walk around and interact with things instead of just clicking on menus is always welcome

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
well i am not a paid supporter so i don't know about the latest demo but the one on itch.io has combat

Nov 19, 2018
ok question after the tutorial they throw me into the game. I did the side quests and stuff but after that is that it? I dont know how to progress the story could someone give me a walkthrough?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
That's weird i don't remember exactly all the things you have to do but it's something like you boot the game you get introduced to Risa then go to attend class then go to the gym then to the cafeteria then there's an emergency and you must go to the deck and from there they send you to the mission where you fight, oh and at some point in between all that there's the combat tutorial too, i think that's on the gym

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
That's weird i don't remember exactly all the things you have to do but it's something like you boot the game you get introduced to Risa then go to attend class then go to the gym then to the cafeteria then there's an emergency and you must go to the deck and from there they send you to the mission where you fight, oh and at some point in between all that there's the combat tutorial too, i think that's on the gym
I went to class then gym, but I havn't beaten what's her face at the squatting game yet (despite several days passing)
I havn't been to the cafeteria either, but I have been to the batting cages and the library.

Do you need to successfully pass the gym minigame to trigger the next event?
I never got any combat tutorial at the gym either.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes