Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
You Can't refuse Susan surprise DOM, wasn't really a hard dom but being unavoidable, means that probably there will be other scenes like this... I was liking the renders but making unavoidable things like that makes this definitely NOT a game for me... unfortunately goes to ignored list :(
Starting on game day 10, the player has the option to reject all kinky side events. Events before Day 10 will be fixed step by step, opportunity to avoid them will be added.
Great game, cool animations, I liked it. I didn’t like the part of the plot in which the sky-fi costumes appeared, fantastic laboratories and virtual reality - this is nonsense.
This site contains many games, many of them are great work of developers! From the description of our game and screenshots its concept is immediately clear. But you have the choice of just not playing it. I don't like sushi, but that doesn't make me walk into a Japanese restaurant and tell the customers that I don't like sushi. You have to agree, that would be weird.

Those who have errors:

1. You can not unpack the archive with the update in the old folder of the game! In order for the game to work without errors, you need to do a "clean installation". This is due to the fact that the folder structure in the game changes in each update. If you have not done this, it will cause errors!

2. Unfortunately at the moment we do not have the ability to support the official Android port. That's why I can't help those who have errors on this platform.

Feel free to ask questions about bugs on our

• Angry
Reactions: Ebashu and Ostensen

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
What is it you like about this story? What immersee you enough to enjoy the game play?
Story wise everything is pretty good from the characters, the world, and etc. What really immerses me in the story is the bit of mystery and the desire to know more. Makes you want to know more about jesse, the parallel world, the hooded man and etc.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
So far, this is looking like a really good game. I'm liking the story and the renders are really good. Some of the animations could have been a little smoother and the translations were a bit off at times, but I was usually able to figure out what was meant. I guess my biggest complaint would be that it seems like you have to go make the "Bad Guy" choices to get the fun content. Normally, I tend to favor a good guy path. That's just the way I prefer to play. At this point, I'm not really sure why there are two paths. Maybe there will be a benefit to the good guy path later on, but without much content on that path it seems like a waste of time.

P.S. I think this game could really do with a walkthrough. I think I missed some content with the Cinema girl, I think her name is Amy, while on the date. Maybe you had to offer her wine more than once? Thought I would get a second date but that never happened.

P.S.S. It would be nice if the gallery was accessible from the main menu. Got some gallery images unlocked in the last scene with Yui, but the update ended without being able to look at them in the gallery along with the new Bio pics.

Last edited:

Dr. MAD

Atmosphere Dr.
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
P.S.S. It would be nice if the gallery was accessible from the main menu. Got some gallery images unlocked in the last scene with Yui, but the update ended without being able to look at them in the gallery along with the new Bio pics.
Did you turn the game off so quickly when you saw the credits? Because right after the credits, you'll be in the room where Yui is sleeping). And you can go into both the BIOS and the gallery. You can do that from the menu at the top center. ;)
Maybe there will be a benefit to the good guy path later on
Of course it would matter. Otherwise, it just wouldn't be there. Don't forget that the game is at an early stage of development.:)

Reactions: Alex5280

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Did you turn the game off so quickly when you saw the credits? Because right after the credits, you'll be in the room where Yui is sleeping). And you can go into both the BIOS and the gallery. You can do that from the menu at the top center. ;)
Nice, thanks for the tip. I was going to do another run through so I will definitely check that out.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The last one can be obtained by installing the spy cam on the laptop you give her. Be sure to do the software update otherwise it will cut off early.
I already know a scene that I'm not going to get.

The weird wish is in this update new scene where you have the option
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Replayed it again and all scenes with her was mc being sub.
Well, it's practically certain that this LI doesn't interest me. Can she be ignored? (What's her name?)

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I already know a scene that I'm not going to get.

Well, it's practically certain that this LI doesn't interest me. Can she be ignored? (What's her name?)
It's Susan and yes you can not have anything with her or if you refuse to no want to be in her club she says that's better for you to just be friends.

But she is hot so if i can have her and I be the dom i want to give it a go, but im failing to get that. Dunno how the turn to have MC being the dom is since she and her lines seems so sided to her being the dom and i really want to join her club as long im the only dick there because opens other chick that i want to dominate too.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's Susan and yes you can not have anything with her or if you refuse to no want to be in her club she says that's better for you to just be friends.

But she is hot so if i can have her and I be the dom i want to give it a go, but im failing to get that. Dunno how the turn to have MC being the dom is since she and her lines seems so sided to her being the dom and i really want to join her club as long im the only dick there because opens other chick that i want to dominate too.
Hm i find her one of the less attractive girls, looks and personality.
My top 3 would be Phoebe, Amy, Maya...well and Monica would be really hot if she would get rid of that granny hairstyle.

Are u sure this scene/path where the MC is dom is even implemented yet ? There was just one scene at the club with her after all and relative near the end.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

If I have to choose between dominating her or being dominated, I think I'm going to choose to ignore her. I don't like either of the two options, and if that closes me to several girls to dominate... well, I don't see it as a loss.

Also, if the game has no harem ending, being able to easily rule out girls makes it possible for me to be interested in the game.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes