SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did the game finally got an update?
If so when it's released on patreon?
It released last week at the $40-$50 tier and is now at the $27 and up tier for another week, I mean you click the Patreon link and find all this out in a few seconds.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well, a lot of the earlier parts of the game were changed. And I do mean a lot, honestly I'd play from the get-go, but that is just me.
As much as I like this one I might, but it's harder for me to justify with it being sandbox and having so many others to play as well as limited gaming time. Then based on the changelog this update alone is probably a few hours worth.
Did the game finally got an update?
If so when it's released on patreon?
It's on there but someone said the tiers start at like $50 and it gets released for lower every few weeks or something like that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As much as I like this one I might, but it's harder for me to justify with it being sandbox and having so many others to play as well as limited gaming time. Then based on the changelog this update alone is probably a few hours worth.
Yeah, it's double render count, same with animations, but a lot of the earlier game had changes render/animations and so was the code, so who knows how well the saves work, I'm guessing they updated their Ren'Py version (don't know this for sure) which messes with saves to. Been no reports of borked saves, so guess that's a good sign.

Reactions: fishbrain

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well lots of replay then since every girl and woman needs own path.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
043_s06_1_103 (1).png

Hey, guys!
  • As is customary, a few bugs emerged following the release of our latest update, but we swiftly addressed them with diligent efforts. I have previously shared a post detailing this report and would like to extend our apologies once more for any inconvenience caused. We hope you're enjoying the new features in the update.

• Despite the update being live for just a short period, our team has already commenced planning for the next one. A strategic roadmap is in place, and we've meticulously outlined the upcoming events. We'll soon provide a comprehensive update on what's next, offering you a glimpse into the future developments. I'm thrilled to hint at a significant focus on Phoebe, Monica, and Susan in the upcoming content, while we're still brainstorming additional surprises.

• In response to your feedback, we've begun designing a special event for the Story Book, selecting a variety of outfits and accessories for Phoebe. Keep an eye out for an upcoming poll where you'll help decide on Phoebe's final look. Following the poll results, we will proceed with staging scenes and initiating the rendering process. Your input is invaluable, and we're excited to bring your visions to life.

• Also remember that if you encounter any challenges in unlocking all the events, please don't hesitate to reach out for guidance either in the comments below or on our Discord server.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Still waiting a hero !

• Despite the update being live for just a short period, our team has already commenced planning for the next one. A strategic roadmap is in place, and we've meticulously outlined the upcoming events. We'll soon provide a comprehensive update on what's next, offering you a glimpse into the future developments. I'm thrilled to hint at a significant focus on Phoebe, Monica, and Susan in the upcoming content, while we're still brainstorming additional surprises.
The 3 characters I like the less :'(
If I'm not playing next update, I'll have to wait almost 2 years :cry:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Project ATMOSPHERE [v0.4 P2] [Dr MAD] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.4 P2 -> v0.4 P3
[1,63 GB]
- - -

Mac: v0.4 P2 -> v0.4 P3 [1,63 GB]
- - -

Win/Linux Compressed: v0.4 P2 -> v0.4 P3 [337 MB]
- - -

Mac Compressed: v0.4 P2 -> v0.4 P3 [338 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Project ATMOSPHERE [v0.4 P3] [Dr MAD]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE AS OF 03/13/2024

Project ATMOSPHERE [v0.4 P3 HOTFIX 1] [Dr MAD]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install: copy core.rpa file into the game folder.

-

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes