kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
So, is the Dev still forcing the MC to do dumb retarded shit like helping girls get photoshots, flirting and shopping while his GF is fucked up?

Reactions: fishbrain

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, is the Dev still forcing the MC to do dumb retarded shit like helping girls get photoshots, flirting and shopping while his GF is fucked up?
takes time to prepare things to help gf and gotta do something (like gather harem).

Reactions: armion82

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
takes time to prepare things to help gf and gotta do something (like gather harem).
Sure mate, I only wanted a choice to do it or not, you know, like abandoning a quest. Oh and btw, there's no harem tag. ;)

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Knock..Knock..When s the new update? took so long...

1633445266643.png

Hello everyone!
I'm back to you again with development news. The work is in full swing. Today I finished posing scenes for the next update. Oh guys... there are a lot of scenes... The game's storyline has started to branch out, so for each event I have to make images for different paths. But that doesn't scare me, even the opposite, the game is getting more interesting.
Now while the remaining scenes will be in the rendering stage, I'll take care of the scripting and translation of the dialogues. I don't want to tell you the exact release date, so as not to deceive you, but I can tell you that I plan to make the release in the next 2 weeks.
I will also be sharing with you a preview of the Phoebe event in the near time. And the next part of the preview for Monica's event.
I wish you all a good mood, stay healthy and take care of yourselves.
Stay tuned.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019

View attachment 1438372

Hello everyone!
I'm back to you again with development news. The work is in full swing. Today I finished posing scenes for the next update. Oh guys... there are a lot of scenes... The game's storyline has started to branch out, so for each event I have to make images for different paths. But that doesn't scare me, even the opposite, the game is getting more interesting.
Now while the remaining scenes will be in the rendering stage, I'll take care of the scripting and translation of the dialogues. I don't want to tell you the exact release date, so as not to deceive you, but I can tell you that I plan to make the release in the next 2 weeks.
I will also be sharing with you a preview of the Phoebe event in the near time. And the next part of the preview for Monica's event.
I wish you all a good mood, stay healthy and take care of yourselves.
Stay tuned.
I hope there will be more Monica scenes and less others in new one ;)

Reactions: Andy02

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Hi everyone!
I'm coming back to you with news of the development process.
As of today, I have completely finished working on the Animation posing. They turned out much more than in the previous update. Also this time I increased the number of frames in the animation by 30%. It''s smoother now and looks much better.
The rendering of static images continues every night, but unfortunately it is not finished yet. Hopefully soon I will be able to buy a separate computer just for rendering and then things will go much faster.
Now for the readiness of the static images in numbers:
  • Susan's event at the XXX Club - static images rendered 402 (of 402)
  • Susan's event at XXX Club - animations rendered 12 (of 12)
  • Susan's vanilla event at the spa - static images rendered 51 (of 226)
  • Susan's event at XXX club - animations rendered 2 (of 12)
  • Phoebe's event (day off) - static images rendered 340 (of 390)
  • Phoebe's event (day off) - animations rendered 2 (of 13)
  • Amy, Vanessa story event - static images rendered 136 (of 140)
  • Monica's Event (Restaurant) - static images rendered 54 (of 160)
  • Monica's Event (Restaurant) - animations rendered 2 (of 10)
  • Other images - static images rendered 40 (of 40)
That's all the news for today, the work is boiling and doesn't stop for a minute. (I'm afraid to imagine the electric bill)
Immediately following this post I will be posting a voting post about the timing of the update, I'm really asking all my patrons to vote. It's important to me and to the development process.
Thank you all for your attention. Have a good evening.
Hi everyone!

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Hi guys!
Happy Halloween!

I love this day, we always celebrate it with the whole family!
Rendering of static images is completely finished. Rendering of animations is 50% done. Below is a progress report in numbers.
Susan's event at the XXX Club - static images rendered 402 (of 402)
Susan's event at XXX Club
- animations rendered 12 (of 12)
Susan's vanilla event at the spa
- static images rendered 226 (of 226)
Susan's event at XXX club
- animations rendered 12 (of 12)
Phoebe's event (day off)
- static images rendered 390 (of 390)
Phoebe's event (day off)
- animations rendered 6 (of 13)
Amy, Vanessa story event
- static images rendered 140 (of 140)
Monica's Event
(Restaurant) - static images rendered 160 (of 160)
Monica's Event
(Restaurant) - animations rendered 2 (of 10)
Other images
- static images rendered 40 (of 40)
I am not wasting time. While the animations rendering is going on, I'm finalizing the scripts and preparing the translation. So the update is very soon!
Good night everyone, See you soon!

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes