SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
dev17_06.png

Hi, choombas!
Here’s are the latest dev news:
  • Development status. This week was fully dedicated to working on posing the first events of Yui and Jessie for next update. While I sleep - the PCdoes the rendering of completed scenes. Now we're focusing on the first events for the next update. The outcome may vary among players based on the character they chose to spend the night with in the previous update. Last week, we wrote about finishing the posing of Amy, and this week we got the result of that scene: 300 smoking sexy renders and 2 hot animations.

The total render counter for the next update has already exceeded 400 - a great result!

• FAQ. We consulted and decided to devote some of our status time to answering frequently asked questions:

1. What does the choice in the scene where the player in the nightclub chooses to watch Cherry and Snow White dance or not affect?
    Answer: First of all, it affects your relationship with Yui. If you watch the dance of these girls, then your relationship with Yui suffers a little. It also affects future events with these girls. If you refused to watch their dance, it will affect the content of their events in the future.

2. Will events with Cherry and Snow White be added?
    Answer: Yes. In the future, we plan to add several free-mode events for each girl.

• Phoebe's visual polls. Yesterday, the polls on Phoebe's visuals ended. Although we haven't counted all the votes yet, to be honest, I'm surprised by the results! Tomorrow we will announce the results and post a beautiful graphics post with your choice. After we get the results - according to our tradition, we will launch a vote for a special render for our .
Please follow us , , and , this is important to us.
Thanks for all your support!
Have a great evening everyone!
Dr. Mad and team.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hello, could you please tell me - is FF (lesbian) avoidable?

I tried to go through comments in the thread but still didn't get a clear answer, thank you.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hello friends, I have the same story, after the morning scene of 21 days, it immediately throws you into a parallel world. Then you find yourself at home at night, there are no tasks, there is no way to sleep. After turning off everything possible in the settings, Monica's room got two renders that weren't there before. Obviously some kind of bug, maybe someone will tell you how to end this day. Thanks in advance.:)
Was this ever fixed? I don't remember seeing the need to start over.. again.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Was this ever fixed? I don't remember seeing the need to start over.. again.
I hope that the developer will pay attention to this, not only I had such a question. At the moment, the game lacks one logical link - when the hero makes decisions about his relationship with girls at night, in my opinion on the 16th day, if you do not choose anyone, then this problem arises. For example, I was not interested in maintaining relations with them, and therefore I got into this situation, since on this day there should be contacts with them. Of course, the developer knows better, but it seems to me that he just missed this moment :) :) :) . As for the game itself, it's just a masterpiece and it seems to me that it should not have such moments.

Reactions: fishbrain

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I hope that the developer will pay attention to this, not only I had such a question. At the moment, the game lacks one logical link - when the hero makes decisions about his relationship with girls at night, in my opinion on the 16th day, if you do not choose anyone, then this problem arises. For example, I was not interested in maintaining relations with them, and therefore I got into this situation, since on this day there should be contacts with them. Of course, the developer knows better, but it seems to me that he just missed this moment :) :) :) . As for the game itself, it's just a masterpiece and it seems to me that it should not have such moments.
If he does not then I'll sort it when the mod is ready. I've been sidetracked the last 3 days or so prepping for existing other VN mod updates but I was progressing rather rapidly until then. If memory serves I was on Day13 or thereabouts. I've sorted things 100% through that for certain (I've tested every single possible combination which eats up as much time as translating Russian to Engrish for the mod's use).

If you have no interest in mods then no worries, once I'm done I'll write a proper correspondence to the dev similar to the post I wrote here with all the issues I find and my suggested coding fixes to resolve them.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, I need some help from one of you long-term VN players. I can't for the life of me figure out why the dev is doing this but in Day13 you get a choice of whether to become a member of the XXX club or not:
1687279609754.png

Fair enough. Now the problem. The dev has coded the even variable to be True every time you load any save regardless of the in-game day... even if you were on Day 1 or Day 21 it's set to be True no matter what (as if the Player chose to become a member, even if they chose not to be):
Python:
if not Susan_XxxClubМСBecomesAMember:
    $ Susan_XxxClubМСBecomesAMember = True
What in the world was he trying to fix? The only way the above choice even would ever make any difference is if you made a playthrough starting before Day13 and never saved, just kept playing to retain the choice to NOT become a member (if that's what you wish).

I don't get it... any ideas? (I don't think I've ever asked VN fans for help before but this one boggles the mind).

Regards.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Okay, I need some help from one of you long-term VN players. I can't for the life of me figure out why the dev is doing this but in Day13 you get a choice of whether to become a member of the XXX club or not:

Fair enough. Now the problem. The dev has coded the even variable to be True every time you load any save regardless of the in-game day... even if you were on Day 1 or Day 21 it's set to be True no matter what (as if the Player chose to become a member, even if they chose not to be):
Python:
What in the world was he trying to fix? The only way the above choice even would ever make any difference is if you made a playthrough starting before Day13 and never saved, just kept playing to retain the choice to NOT become a member (if that's what you wish).

I don't get it... any ideas? (I don't think I've ever asked VN fans for help before but this one boggles the mind).

Regards.
no idea about this - there was never a problem with :unsure:

but there are sideactions with one girl where you can go to the club (viola)
it's maybe a var so that the club is avail at all at the map?

other note :

your overlay may interfer the in-built dev-tool

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Python:

Regards.
Here's another oddity (as I'm trying desperately to finally wrap up Episode 2, Day13:

There used to be or was going to be a Maya scene where she's supposed to call the Player and ask to visit:
Python:
$ Maya.add_progress("day_13_maya_01", _("[ma.name!t] позвонила мне сегодня и позвала в гости. Ситуация с деньгами вынудила ее согласиться сниматься обнаженной и продавать эти фотографии. Мы провели замечательный вечер вместе."), False)
$ Maya.add_progress("day_13_maya_02", _("[ma.name!t] позвонила мне сегодня и позвала в гости. Я отказался... Я сам не знаю почему. наверное просто устал."), False)
Which translates to:
  • "Maya called me today and invited me over. The money situation forced her to agree to shoot nude and sell these photos. We had a wonderful evening together."
  • "Maya called me today and invited me over. I refused... I don't know why. I must be just tired."
Then you either used to or was going to be presented a new Map location to go there:
Python:
    $ DayNotes.append(Note("entry_1", _("Отправляйся на тренировку в «АТМОСФЕРУ»")))
    $ DayNotes.append(Note("entry_2", _("Пора навестить Сюзан!"), NoteConditions = ["entry_1"]))
    $ DayNotes.append(Note("entry_3", _("Встреться с Мари в гостинице."), NoteConditions = ["entry_1"]))
    $ DayNotes.append(Note("entry_4", _("[monname!t] просила заглянуть к ней."), NoteConditions = ["entry_1"]))
    $ DayNotes.append(Note("entry_5", _("Отправляйся на встречу с Сюзан."), ConditionVariable = "Susan_TalkAboutSusansClub"))
    # SanchoNote: Note the above has 5 entries in the Notes overlay... but is missing the 6th for Maya

label Day_13_check:
    if CheckNoteState(1):
    if not CheckNoteState(6) and Maya_Day13_talk_on_phone_about_come_in:  # SanchoNote: notice the NoteState #6 (which is missing in the above list)
        $ Maya.unlock_event("day_13_maya_bath_dating")  # SanchoNote: Here's where the scene is
Here's some screenies of the scene. I reckon I'll make it a scene in the SanchoGallery as a bonus. There's no way to see the scene otherwise. I'll just remove all the rewards, etc so nothing gets broken.
1687301783692.png 1687301806593.png 1687301840234.png 1687301858158.png

Did this used to be in the VN that anyone recalls? Odd, just like the replied to post. I'm catching hell getting this damn Day13 finished due to the inconsistencies and me following dead ends. Boehser Onkel, this scene ring a bell with you bud?

Edit: Well, fuck it, she's in as a bonus scene to finish off Episode 2 which gives SanchoGallery it's 11th scene. It's time for tonight's first adult beverage...
1687303302955.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
The delayed text is a terrible decision. I can't count how many times I've had to scroll back because it advances just as I click/spacebar. There is a text speed slider for a reason and if I wanted auto I would enable it. Not even past the prologue and already want to quit/delete.

Reactions: Slosophone

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
hmmm

its a long time since i played but i think no
i remember the spicy shot at the beach but this :unsure:

i dont think the "maya date" is in the game somehow or even the phone call
but the code is there ...

i played through day 13 quick , and despite i did all things with maya before , there is no phone call

Screenshot_5.png without jumping to the date

Screenshot_3.png jumping to the label with urm

Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hmmm

its a long time since i played but i think no
i remember the spicy shot at the beach but this :unsure:

i dont think the "maya date" is in the game somehow or even the phone call
but the code is there ...

i played through day 13 quick , and despite i did all things with maya before , there is no phone call

View attachment 2712060 without jumping to the date

View attachment 2712059 jumping to the label with urm

Sancho1969
Indeed, it might have used to be in the game but it currently isn't available. No worries, I've already added it to the Gallery. Done. Moving on to Episode 3 and choreographing the MiniStat. I think I've coded on this VN more than BaDIK... seriously. I've put in a ton of hours into this beast to date. Hopefully MikeOG is more than satisfied with the results cause I'm not pulling any punches... this is one slick-ass mod if I do say so myself. That's me rambling... back to work.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The delayed text is a terrible decision. I can't count how many times I've had to scroll back because it advances just as I click/spacebar. There is a text speed slider for a reason and if I wanted auto I would enable it. Not even past the prologue and already want to quit/delete.
It's mostly due to the image transitions of the speaking effect (the mouth movement of chars). There's ~5,850 pauses in the VN currently, most are hard pauses except those speaking fx. I'd help you but my cutoff limit is somewhere around 5,069 pauses. :ROFLMAO: It does make rolling back a bitch though, it's slow and I'm not the type to wait long as I already spend the majority of my working life seeing this screen (so I feel your pain):
1687305770799.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yea this update ended harem gathering. so now you need to make individual saves for all girls.
I don't think I do. Either I'm only interested in one LI or if I'm interested in more than one I don't play. So I don't need multiple save games.

The important thing is to know how many LIs the game has, and if I can avoid all the sex scenes and relationships with all but one LIs.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i think that event got replaced with the photoshot on day 14 at the beach

have fun with this mess :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969
I reckon you're correct, just noticed that label while I was prepping Day14. Folks already have me anxious to get to Day15/16 so I can sort whatever is going on in the current update that's been freaking folks out (harem/no harem or something of the sort). I can solve it one way or another. Between splits and critical path code that's now embedded in the Core there's not much that can't be tackled one way or another... at least folks can have a final say without reloading an Episode back or so... I'll know when I get there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The important thing is to know how many LIs the game has, and if I can avoid all the sex scenes and relationships with all but one LIs.
atm there's 6 or so LIs and some non-wanted LI scenes might be unavoidable.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes