MonsieurZ

Jul 26, 2018
I got crash when i want played it. It say "projectATMOSHPEHRE.exe has stopped working". Can anyone help me plz??

JogaBonito

Nov 14, 2020
Anybody got an Error Code too by putting the IC Patch by copying in the Game Folder?
I did what the "Read Me" said but the Game doesn´t work anymore execpt I delete the patch again?
Somebody maybe can help me?o_O

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive i_init.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Philipp\Desktop\projectATMOSPHERE-0.3-P1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Philipp\Desktop\projectATMOSPHERE-0.3-P1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Philipp\Desktop\projectATMOSPHERE-0.3-P1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Philipp\Desktop\projectATMOSPHERE-0.3-P1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 690, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive i_init.rpyc.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Aug 09 20:12:25 2021

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Sandbox and SciFi, two things I normally run from, but I'm so glad I gave this a chance! Navigation is easy once you get the hang of it, and there's no repetitive grindy bullshit. Renders are super. Story is intriguing so far and there's more than enough here to get into it. Would've been nice to have the option to reject some or all of the side women, but I read that's already being remedied so good call. Can't wait for more!

Does the cheats button do anything? :unsure:

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
2 questions...

Someone knows what "cheats" can we expect and how to use them after turning CHEATS option On?
In Monica's Bedroom there is a drawer with laptop on top of it, whenever i come close to it i can't go back is that bug or is it me?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what mc is supposed to do in phoebe's room after talking with her? can click bookshelf and there pics of her in bikinis and click tv stage but nothing to click there, usually portrait vanishes after completed things in that room.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished looooooooooooooong update and ofc no idea if did right choices (f.e. broke susan's order twice) and totally forgot if bad or good boy affect anything (at least those few bad boys i chose gave nice extra lewds), 1 oddity was that if wanked on sleeping bella then next time meeting mc said something about being inside her again while on non-wanked path there was no such txt.

some scrshots.

1. is mc's other name mr. fantastic?
2. usually nipples aren't in the middle of tits (those seemed to be lower on later scenes)
3. yea me too, it looks like she has cum on her face

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
hi
i'm new in here
would anyone share the last save file and persistent cause when i finish the game my hard drive got broken

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes