binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 2640199

Thank you, this is good to know before I go into my first playthrough. Initally, my expectations were tempered a bit when I read the previous message that a walkthrough is needed badly...since it is usually no fun clicking around to no avail, or being blind to unlocking scenes.
It is annoying. Example, kiss on the cheek or kiss on the lips? Well kiss on the lips sounds great but maybe it'll lock you out 3 other choices that lead to 3 different scenes, maybe one of those was your main. Maybe they're all inconsequential anyway. Trial and error and not always as intuitive as you'd like. Not bad enough to steer me away or anything, but it is an annoyance at times. Depends what kind of mood I'm in if I feel like reloading saves to produce desired outcome, and that just reminded me there was one other thing I was going to try, but forgot and deleted already :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
i cant do anything its at night on Day 21 and i cant go to sleep or click the laptop
Hello friends, I have the same story, after the morning scene of 21 days, it immediately throws you into a parallel world. Then you find yourself at home at night, there are no tasks, there is no way to sleep. After turning off everything possible in the settings, Monica's room got two renders that weren't there before. Obviously some kind of bug, maybe someone will tell you how to end this day. Thanks in advance.:)

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
It kinda has one, that pad of paper looking thing on the left side/middle. Tells you where to go and what to do.
That is not a wt, it is a what next. A wt shows what routes are there, which choices affect things and how to avoid skipping content. Here it can easily happen to miss renders.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
the lack of harem is annoying as well as the almost 2 year gap since part 3 (11/2021) and getting "bad" points for playing the field like kissing on the lips.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes