Sngo

May 9, 2020
Hm i find her one of the less attractive girls, looks and personality.
My top 3 would be Phoebe, Amy, Maya...well and Monica would be really hot if she would get rid of that granny hairstyle.

Are u sure this scene/path where the MC is dom is even implemented yet ? There was just one scene at the club with her after all and relative near the end.
I like to have fun with everyone till im forced to chose but my top would be Jesse, Phoebe, Amy/Maya

Dunno, but dev said that we need to reject her weird wish, so that's what im trying to find.

If I have to choose between dominating her or being dominated, I think I'm going to choose to ignore her. I don't like either of the two options, and if that closes me to several girls to dominate... well, I don't see it as a loss.

Also, if the game has no harem ending, being able to easily rule out girls makes it possible for me to be interested in the game.
Well I hate fem dom but love male dom that's why im interested, if being "equal" or be able to dominate her I will go for it if any of that 2 options aren't possible i will avoid her and other of the reasons is the club being about bdsm something that im in to it too so that's spark my interest.

FatManDownUnder

Oct 28, 2019
I'm playing this for the first time today and it keeps repeating the same scene over and over again. I've entered my name about a dozen times already and it asked me if it was ok to send data about 4 or 5 times. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well I hate fem dom but love male dom that's why im interested, if being "equal" or be able to dominate her I will go for it if any of that 2 options aren't possible i will avoid her and other of the reasons is the club being about bdsm something that im in to it too so that's spark my interest.
BDSM gives me another reason to ignore the club.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Can we reject susan's dom path but still can romance her or reverse dom her? If that's possible, what choices do we have to choose for her?

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
You will take this way if you refuse her weird wish.
Nothing weird about her wish! ;) Liked her femdom path. Would wish we would get similar choices with some other characters too. Monica for example seems to be a character a femdom path would fit very well too.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I really liked that dream scene with Jesse! gotta be my favourite scene in the game so far, so cute and sad at the same time.

Reactions: Max1276

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Personally, for me, the problem is that I'm interested in two or more LIs and there is no harem ending. I will stop playing when I have to choose
That's my modus operandi as well. I've quit more than a few games because they played like harems and then turned around and started making the player choose.

Tend to avoid games that don't make it clear whether harem is possible or not all together these days. Just not worth the trouble if they were only making it play like one to pad the game's content.

Last edited:

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I would really like to see some games where women are not so easy but I guess devs are playing safe, because most of supporters would then scream that it is grind and no fap after 1 hour of play.
Most of the games like that are either abandoned or developed very slowly (AWAM).

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
this really one of the best game ever ,girls,scenary,story,evrything is perfect im really crazy for this game and Jesse yes im in love with her and honestly i confess i cryed i little when see the romantic drem scene ,so keep this incredible job and thx :cool: :p :love: (y)

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
MC is such a beta male simp. Forced to eat pussy, doesn't get his dick wet in the process and the first he says is "You should try this with Mark he'll like this". Twilight Zone shit.

Edit: And now MC is telling Mark he's being dramatic because he's turned off by the fact that his best friend ate the pussy of a woman he's pursuing.. what?

Edit 2: Okay his mannerisms have smoothed out some. This game is getting a little more enjoyable now. Poor Jesse though.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes