Bastus

May 1, 2021
I went to class then gym, but I havn't beaten what's her face at the squatting game yet (despite several days passing)
I havn't been to the cafeteria either, but I have been to the batting cages and the library.

Do you need to successfully pass the gym minigame to trigger the next event?
I never got any combat tutorial at the gym either.
I think the updated version removed the combat tutorials because it doesn't even have you go to the gym with Risa anymore. If the combat stuff is pass the gym mini game then I can't seem to beat it either.

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Well, I've found the save terminals. Now where's the location that it actually stores the data, so that I can have a backup in case something breaks while the development of it all is...well, developing still?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This thread is so barren and uneventful, I wonder if the devs are sponsoring the game or something?
Since only a small bunch of people know this game for now

Reactions: derakino999

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That is completely true, i found out about this game completely by chance.
Exactly, by chance.
The sponsoring or presence by the dev is kinda absent, especially for a game that pretends to be THIS big and ambitious.
But anyways I’ll wait here, to see how the things turn out, since the game is fun

Reactions: derakino999

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
I'm actually rather curious WHAT you can do. I have found surprisingly little. I see that you can do various jobs here and there in the (station? Ship?) and do some training. I've also found a few of the more interesting events from some of the women, but only a couple.

I don't expect a LOT of content for a project that's just starting, but I had the notion that it was....more involved then just the smattering that is available now. Am I wrong and just missin' something, or what?

vikmos

Oct 5, 2019
How to finish this bloody tutorial?
I've attended class. Won the sit-ups competition. Had a "date" with Risa (baseball game). And finished all available side quests.
That's it. No more content for me.
Any interactions with characters except Risa are useless. I can't get any progress with them.

What I need to do to start a normal game?

Nekoboxgame

Jan 6, 2021
Exactly, by chance.
The sponsoring or presence by the dev is kinda absent, especially for a game that pretends to be THIS big and ambitious.
But anyways I’ll wait here, to see how the things turn out, since the game is fun
We are trying to achieve a large ambition however realistically it will take more time for us to develop especially with our day jobs. We are trying to reach out through Reddit, Hentai Discord channels and Twitter however most of the updates comes first on our Discord + Patreon. So if you have anywhere else as recommendation would love to hear about it!

I'm actually rather curious WHAT you can do. I have found surprisingly little. I see that you can do various jobs here and there in the (station? Ship?) and do some training. I've also found a few of the more interesting events from some of the women, but only a couple.

I don't expect a LOT of content for a project that's just starting, but I had the notion that it was....more involved then just the smattering that is available now. Am I wrong and just missin' something, or what?
What you can do on our Patreon version are the basic daily quests to acquire currency for items, small talk and interactions with NPCs to get to know them. There are more things coming up like dressing up, upload your own video in theatres and more relationship building quests.

How to finish this bloody tutorial?
I've attended class. Won the sit-ups competition. Had a "date" with Risa (baseball game). And finished all available side quests.
That's it. No more content for me.
Any interactions with characters except Risa are useless. I can't get any progress with them.

What I need to do to start a normal game?
You have the early demo version of the game and is limited of gameplay.
Follow us on Discord to see what is available on future updates :)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
We are trying to achieve a large ambition however realistically it will take more time for us to develop especially with our day jobs. We are trying to reach out through Reddit, Hentai Discord channels and Twitter however most of the updates comes first on our Discord + Patreon. So if you have anywhere else as recommendation would love to hear about it!

What you can do on our Patreon version are the basic daily quests to acquire currency for items, small talk and interactions with NPCs to get to know them. There are more things coming up like dressing up, upload your own video in theatres and more relationship building quests.

You have the early demo version of the game and is limited of gameplay.
Follow us on Discord to see what is available on future updates :)
Oh I see!
Reaching out Twitter and Reddit is especially a good thing for sponsoring and spreading news, I suggest to go that way, a Twitter account is a great start.
Thank you for responding, great luck on your project, I already recommended it to some of my close friends

Reactions: Nekoboxgame

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
The ambition seems too large.
Consider KoiKatu, the game is backed by a full development team with lots of experience, still the game consists mainly a school and a few additional scenes at home. Poor interactive mechanics and no battle system.

Reactions: BarnMTB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Okay, let's see what changed, last time i played was version1... :p

Nekoboxgame
how do you save in this game again?

UI - Bug (New game, medical, Clicked on Cpart? I'm stuck, i can hear the icons if you move your mouse over the screen)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Concept of this game looks like something I would like to see in Illusion games. It's a sandbox dating sim with some cool side activities that adds variety to the game. What I don't really like in this game is art style, that in my opinion lack sexines and erotism. I had the same problem with Koikatu from Illusion. Graphic in that game was good, but it was hard to make girls look really sexy (mods needed).

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
A 3D rpg with adult content........this is my kind of stuff i'll give it a try

Last edited:

pedr0

Nov 11, 2017
The wall on the left of the swimming pool door doesn't have collisions so I fell through the world and the game didn't save anything.

There's also a surprise unavoidable footjob scene.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Just wondering is it possible to alter the sizes of their tits for each girl?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes