aragon55

Jun 22, 2019
win 7 is incompatible with Python 3.9 and win7 has no support since January 14, 2020
go take a $10 win10 license!!! you have to live with your time, we are no longer in 2009

the more time goes by, the more Ren'Py games will be upgraded to version 3.9+ and the more no game will play on your pc

^^
I installed Python 3.8.10 and it worked fine ^^

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Dr MAD
Version of the game: Project ATMOSPHERE [v0.4 P1]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 5,5GB
Compressed Size: 1,4GB - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Kshitij G Lumiscnt KGregory

Here is a compressed mac created with the latest renpy sdk, so it should work. Please let me know if it doesn't work.
Compressed Mac Size: 1.4GB - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Thank you very much, it's working for Mac.

Reactions: Cunt

snarknado317

Aug 29, 2021
How do I get the Maya scene? I've tried with both a lot of good points and bad points, and I never get it. Help, please!
And I'm also not getting the option to ask about free love at the restaurant, whether I've loaded up on good points or bad. It's either "I like you" or "I could make some money too". Then nothing beyond simple photo shoots after that. HELP!

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
And I'm also not getting the option to ask about free love at the restaurant, whether I've loaded up on good points or bad. It's either "I like you" or "I could make some money too". Then nothing beyond simple photo shoots after that. HELP!
I think you need to select other path with her

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a question, are we getting a second chance to prevent Jess's accident? How to turn on incest?

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
I totally love this game, the Mother is one of the best renders I have seen anywhere of an older woman who still looks hot. Her proportions are great, she looks elegant and really I find it difficult to point to any other renders that hit this balance of realism with classy sexiness. The Dev on this one really knows how to use his/her software to achieve superior render results. I wish we could get some feedback from the devs on what tools they use and their process of how they work through the updates. I would like to learn from someone who cracks out work of this quality. First class.
Thanks for your review, we glad you like our game and Monica in particular, be sure - she will take her time in our next update.

And if we speak about our dev process - we are discuss to make some behind scenes videos for our subs. Of course not all of it - but something interesting. Please stay in touch.

Reactions: viper217

snarknado317

Aug 29, 2021
I think you need to select other path with her
That's what I'm trying to figure out how to do. Neither option leads to where you get her scenes. Other than saying hi to her on the first day at the restaurant, this is the first interaction with her. I can't get the "free love" option on the good boy or bad boy route.

Thank you for responding, though.

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Terrible English
Complete nonsequiteur transition from opening to main story
so many broken labels you can't play the game

but yeah, give the game 5 stars because the asset flipped models are hot, sure
Thanks for your review, we are do our best to fix a translate - we hire a translator who’s working on a whole new English translate.
We also working on rebuild first part of game.
We agree thats start of the game is not great and work on it - Amy, Maya, Jessy roots will change in future.

Whats broken labels you talk, can you please describe more of that?

Thanks.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
win 7 is incompatible with Python 3.9 and win7 has no support since January 14, 2020
go take a $10 win10 license!!! you have to live with your time, we are no longer in 2009

the more time goes by, the more Ren'Py games will be upgraded to version 3.9+ and the more no game will play on your pc

^^
Any idea how make UnRen working with Python 3.9?

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
There is a design flaw with the UI. If you turn on the cheat menu and then enter the BIOS you can't close either of them anymore, because the cheat menu overlays the back button of the BIOS and the BIOS sort of hides the UI buttons at the top of the screen.
Thats why it call dev menu :p - btw we switch it off for release version - play official, who knows what else there :)

Sep 3, 2020
Grab the second to last version and switch the game folder between them. Should work.
I just started the game and this is my feedback so far
I'm really not a fan of forced sex scenes

especially since they're not necessary
and don't affect the story

especially if you're in a relationship with your childhood friend it makes you look like a cheating bastard

so my question is are all the sex going to be forced going forward

or do you get more freedom as the game goes on

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I just started the game and this is my feedback so far
I'm really not a fan of forced sex scenes

especially since they're not necessary
and don't affect the story

especially if you're in a relationship with your childhood friend it makes you look like a cheating bastard

so my question is are all the sex going to be forced going forward

or do you get more freedom as the game goes on
I really like this game!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Anyone else having a problem with the game acting like it is looping at the end of the last version. Always meeting Stan, Jessy waking up more than one and no way to get the day to end?
Cannot start the new version the ways it is right now, at least for me.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes