Vermine

Oct 11, 2017
Nekoboxgame I was wondering if there was any actual plan on making the sex scenes actually interesting? eventually (one can dream) interactive?

I mean, i feel the game is going to be about a lot of walking around... to get to underwhelming sexy content, i'm not judging the quality of it as of now since it's pretty early it seems, but i'm just wondering if there is any plan into making the scenes actually interesting to the player?

Is there any plans about the sex content at all, outside of adding animation loops with some boring menu button clicking?

Don't get me wrong, i (sort of) feel the game could have potential...

But when a squat, baseball, and mathematics minigames are more interactive that the sex scenes in a hentai game... i'm sort of concerned for the future...
And i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one

Wiz29

Jan 25, 2020
I can't seem to play the game, everytime i try to run the app it gets stuck on a black screen. Is there a minimum requirement for specs on this game?

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
So where's the "furry" that's listed in the tags? From a look at screenshots and promotional material I just see anime girls?

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
I'm a bit worried about this one. The technical/art side seems to have people who know what they're doing on-board but the scope is absolutely massive right out the gate and there's barely any game part of the game. It feels like design by checklist rather than a clear, focused vision.

Reactions: BarnMTB

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Looks good ill keep my eye on this one a wait for further updates. Thanks for sharing! and good luck!

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
The wall on the left of the swimming pool door doesn't have collisions so I fell through the world and the game didn't save anything.

There's also a surprise unavoidable footjob scene.
I talked to the nurse NPC, one of the options softlocked the game, was forced to close it down, didn't open it since, but I assume you saying that the game didn't save means it has no autosave functionality... Awesome...

Editing it out, I played the game for 3 hours, it does indeed have autosave in some sort of way... In any case I just wrote a review sharing an in-depth of my experience about it, there's still a long way to go for this game, I hope the dev doesn't give up on it tho.

Last edited:

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
This *could* be good in the future, so far it looks nice and has a swanky UI and responsive controls (Though maybe perhaps too responsive? My mouse dpi is relatively low and I couldn't twitch without doing a 360 noscope on some anime chick) and the setting is unique-ish for the type of game it is. That said at the moment it just appears to be koikatsu in space without any of the customization options and *very* minimal involvement in sex scenes.

Also I noticed that until I put my clothes on my penis didn't exist which is a weird sentence I never thought I'd have to type out but y'know here we are.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i like the idea of teh game but it told me about the use of the phone and quests and thats it i have no idea what to do
it really needs an walkthrough preferably in game

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes