Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I think I will not stop it entirely, but I won't support the game, shame because it was a good prospect for me to support. Phoebe is my favorite along with Jesse, so if Jesse's character gets butchered too then I'm out, there will be nothing left for me in this game. What's with devs starting out strong and then fumbling the ball later in these games, I can think of like 4 or 5 games in a row I've played recently where this has happened. I hope to God we can put an end to these stupid thoughts she's having next update, I also don't even want Phoebe doing that having a bunch of perverts viewing her body online even if I'm not on her path(on my Jesse save/playthrough) so I'm hoping it's like the choice we're given with Yui/Alice's bisexuality and we can just stop it outright even if not on her path, considering she's supposed to be your sister.
When the update came where Phoebe started a cam career, I immediately quit the game... I was so angry and disappointed that I didn't even play the content of the other girls... I deleted the game... I liked the other girls too, but Phoebe was the reason I played this... I loved her character, she was one of the cutest girls in all the AVN games... Irrational dev update and all Phoebe fans agreed... I'm only writing now because you mentioned my previous post. .. Have a nice day everyone and good game...

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
jess_02.png

15 minutes ago

Hello, everyone!
How's your summer going? Even though it's summer and everything seems to call for a day at the beach or a fun day out, we’re still hard at work every day for our followers. Check out what we've been busy with and what's next for you to enjoy:

• New Scene with Jesse: This week, we have been hard at work on a new Jesse scene for the next update. The team is very excited to get back to creating content with Jesse, and we hope you share in our excitement. Jesse is a beloved character, and we are committed to bringing her to life in new and exciting ways.
  • Showdown Between Jesse and Yui: While working on Jesse's new event, we decided to add a new scene featuring a fight between Jesse and our Asian beauty, Yui. We have already started working on the posing process for this scene, and we are looking forward to showing you some of it soon.
  • What’s Next: This is what we have been working on this week. Once we finish the scene with Jesse, our next step will be to create a final scene to close the new version. This scene will feature a plot twist that will surely surprise you. We are excited to see how you react to this new development in the story.
I hope you enjoy this report. Looking forward to your feedback and suggestions!
Thanks for staying with us and we wish you a fantastic weekend ahead. Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , , and ; our survival depends on your vigilance.
Thank you for your support! Your enthusiasm and dedication are the true driving forces behind Project Atmosphere. Yours truly, Dr. Mad and the crew

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
as I understand it, the Russian language is done where 55 percent and the rest is in English. I'm in the chemistry laboratory and there are 2 diologists in English completely I would like the game to be in Russian completely if you added a second language

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1723315320590.png

Hello, everyone!

We hope you're having a great week. We wanted to keep you updated on the progress of Project Atmosphere, so here's the latest news:

• Progress on the Fight Scene: I’ve started working on the posing for the fight scene. I'm excited about this part of the process and plan to finish it in the next 3-4 days. We want to make sure this scene is as dynamic and thrilling as possible, so we’re taking the necessary time to get it just right.
  • Rendering Animations: Additionally, I’ve continued rendering animations. This process is taking longer than expected, but it's crucial to ensure the highest quality in the final result. We know the wait will be worth it, and we're confident you'll enjoy the work we’re putting into this.
  • New Material in the Works: On another note, one of our team members is preparing new extra material related to our game, that we hope to share with you very soon. We can’t reveal too much just yet, but we’re sure it’s something you'll enjoy as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Thanks for staying with us and we wish you a fantastic weekend ahead. Don't forget to trace our virtual trail on , , and ; our survival depends on your vigilance.

Thank you for your support! Your enthusiasm and dedication are the true driving forces behind Project Atmosphere. Yours truly, Dr. Mad and the crew.

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
Hello everyone. Looking for help. Does anyone know how to maximize the number of scenes of Susan as a lezdom? I have played through the latest update and I know there is a scene with Viola and Susan, but never saw it. Any help would be greatly appreciated (I am still trying ways to search the 130 pages of posts, but have not found anything along those lines yet). Also, I like the game quite a lot (I am obviously a lez/lezdom enthusiast, but the hetero scenes, etc are really good) . Also, there is something called the Storybook? Anyone ever get access to that (Yes, if you are Patreon, I get that..others). Thanks again!

Ok, I think I answered my own question. It is in the Storybook, as, apparently, most of the scenes I would particularly like to see. Sadly, with CC only options on Patreon, not an option for me. If someone could verify my answer, would appreciate that, too.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes