cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update with sex and plenty of funnies and jealousy, bad was need to select girl while being only guy in team.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
The renders are great, probably top 3 of all time when it comes to 3D games but the story is, at least to me, boring. Some parts are overly long and complex (the atmosphere and all of that), yet some parts of the story are too simple and fast, like Monica's story

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
devlog_27-05.png

Hello, everyone!
We have some news about our game.
This week, we made some great progress:
  • We finished the storyboard for Day 23.
  • We designed amazing outfits for Amy and Molly to wear at their upcoming events.
  • We created a beautiful location for Molly's event.
  • We also completed the storyboards (by frames) for four major events.
For next week, we have some ambitious plans:
  • We'll be finishing the entire script for Day 23.
  • We'll be creating poses and renders for all scenes in the first event featuring Amy, Yui, Jesse, and Phoebe.
  • We'll be conduct a poll to see which event you guys enjoyed the most from Day 22.
  • We'll be creating new polls to gather feedback on some events that are coming up in Day 24.
  • We'll be preparing graphics for polls that let you guys choose the appearance of some characters for events in Day 24.

Make sure to stay tuned for more updates about our game, and have an awesome weekend!
Please follow us on , and , this is important to us.
Thank you for all your support!
Dr. Mad and team.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Hello, I would like to know how you got the last picture (Phoebe-MC)? Sweet Phoebe, I love her and I was so sorry in this last scene.
I have this last picture from the episode:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you rejected amy and didn´t watch a movie with her you can pick who you want to spend the night with. Phoebe was one of the options.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and Acsuka
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes