MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
"Humanity is fucked, so it's your job to get fucked so we can get unfucked."

I'll say the art is at least decent. Looks like a weird school setting that promotes... breeding? And the outfits remind me of Infinite Stratos a little bit. So we're like Ichika but with working testicles (which in this setting is badly needed). I like the sci-fi setting, in fact I think I prefer over the hundreds of Ren Py Fantasy games that are dime a dozen. Although with obvious dangers still around, are we just fucked if too many of the main fighting girls get knocked up the moment something decides to raid the ship?

Reactions: PsyTurtle

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I dont know if it is fine to report bug I found here. Dont know if they gonna question me cuz I pirate like everyone here. Sooo thanks to anyone that may already report it or gonna report for me.
just start playing today too soo dont know much bout game

10101110011.png
Literally just fall off the map cuz I was too lazy of ran around soo blindly follow minimap only. then I fall off the map cuz map could not load

there also suddenly delay in interaction and stuff which I ok with but suddenly my interaction were skip (nothing happen when try to talk to cafe girl) THEN I met crying girl outside of classroom so asking her for quest THEN suddenly that cafe girl interaction menu just show up. I cant quit it and I already ask her sec time soo got her quest already. Then I went and finish both of them quest with these ui on my screen til I notice my quest of send coffee to Luke was not complete despite I already give them coffee. Sooo game breaking bug

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I wish this game had more physical Customization like Illusion games. Changing outfits is just meh. You're going to strip them off anyway.

Reactions: 167 and 69ztare

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Pretty barebones, I hope this gets some more actual content soon. Combat is there, but pretty bad. Attacks take a while and the ending attack has pretty long end-lag. Ran into a bug when helping the crying girl, I met the lady who tells me that the doll was taken by a blue haired girl towards the gardens, but when I go up there, I find a blue haired girl holding a doll whose pathing is bugging out so hard she walks down 2 flights of stairs and then does a jig in the middle of a hallway for the rest of the game. Quitting doesn't fix it, resting doesn't fix it.

Reactions: 69ztare

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Looks so promising that it makes me have my doubts if it will ever be completed.
But there are things still confusing, like "how to change the girls clothes" and "it looks extremely hard to raise hearts, so what am I doing wrong".
A "change the appearance of the main character" would be welcome.
But what I want most is a flat chested character who doesn't look like a loli. The one who mostly looks like this is that white haired girl who vaguely looks like Yin from Darker than Black, but we can't even talk to her. :cry:

Reactions: 167

esoteric0781

Feb 25, 2019
Im completing tasks but its not autosaving. Everytime i close and try to continue I restart at the beginning. Sucks.

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
I'll reiterate that the game's premise looks good but I have no clue why this is version 0.5, there's still miles to go...

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
A great game with a lot of potential, I hope they put full compatibility with the controller, it would be good to show where each heroine is located, maybe an auto clear in the missions already completed, good luck with the project

jisack

Jun 25, 2022
The problem right now for me is about save, it could be better if autosave is wasn't working like they were told at first start so add custom save.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
I won't lie, since VRoid models are quite ugly, I feel like this would work more as a non-H game, since the H-scenes are just like

:HideThePain:

Still, may your work bring you prosperity, dev.
Pretty curious how this game turns out.
It's a pretty brave undertaking.
Best of luck. :):coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Katsuie

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Anyone happen to know where or if the save files can be located?

And what is the "right" way to get to heart level 2? Or is it really just the endless grind?

Last edited:

vikmos

Oct 5, 2019
So... What is in 0.5. I've completed all quests and have maxed possible relations with available girls.
Still can't figure out how to get 3rd heart with Risa. And is it possible to get second with other girls?

Otter1991

Oct 3, 2022
So... What is in 0.5. I've completed all quests and have maxed possible relations with available girls.
Still can't figure out how to get 3rd heart with Risa. And is it possible to get second with other girls?
1667973068640.png

You can do H-stuff with Risa if you reached heart lvl 2. I spoke with the dev, Risa max heart lvl is 2 right now, they are still building quests and story

Forsityk

Oct 23, 2018
God damn man, this game could be an Koikatsu what maybe we all desire. Like really an whole space ship full task, shops, gym, swimm pool etc.
This game could make the koikatsu delevoper springing from an mountain

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
God damn man, this game could be an Koikatsu what maybe we all desire. Like really an whole space ship full task, shops, gym, swimm pool etc.
This game could make the koikatsu delevoper springing from an mountain
It's 3 people with day jobs, so about 1 person working full time at best, lol. They have no hope of making something at Koikatsu level. No idea how many people work at Illusion, but I'm guessing it's at least a dozen? Their staff page just mentions they're hiring.

Last edited:
Reactions: HumanNPSee
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes