Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
incest patch link isn't working
lewdpatcher is down, for good most probably.
the same situation is with nopy, though there are nopy-links in the op still.

and a new game-update shall be out in two weeks...eehhm...two months....eeeerhhhmmm...two years, would be for the best.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
and a new game-update shall be out in two weeks...eehhm...two months....eeeerhhhmmm...two years, would be for the best.
It should come before 2 weeks...

Hi guys!
I hasten to inform you that today I have finished working on update 0.3-P3. At the moment we are testing and soon I plan to make the release.

In the meantime, I'd like to share with you a few details about the events you'll be able to see in the game.
Susan. This character is beloved by many of you and she wasn't given much attention in the previous update. That's why, as I promised you earlier in 0.3-P3, she is getting two events at once. Why 2 you ask. Because in this upcoming update I'm adding the ability to take Susan's alternate path (the vanilla path). Susan gets her traditional kink event and a vanilla event at the Spa center.
Monica. I won't divulge all the details, but I will say that I have a big, bright and very hot event for you. This event opens up a further chain of events with Monica.
Phoebe. The little red foxy is in a big hurry to grow up. So I paid special attention to Phoebe's event. I tried to make it bright, fun, and romantic. But something will depend on you as well.
Amy. Many of you have texted me to say that you would love to have Amy back in the game. I figured I could do that with a slight change in the storyline. This would be a plot event that would be the first in Amy's new chain of events.
And so. For update 0.3-P3 I prepared over 1350 static images and 67 animations. This is a record number of animations for me at the moment. I'll provide more detailed numbers and a list of changes in the update release post.
I wish you all a good evening. Your Dr.Mad.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It should come before 2 weeks...

Hi guys!
I hasten to inform you that today I have finished working on update 0.3-P3. At the moment we are testing and soon I plan to make the release.

In the meantime, I'd like to share with you a few details about the events you'll be able to see in the game.
Susan. This character is beloved by many of you and she wasn't given much attention in the previous update. That's why, as I promised you earlier in 0.3-P3, she is getting two events at once. Why 2 you ask. Because in this upcoming update I'm adding the ability to take Susan's alternate path (the vanilla path). Susan gets her traditional kink event and a vanilla event at the Spa center.
Monica. I won't divulge all the details, but I will say that I have a big, bright and very hot event for you. This event opens up a further chain of events with Monica.
Phoebe. The little red foxy is in a big hurry to grow up. So I paid special attention to Phoebe's event. I tried to make it bright, fun, and romantic. But something will depend on you as well.
Amy. Many of you have texted me to say that you would love to have Amy back in the game. I figured I could do that with a slight change in the storyline. This would be a plot event that would be the first in Amy's new chain of events.
And so. For update 0.3-P3 I prepared over 1350 static images and 67 animations. This is a record number of animations for me at the moment. I'll provide more detailed numbers and a list of changes in the update release post.
I wish you all a good evening. Your Dr.Mad.
if he is up to his words, good.
my reference was to one of his posts (SEP 30, 2021) "...but I can tell you that I plan to make the release in the next 2 weeks."

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637615227442.png

NOV 20, 2021 AT 1:14 AM
project ATMOSPHERE 0.3-P3 is Ready.

Dev has revealed this gem of a game some more:
Hey guys!
As I promised you I'm doing a game update release! I will not write anything unnecessary this time. Thank you for waiting for it! I hope you enjoy it.
  • More than 1350+ new static renders.
  • 6920 lines of code.
  • 2110 lines of story text.
  • 12 new rewards renders.
  • 67 new animations.
  • 4 new BIOS pics.
  • 1 New characters.
As well:
  • Susan's kinky event at Club XXX (Day 17)
  • Susan's vanilla event, at the spa. (Day 17)
  • A story event with Amy and a new character. (Day 17)
  • A date at a restaurant with Monica. (Day 18)
  • A Date with Phoebe on the Beach. (Day 19)
  • Some changes and improvements to the interface
**To keep from having problems loading a saved games, do not unpack the archive into the folder with the old version of the game.
I wish everyone a good day! Love you!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637615459100.png

Susan. This character is beloved by many of you and she wasn't given much attention in the previous update. That's why, as I promised you earlier in 0.3-P3, she is getting two events at once. Why 2 you ask. Because in this upcoming update I'm adding the ability to take Susan's alternate path (the vanilla path). Susan gets her traditional kink eventand a vanilla event at the Spa center.​

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
ohh damn i forget that this game is little big almost 7gb! just gonna wait one good torrent guy here :BootyTime:

Reactions: RYUU-_-
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes