istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Isn't there a gallery or a way to unlock a scene or a save?
Nope, just play through the game, there are only 2 scenes if you're wondering (and they can't be replayed), it's really short as of now, no need for a save file.

Fulmdiddy10

Apr 21, 2019
keep getting access denied when trying to go to lvl 2. need to get there for quest where i activate all terminals. is there another access card or something?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Nekoboxgame I hope you'll be adding in sum gun or range weapon mechanics to?

So far playing V0.4 and here is my bug report:
The Tabs in the inventory menu are broken for me, like [Equipement], [Map], and [Quest] tabs are all blank. X,.,X
And the Minimap icon for showing where U need 2 go is also broken (Like its dar but it glitches out as if the z offset between the minimap BG and the mission icon is wrong and overlapping one another). XD
O and no way to equip the weapon/s yet while on the mission. XD
Gift system is broken because when I tried 2 gift a girl something nothing happened (as if she rejected the item I was gifting her or system bug where she could not take the item). XD

And I would like 2 see a debug or cheat mechanic also, so sum people don't got all day 2 test a game and just wants quick access to the gallery or GOD MODE ON (I like GOD MODE or the ability 2 change NPCs data such as affection or love rate and money, YES I AM THE WORLD BIGGEST CHEATER). :p

I only did the first mission atm will provide bug feedback as I progress. :giggle:

Last edited:

Nekoboxgame

Jan 6, 2021
Okay, let's see what changed, last time i played was version1... :p

Nekoboxgame
how do you save in this game again?

UI - Bug (New game, medical, Clicked on Cpart? I'm stuck, i can hear the icons if you move your mouse over the screen)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There has been upgrades since we launched the update-able version via our and we are continuing to do so.

The game file is simply too large for Android so I don't think its possible.

Just wondering is it possible to alter the sizes of their tits for each girl?
At the moment no however it is an idea to be considered.

What version (3,4,5) of the unreal Engine it is?
UE4*

will character creation become a lil better in time barely has anything right now
and this is currently what we've got!

Nekoboxgame I was wondering if there was any actual plan on making the sex scenes actually interesting? eventually (one can dream) interactive?

I mean, i feel the game is going to be about a lot of walking around... to get to underwhelming sexy content, i'm not judging the quality of it as of now since it's pretty early it seems, but i'm just wondering if there is any plan into making the scenes actually interesting to the player?

Is there any plans about the sex content at all, outside of adding animation loops with some boring menu button clicking?

Don't get me wrong, i (sort of) feel the game could have potential...

But when a squat, baseball, and mathematics minigames are more interactive that the sex scenes in a hentai game... i'm sort of concerned for the future...
And i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one
I agree however please keep in mind that we are a small team so we do what we can.
And here is we plan to implement.

Game is interesting in concept, but minigames need work and there is a lack of guidance on what to do sometimes.
Thanks and we'll do take note on more guidance.

Isn't there a gallery or a way to unlock a scene or a save?
Unfortunately not as of yet however we have already that in que.

dang mc creatioon kinda limited cant build skintone,maybe ina future update it can be added
Indeed it is lacking we'll see what we can do to apply more in future.

Nekoboxgame I hope you'll be adding in sum gun or range weapon mechanics to?

So far playing V0.4 and here is my bug report:
The Tabs in the inventory menu are broken for me, like [Equipement], [Map], and [Quest] tabs are all blank. X,.,X
And the Minimap icon for showing where U need 2 go is also broken (Like its dar but it glitches out as if the z offset between the minimap BG and the mission icon is wrong and overlapping one another). XD
O and no way to equip the weapon/s yet while on the mission. XD
Gift system is broken because when I tried 2 gift a girl something nothing happened (as if she rejected the item I was gifting her or system bug where she could not take the item). XD

And I would like 2 see a debug or cheat mechanic also, so sum people don't got all day 2 test a game and just wants quick access to the gallery or GOD MODE ON (I like GOD MODE or the ability 2 change NPCs data such as affection or love rate and money, YES I AM THE WORLD BIGGEST CHEATER). :p

I only did the first mission atm will provide bug feedback as I progress. :giggle:
We'll see what we can do for ranged weaponry in the future.
And cheat mode is something we don't see happening soon as there is still much for us to do.

Thank you all for playing and your support will be much appreciated for the future development of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: BanditoMarito

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Has there been a fix for the "game" requesting Internet access/firewall access? I want to try it out, but I put my foot down when programs start asking for access to things they really don't need access to.

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
Sorry for my bad english
Can i play with my low-end laptop? Here is my laptop..

Core i5
Generation 4
Ram 8
Hard : 256 SSD
Dual grafic card
CPU : AMD A8-4800 APU with Radeon HD Grafics

charabit781

May 21, 2020
I can't do anything after do all side quests only i can do was grind money via study or part time jobs and grind heart for Risa and Aisae by conversion for some reason you can touch Risa for heart but it work only twice in entry game

Jacenraze

Mar 13, 2021
OK, so I'm going to be as honest and Non-Flammatory as possible considering the early state of the game, but , I think you did the initial release too early. There is also the fact your team has other jobs to consider.

There is not a lot to hold people's attention, there are many bugs and typos. Many characters only have one or two facial expressions, and very little actual interaction. the Nurse Part-time job keeps crashing the game, I have yet to get to combat and Missions. it seems to be an underwhelming first release and update. Not to mention the maps don't seem finished as there are of areas that are inaccessible or doors that lead nowhere.

There are good points, as there does seem to be some early character building, and some potential for expansion, the game has promise, the artwork is pretty good (Similarities to Koikatsu not withstanding.) I do hope you continue this game to the finish.

One other thing, If the goal is repopulation, Why is there no Pregnancy Tag? just a thought.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Is there a save or something? IM kinda stuck and honestly getting tired :l still, the game has a good concept

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
was this abandoned?

also...you wake up naked and your dick is missing ?!

so i have to grind out 500+ affection by headpats and talking each day?
takes waaaaay too long...

Last edited:

Bastus

May 1, 2021
was this abandoned?

also...you wake up naked and your dick is missing ?!

so i have to grind out 500+ affection by headpats and talking each day?
takes waaaaay too long...
The first release had a training mission and a combat mission but the update removed it and added some slight H content and daily item farming. I don't know why they took at the one action mission. It was a one and done, I suggested adding repeating goal oriented missions early on like killing x amount of enemies or collect specific items so at least you had an action loop while they built the game. Honestly the models aren't all that impressive...I'm not trying to be mean or anything. No facial expressions or idle animations really.

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
New update came out a couple days ago. It brings back the combat system and adds some other stuff.
Changelog:

Reactions: derakino999

Otter1991

Oct 3, 2022
The first release had a training mission and a combat mission but the update removed it and added some slight H content and daily item farming. I don't know why they took at the one action mission. It was a one and done, I suggested adding repeating goal oriented missions early on like killing x amount of enemies or collect specific items so at least you had an action loop while they built the game. Honestly the models aren't all that impressive...I'm not trying to be mean or anything. No facial expressions or idle animations really.
They bring back the combat on V0.5 and added 2 daily missions

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ProjectARK-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes