Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i changed devtoolsenable false to true, but how to make the devtools appear? what key should i press?
dddd.png

it should work if you changed both mentioned lines
(case sensitive)

you should see a laptop icon right beside the map icon on top

Last edited:
Reactions: m1st3r1

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
i changed devtoolsenable false to true, but how to make the devtools appear? what key should i press?
You either have an icon appearing on the screen. You should also see "Dev-Tools" in the mini menu (if the quick menu is enabled). And last normally you can also activate the dev-console with the keys SHIFT+O (not zero!).

Reactions: m1st3r1

Marius1233

Nov 7, 2017
In Makulu Linux ur game not working - just nothing - no boot up - no nothing - ur sh file ist broken and in wine try to boot up and crash

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
was this recent update just to make you feel like a piece of crap if you are on the bad guy route? wondering if i should do a good guy route and see if it was any different

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Anything can be done about the text? I mean its instant but comes in chunks, so fucking annoying.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
At the end of this update i had a massive relationship drop with multiple girls anyone found a way to avoid that or is it hardcoded in the story. I am considering trying a restart.

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
sigh. love this VN, but having to pick and choose at the end of this episode just sucked hard.... Even if its missing the harem tag, i rly wish that we can keep em all. it´s just way too hard to pick a single one with so much beauties around you. :/

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes