shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Can you tell me order of choices to get that bc I tried every possible combo and it always finish with 95, I fear that I got some bug here?
For best result you must earn first 20 points in scene before kitchen (morning event with Phoebe in MC Bedroom).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No, sorry - we did’t plan any content with Miranda. But we think about something hot with Emma (MILF doc in ATMO LAB).

Pity :(

Last edited:

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
devs should really hire someone who is an english native speaker because the language is bad.
and thats sad because the game itself is actually pretty good, but the language kind of kills the immersion.

Reactions: Stonerbank

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
devs should really hire someone who is an english native speaker because the language is bad.
and thats sad because the game itself is actually pretty good, but the language kind of kills the immersion.
Thanks for your review.
We actually searching someone english native speaker, who can help us with text editing.
We already hire a professional translator, but he’s also not a native speaker…

So if someone wanna help us and be part of our dev team - please send me DM here or on .

Last edited:
Reactions: Multi27

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
what is wrong with this update ? download new v0.4 P1 and load my last save from v0.3 P4 ! game don`t load end of v0.3 game load where v0.3 start ! skip all from v0.3 reach end and that is all ! where is v0.4 part ???

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
what is wrong with this update ? download new v0.4 P1 and load my last save from v0.3 P4 ! game don`t load end of v0.3 game load where v0.3 start ! skip all from v0.3 reach end and that is all ! where is v0.4 part ???
It is a bug they are aware of, and they will be posting a HotFix/Patch at some point. They talk about it a couple pages back... it hit me also. :>/

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Lol I was just about to post the exact same thing. I am playing the prologue and the English is pretty horrible. There are grammatical mistakes galore.

Reactions: Multi27
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes