PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Playing Win 10 64bit + I-patch and got this error talking to Phoebe about her dream in the morning in her room ... crash to desktop

... edit same crash to desktop error without I-patch
... edit 2 I even startet a new game to see if it´s because of my last save but no, got the same error again (ctd)

Last edited:
Reactions: TitseyeLoli

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
Very much waited ending day 14 in prev version, because something was planned with Monica at the hotel...there, as in 0.3 alsou nothing with her and now it is not known when "this" or something like that will be. I'm very sad.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
i finished 0.2 two times already and didn't expected so fast next update
all characters looks great, dunno how you made mom's model but looks super hot :love:
let's see story continues, i came here for story too
Thanks

Reactions: Dr. MAD

Addy Da Daddy

Feb 4, 2018
why cant i see the compressed version. its just redirecting me to page 33 but i cant see any compressed links. Help pls. :0

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just played trough this game

Nice story so far

Characters look pretty good as well

Cant wait to see whats next will keep a eye on this

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Playing Win 10 64bit + I-patch and got this error talking to Phoebe about her dream in the morning in her room ... crash to desktop

... edit same crash to desktop error without I-patch
... edit 2 I even startet a new game to see if it´s because of my last save but no, got the same error again (ctd)
I´m having trouble to play the third chapter (because of the crashes) ... could someone here please help me out with a save AFTER the talk with Phoebe about her dream? (right at the start of chapter 3) thx

Last edited:
Reactions: TitseyeLoli

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
This is the first sandbox category game i follow (and play of course ) and i will continue to play until its end , well done from story , animation and the so useful quest log that gives you direction (something missing most of the sandbox games and pretty much the reason i don't play most of them) . Keep the good work Dr MAD :)

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, with this update this game has risen a bit further in my personal ranks! (y) And that's quite an achievement for a sandbox game! Luckily, the sandbox parts are VERY bearable and the task list prevents needlessly wandering around or skipping time.

My favorite parts of this update:
Watching Phoebe go solo through the live stream
The ability to let Phoebe and Betty connect... that promises a LOT for the next update(s)!
A nice femdom scene with Susan, with already a follow-up on that teased. I hope the new meeting with her is soon though, otherwise with so many girls around it will be hard (no pun intended) to keep my promise not to cum until then!

Reactions: bulifun
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes