Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
yea this update ended harem gathering. so now you need to make individual saves for all girls.
Thank you. Yes, everything is in place with the night sleeps. Difficult decisions... Three girls and all three are unique... Then three routes... :cry:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was totally enjoying this title until I just saw MC get the world's worst fucking haircut EVER!!!:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: Even the ridiculous bowl cut Jim Carrey wore in Dumb and Dumber isn't as bad as MC's rag mop do! What a travesty of modern hair cutting!:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: I'm gonna be sick!:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: Hell, I can do a much better fade on my own dome with my Wahl clippers at home! What a fucking joke! Problem is... I ain't laughing! To top it all off, MC's hair is somehow LONGER on top than when he walked into the salon!

Also, while I'm up on the soap box griping... What the fuck is the deal with getting bad boy points for being with Betty??? MC gets bad boy points if he DOESN'T agree to help Yui even if it means forsaking Jesse so how can being with a sweet, caring, loving, wonderful young lady like Betty equal bad boy points???
That makes absolutely zero sense to me.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

TBH, If I wasn't digging the rest of this AVN so damned much, either reason above would be cause to drop it! I could even live with the bad boy points if MC would just go to a proper barber and say a few simple words that I have uttered many times to all of my barbers... short, neat and professional, please sir... Never got a bad cut that way. Somebody needs to buy the boy a clue. Mia and Yui should laugh at his hair in stereo... That should get his attention. What a mess!!!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:rolleyes:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.28 - 22.35.29.05.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.28 - 22.35.40.39.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.28 - 22.36.11.34.png
1685338783193.png

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
It's a pity that the plot veered towards sci-fi, some threads are just boring and sometimes unnecessary, it definitely looked more interesting in the first updates...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you. Yes, everything is in place with the night sleeps. Difficult decisions... Three girls and all three are unique... Then three routes... :cry:
and 3some with yui and that girl with mc whom mc spied at showers. dunno how to trigger it.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
and 3some with yui and that girl with mc whom mc spied at showers. dunno how to trigger it.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. The two girls in the bathroom you're looking at are: Yui and Alice. (In the gym, Alice invited me to have sex, but only if you had sex before at Yui's house) Yui can be a love interest, but Alice is just a friend (who has sex with you cordially). If you stop peeking in time, Yui will not notice and leave (during the scene you can also choose whether Yui will be straight or bisex in the future), then you can have sex with Alice.
The three potential girls at the end of the episode:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i mean i saw pics of yui and alice with mc in bathroom having quality time.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
i mean i saw pics of yui and alice with mc in bathroom having quality time.
Oh, now I understand. I also saw those pictures (in the Alice gallery), but that scene didn't work for me either. I tried several versions, but it was as if the scene was intentionally interrupted. Maybe the pictures were just made for extras... Maybe the author he didn't want a triple relationship for any of the LI... Other characters also have extra pictures that are not in the game... I only came across one group scene (Susan, MC, and two other girls massage scenes).

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
Dev_june_01.png

Hi, everyone!
Development News:
  • Next update status. We've finished all scripting for the next update. Although we may make some changes during the development process, the main work is done. We've also moved on to the posing stage and have already rendered the first shots for the next update. Next week, we'll continue to work on the posing.

• Focus polls for 0.4-P2. As we mentioned in our last development status, we want to hear your voice. That's why we've waited for some time (until all tiers finished the last update) and now we starting several focus polls about 0.4-P2.

If you've already finished our last update, please participate in the focus polls and give us your feedback - it's very important to us. If you haven't finished it yet, don't worry - these polls are timeless. Play at your own pace and come back to tell us what you think of the 0.4-P2 update after you finished.

All tiers can vote. More info about .
  • Phoebe’s visual polls for Day 24. Guys, you did great last week (Susan polls), and now it's time for our Red Foxy. Phoebe needs your votes to decide how she'll look in one of the scenes for the next update.

Rules are the same – all tiers can vote.
Please follow us , , and , this is important to us.
Thanks for all your support!
Have a great evening everyone!
Dr. Mad and team.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
with alice in the shower, i unlocked all choices where to cum, but i'm not able to choice "in mouth" (only "in face" is active while "in mouth" is grey). what i have to do?

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
Dev_june_02.png

Hi, everyone!
Development News:
  • Next update status. This week I spent most of my work time posing scenes and rendering. For today, I've completely finished posing for Amy's event, and I've started work on Yui's event. Over 220 static renders have been completed so far. I was also able to dedicate some time to coding the first event. The next week I'll also devote to working on posing and rendering.

• Focus polls for 0.4-P2. Polling is still in progress! Guys, please get more involved. We take your opinions into account when planning the next events in the game.

If you've already finished our last update, please participate in the focus polls and give us your feedback - it's very important to us. If you haven't finished it yet, don't worry - these polls are timeless. Play at your own pace and come back to tell us what you think of the 0.4-P2 update after you finished.

All tiers can vote. More info about .

• Phoebe’s visual polls for Day 24. Guys! There's not much time left to cast your vote for our redheaded vixen's outfit for the next event.

Rules are the same – all tiers can vote.
Please follow us , , and , this is important to us.
Thanks for all your support!
Have a great evening everyone!
Dr. Mad and team.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I remember Phoebe had the idea of becoming a CamSlut some time ago. Does anyone know if she followed throught with that idea? Or if it is at least avoidable?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I remember Phoebe had the idea of becoming a CamSlut some time ago. Does anyone know if she followed throught with that idea? Or if it is at least avoidable?
Just started the Game today and completed it till latest update
It's not avoidable but maybe if You don't try the lesbian route it could be avoidable ?
Idk, i have to try it

Reactions: holaje12

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Just started the Game today and completed it till latest update
It's not avoidable but maybe if You don't try the lesbian route it could be avoidable ?
Idk, i have to try it
No, I was on the no lesbian route and she still brought that up. Well, it's a shame but I kinda get that it was hard to make it avoidable althought I wouldnt have cared if I was missing a huge chunk of content just to avoid her turning into a internet prostitute. But it is what it is, there always has to be a camwhore in every game. Thank for the info btw

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes