PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
There may have been a previous bug that's no longer there, but there is certainly a Day21 bug, no doubt.

With v0.4 P2 the Player MUST be on either or both Phoebe/Susan routes to progress. There's no other way without the dev or me fixing it.

Why? Well I'll elaborate. When the dev wrote P1 (Day21) the free roam DayNotes list is filled with only elective tasks (in this case routes that the Player could previously choose to be on or not) and didn't place in a single mandatory base task (in which the Player would have no other previous way to elect it's possibility, such as standard story progression).

The code for the list creation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, for any one in-game "Day" to set as "complete" so the end free roam button populates View attachment 2736320 , a function is called to check if all the required tasks are completed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the Player is not on either or both the Phoebe or Susan routes then the DayNotes list is empty (not populated). In the above function if the DayNotes is empty or a task is otherwise not completed (verified by another NoteState check function) it returns False which means no moon icon end free roam option. This is also the case with the dev's CheckAllNotes function which works in a very similar way to either progress to the next day or end the episode for the current update.

I'm at odds here since any fix I make will almost certainly be different than what the dev chooses (although it would work). This is not a scenario type I prefer to fix "bugs" tbh. It's best if the dev is notified so a proper fix can be made the way the team sees fit in their own coding format and fashion. That said I'm going to temp fix it regardless so I can continue testing and finishing the mod.

Regards.

Note: This wall of text is mostly to assist the dev team should they wish to take this analysis into account to more efficiently find and correct the error.
Thank you for this. I will try again and begrudgingly jump on Phoebe’s path.

Reactions: Tulrek

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I have to say that the game's musics are brilliant!
It's a real pleasure to hear them. They fit in perfectly with the different scenes in the game.
Congratulations for this excellent work.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
I_Day_01.png I_Day_02.png I_Day_03.png

Hello, everyone!
Today we wanna wishes a best to all our community and say:
Freedom doesn’t have a skin color or gender. Freedom is for everyone, no matter who you are or what you do. Let’s celebrate the equality and keep fighting for freedom for every single person in this world.
Happy independence day!
Best wishes,
Dr.Mad and team

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
jul02.png

Hi, everyone!
Latest development news:
  • Development status. This week was mainly focused on creating animations. We always try something new in our development process. We learned some new techniques to create lively animations, and the results are impressive. Soon you will see them in the new update and will not be disappointed.
  • Changes in news feed. When discussing our love for trying new things in our development process, we want to emphasize that it extends beyond just the core development itself. We also strive to improve our interaction with the community. You may have noticed that we recently introduced progress barsfor development stages in the preview renders for "Development Log" posts. Additionally, after analyzing our news feed, we realized that we were lacking preview posts. Here's what we've decided:
    Starting today, we will regularly share previews of the upcoming update. These preview posts will be categorized into three types:
    - Preview – will contains preview renders without NSFW content YELLOW PASS and higher
    - LEWD Preview – will contains preview NSFW renders access to this type of post will have all BLUE PASS and higher
    - ANIMATION Preview – will contains ANIMATION preview video access to this type of post will have all RED PASS owners and higher
    First set of preview posts are already released (check it! , ), and moving forward, they will be released within the week on weekdays. From now on, our "Development Log" posts will no longer include preview renders from the upcoming update. Instead, they will be accompanied by beautiful renders with characters from our game and development progress information.
    We hope that this approach will bring you more enjoyment through magnificent renders and help pass the time while waiting for the next update.
  • FAQ. Some more popular questions and answers...
    1: What is Storybook and how is it related to the original game and its storyline?
    Answer: Storybook is standalone additional content (with three separate story events) that is not included in the main game. It was created as a reward for our high tier subscribers who want more content featuring project ATMOSPHERE characters. The events in the storybook take place in the same universe and at the same time as the original game.
    Storybook are containing:
    - additional story for Phoebe and Betty (includes experimental feature with Phoebe's voiceover)
    -
    additional story Susan and Viola
    - additional story Monica
    - 483 static HQ renders
    - 40 animations
    2: Does you have in plans to add more events for Storybook?
    Answer: Yes, we have plans to add several events for Storybook. New events for Phoebe and Susan are already in the works, but progress is slow due to our limited resources and the fact that our main focus is on the development of the core game.Please follow us , , and , this is important to us.
Thanks for all your support!
Have a great evening everyone!
Dr. Mad and team.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
15_07_23.png

Hi, everyone!
Latest development news:
  • Development status. This week was focused on Phoebe’s scenes and animations. I never stop appreciating how much the transition to the new graphics card has given us! The 4090 has not only allowed usto bypass technical limitations of the previous card (for example, we couldn't have scenes with more than 3 charactersin one frame before – to do this we need make some tricksas hide textures for characters or hide half of scene environmentalthat’s wasn’t in the frame; the old GPU simply couldn't handle it), but mostimportantly, the upgrade has significantly increased the frames amount in our animations. While previously we made animations at around 60 frames, with the power of the new GPU card, we're now achieving an incredible 360 frames!
    Working with the new GPU card is an absolute pleasure. In many ways, this is thanks to your support – with your support, we were able to make the switch to this new hardware. Soon you will feel It in our game!
  • Phoebe’s Discord Reward Art poll. As we promised, after announcing the results of the voting for Phoebe's visuals (you can check ), we have initiated another voting for our Discord community. This time, we are selecting a Phoebe’s look that will be showcased as Discord Reward Art in the next game update. We invite you to join us and participate in the voting! .
  • Preview. In our last dev status, we mentioned that we were planning to increase the number of preview renders that we share with our community. The new set: , , and , has already been posted. Hurry and check them out! To make it even more convenient for you, we have created dedicated Preview channels on Discord. Access to these channels will correspond to your tiers, and they will serve as repositories for the previews, making it easier for you to find them.
    1: Does Susan and Karen are the same person?
    Answer: No, Karen and Susan are not the same person, but they are closely connected like all the mirror counterparts in our game. The behavior of Karen in the game will depend on the choices you make when interacting with Susan.
    2: Can you make choice to skip first femdom scene with Susan?
    Answer: Yes, we have plans to remade the first scene with Susan and provide an option for players who do not enjoy femdom to either skip the scene or transition Susan into a different relationship root (vanilla). Unfortunately, such a remake requires making changes to several subsequent scenes in order to maintain a natural progression. But we have it in our backlog.
Please follow us , , and , this is important to us.
Dr. Mad and team.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Tried the game out, and it was pretty good in the start and has some nice looking characters and animations and so on, but i just hate the forced sex when you have 0 options to say no, makes MC feel brainless, even more so when your best friend from childhood has a crush on her it just makes no sense, and MC just goes "i like this lets play along" MC even promiss hes friend to do everything he can to help him get her, almost feels like NTR.

Guessing this will be an on going thing with MC doing whatever he feels like no matter how the players feel, thats just not my thing, which is to bad since game did look good, i tried to do everything i could to avoid susan never gave her a complliment or anything which makes options given to players feel pointless, dont really get why this dosent have a harem tag when MC have sex with everone no matter what you do.

Last edited:

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
stat22_07.png

Hi, everyone!
Latest development news:
  • Development status. This week was mostly dedicated to preparing locations and setting for the Phoebe and Monica event. We started working on posing, and the progress is going quite well. We have completed many renders, and at the moment, we have already finished 900 HD renders (without counting renders for animations).
    Additionally, we wrapped up work on the animations for the first event (Amy, Yui, Jessie, Phoebe), resulting in 22 (!) completed rendered animations.
    Next week, we plan to continue working on posing the scene for Phoebe and Monica. The Render PC will continue rendering the scenes and animations.
  • New previews are available. If you are still didn’t see a new preview set – we are highly recommended to see it: , has already been posted. Hurry and check them out!
    1: When will the latest (current) version of the game become public (free for download)?
    Answer: This is a very frequently asked question. For now, our game distribution model currently follows the following cycle:
    1) Release of a new version of the game (let's take the current version 0.4-P2 as an example).
    2) The release of a new update means that the previous version is no longer current and transitions into the public version - which is available for download for everyone, meaning it becomes free.
    Therefore, as soon as the next update (0.4-P3) is released, on the same day, latest version before new update (0.4-P2) will become public and available for download for everyone.
    2: What should I do if I purchased the latest version of the game but cannot download it (due to slow download speed or the link not opening in my country)?
    Answer: If you have purchased the game and, for some reason, cannot download it or experience very slow download speeds (as some file hosting platforms may not provide access in all countries, let alone high speeds), simply reach out to us on our platforms (the quickest way being our , where we have a dedicated channel for discussing any game-related issues - ). We will gladly provide you with an alternative link for download the game. Currently, we have three options available:
    -MEGA
    -
    -MediaFire
    3: Is there an official Walkthrough?
    Answer: We are currently working on creating an official Walkthrough. However, since we are currently making changes to the storyline of some charactersin the first part of the game (days 1-12), as well as tweaking quests during this period, it is currently not possible to complete the Walkthrough for the first part of the game. We will release the official Walkthrough once we complete the updates for the first part of the game.
Dr. Mad and team.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
devlog_29-07.png

Hi, fellas!
Latest development news:
  • Development status. This week has been entirely dedicated to working on a major event featuring Phoebe and Monica. The event is turning out to be large and complex in terms of character posing and location selection(there will be several). I'm confident you'll enjoy the event, although I can't provide more details to avoid spoilers. However, the work is progressing, and the event is moving towards completion.
    Next week, I will continue working on posing and animations for this Monica and Phoebe scene.
  • More previews. Have a look: ,
  • New custom renders rules. As you may have noticed, we have decided to offer another gift to our community and made some changes to the rules regarding custom render distribution.
    Here's how it works now:
    - BLACK PASS + owners can request ONE custom render per month.
    - RED PASS + owners have access to view ALL renders from custom renders sets.
    - YELLOW PASS + owners can view ONE preview render from custom render sets.
    While we're at it, we would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our BLACK and PURPLE subscribers once again - You guys are AWESOME as always. Can’t wait to share your custom orders for all players!
    P.S. If you have a special desire or naughty dream with our characters– jump in to our BLACK or PURPLE tiers and tell us all you want – be sure, you will love the results. But before you do that - please check .
    1: Any changes to Economic system?
    Answer: Yes, undoubtedly, the current economic system is far from what we envision in our game. Currently, it plays a nominal role and essentially has no impact. However, we do have plans to revamp it. We want players to be able to influence gameplay through the game's economic model. In the future, we plan to introduce variability in quests by incorporating alternative paths that can be unlocked using the player's earned money. Unfortunately, we currently lack the resources to tackle all aspects of the game, and the question of the economy is still waiting for its moment to shine.
    2: After we post the preview of the custom renders, there were many questions regarding Phoebe's new look.
    Answer: Don't worry, all significant changes to character appearances in our project occur only through community-wide voting. The Phoebe looks that may have excited many were created upon request from one of our beloved BLACK PASS subscriber who enjoys experimenting with our custom renders. Very often, while creating such looks, we notice interesting details or traits that could be used in future scenes, but rest assured that any major decisions won't go unnoticed by the community's decision-making process.
Dr. Mad and team.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes