fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Check the mirror I posted next to it, WORKUPLOAD one, I will mirror here in this post too.

Incest Patch:
Thanks, I was able to get it through workupload just figured I'd let it be known in case some can't reach that site. I know some countries have restrictions on different sites and just never know what others might be dealing with.

howard876

Aug 16, 2020
I can't get the patch to work. I've copied the file into the game folder but it changes nothing in the dialogue or menus. Any ideas?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Game is crushing on Joiplay.
It's because it's SDK v8.2.0, if you check the Joiplay website, it's not supported (yet).

I can't get the patch to work. I've copied the file into the game folder but it changes nothing in the dialogue or menus. Any ideas?
It must need updated. Not working for me either.
Will have to wait for Lewd Patcher to update then, shoud not be to long.

Last edited:

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
Seriously? Waiting 9 months for an update and only getting 1 day. That's brutal and some people are paying for it. Almost 8gb of space and a 23 day update only takes 560mb. I would never buy something like this, one thing that makes me happy is the russian language included.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
All this having to choose...Just give me harem so I dont have to think about it :BootyTime: or play the game 6 times over while holding ctrl 90% of the time to see an alternate scene. It's such a sucky expectation.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Problems:

Possible solutions:

Game oN!
Thanks for the possible solutions but absolutely none of them apply to my situation.

Cheats were already OFF (I wasn't even aware it was even possible until reading a few of the latest posts).

I simply downloaded & extracted the game and started playing without anything else and got stuck at day 13 with all tasks completed and no sleep icon to move on. All I can only say that it's poorly tested code.

Last April 2023 I played part 2 without any problems and got much further but since it had been so long since the last update I decided to start over again to refresh my memory. Not sure how the code got screwed but this part 3 (full download) sure as hell doesn't work properly for me and others from what I can see.

Anyhow, I found the next best solution and deleted it from my hdd and won't bother with it again.
It was an interesting story even if many times the translation is completely messed up and hard to understand.

Thanks again for the effort Canto.

Last edited:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Is the Monica sex scene the only sex scene we got? I just finished the update and if thats it it wasn't worth this long development cycle. ngl.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes