sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
There is a design flaw with the UI. If you turn on the cheat menu and then enter the BIOS you can't close either of them anymore, because the cheat menu overlays the back button of the BIOS and the BIOS sort of hides the UI buttons at the top of the screen.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
question,

why is it that my last save from the previous version runs in a loop? I just keep returning to the last task of Day 20, Go to Yiu's Country House? and then it repeats back there over and over..
old saves don't work anymore with this new version?

or am I missing something here? sorry for the inconvenience..

has anyone else had this same issue?
I really appreciate some help here..

thanks in advance

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
question,

why is it that my last save from the previous version runs in a loop? I just keep returning to the last task of Day 20, Go to Yiu's Country House? and then it repeats back there over and over..

or am I missing something here? sorry for the inconvenience..

has anyone else had this same issue?
I really appreciate some help here..

thanks in advance
I had the same problem, but when I went through all those events again and had Jessie wake up, I had the option to go to sleep (the ZZZ icon somewhere in the top center of the screen). After you do that, the story advances.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Why is it that my last save from the previous version runs in a loop? I just keep returning to the last task of Day 20, Go to Yiu's Country House? and then it repeats back there over and over..
Noted. But i was ready to start a fresh gameplay anyway to avoid wierdo susan content

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
can't run this version on win7!!!
win 7 is incompatible with Python 3.9 and win7 has no support since January 14, 2020
go take a $10 win10 license!!! you have to live with your time, we are no longer in 2009

the more time goes by, the more Ren'Py games will be upgraded to version 3.9+ and the more no game will play on your pc

^^

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a bug in the first episode preventing me from continuing the game when Mc says to Jess "see you soon" how do I fix this? I have Lewdpatcher installed

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes