Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I feel like some things got bugged with the new update.

Started a new run and rejected Phoebe and Monica both every single time, later on the mc is giving both of them cunnilingus anyway despite me always deciding against them which just feels strange lol

not cheating is literally impossible in this avn

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectAtmosphere-0.4P3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lerroy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Allow me to interject a bit of reality...

The shower scene, specifically when Alice is thinking about sex with our dishrag MC, is just plain awful in regard to her inner dialog. Was this drivel AI generated? No one on the face of the earth would use such terms in this situation. When the endorphins flow and our mind starts to conjure images of passion, our though process is reduce to simple, focused terms. "...a desperate need flowing through my veins along with the bubbling blood". Those types of descriptions just don't cut it. I'm sorry to be so harsh, but the human brain just doesn't work that way. Minimal words, flashes of powerful images, imagined touches, tastes, smells....You need pithy prose, not purple prose.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 284, in script

ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Getting this error can run it

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The update has started for Patrons. It is not large but the quality is unbeatable. It has the best renders, best story, and possibly the best music of any game.
Nah sorry, can't agree with that, best music so far imo is BADIK, probably the only one of these games where I don't mute the music.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can anyone help? Stuck on day 13. thank you.

View attachment 3436300
Also i'm STUCK at 13 day
According to a bug report today on Discord.

This error occurs if the player chooses Susan's vanilla path on game day 2. There are many variables in the game that affect the story progression, so unfortunately we have no way to track down all the errors without your help.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I refuse Monica EVERYTIME from the start and at day 20 I still had no other choice to have sex with her, wtf ?
It's by far my least favorite character and she came back everytime pls stooooop

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I refuse Monica EVERYTIME from the start and at day 20 I still had no other choice to have sex with her, wtf ?
It's by far my least favorite character and she came back everytime pls stooooop
As noted above about Susan, this could also be a bug like that one, could report it on Discord.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Project ATMOSPHERE v0.4 Part 3.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Apparently I'd played this before and my only comment on this thread was that it was broken way back when
Now it's a new kind of broken now

It also deletes autosaves and blocks rollback
This should be a big example on why you shouldn't over develop games
Are the images pretty? Sure, is the story any good? Not really.

glhf

Reactions: Hammer120

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It also deletes autosaves and blocks rollback
Most games do overwrite autosaves as there can only be so many.

And it's not really broken, most of the bugs have been fixed, there is only 2 that have been reported.

And pro-tip, no it doesn't block rollback.

Pppp.png

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes