shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
You guys need a proofreader. The art and plot are top-grade but the dialogues need some more work and editting.
Thanks for your review.
We are looking for an english (native speaker) editor.

Again, if someone wanna help us - PM me here or in Discord.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
this dev needs to learn what build up means
zero immersion in the sandbox
every time u click u know its just a silly game

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK..this game started out fine, then switched over to the standardized grindfest style EXCEPT..

there is no time indication. No where n the screen, is there an indicator of time passing. NONE. WTF are you supposed to do? I did everything on the little clipboard, and where ever I go to talk to someone, the only option is "I got to go" or something similar. SO I go to each location, then sleep, then do it again the next day?????

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nerttu

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Got bug:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Translation nodes cannot be run directly.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Episode1/Pl/prologue.rpyc", line 36, in script call
  File "tl/english/Episode3/Day_16/day_16_stan_01.rpyc", line 490, in script
  File "D:\MEGAsync Downloads\projectATMOSPHERE-0.4-P1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2671, in execute
    raise Exception("Translation nodes cannot be run directly.")
Exception: Translation nodes cannot be run directly.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
project ATMOSPHERE 0.4-P1
Thu Sep  1 00:21:26 2022

Reactions: Bajse

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
OK..this game started out fine, then switched over to the standardized grindfest style EXCEPT..

there is no time indication. No where n the screen, is there an indicator of time passing. NONE. WTF are you supposed to do? I did everything on the little clipboard, and where ever I go to talk to someone, the only option is "I got to go" or something similar. SO I go to each location, then sleep, then do it again the next day?????
I agree with you that the game started just fine !!!!! About that grinding thing, I don`t agree !!!!! You don`t NEED that, because the tasks, witch are ment to be done at that day, you can do at order you want !!!! In my mind, the BIGGEST problems are the branches (choises are too long apart from the conseqences, so THAT is disturbing and there are no naming saves chance) !!!! The points would be nice to see and the game NEEDS a replay gallery, rewards gallery means nothing, as the images aren`t in the game !!!! Allso, what happend the things to collect ????

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Does anyone know the right sequence (at the hotel) to unlock all Susan's gallery for this update?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I agree with you that the game started just fine !!!!! About that grinding thing, I don`t agree !!!!! You don`t NEED that, because the tasks, witch are ment to be done at that day, you can do at order you want !!!! In my mind, the BIGGEST problems are the branches (choises are too long apart from the conseqences, so THAT is disturbing and there are no naming saves chance) !!!! The points would be nice to see and the game NEEDS a replay gallery, rewards gallery means nothing, as the images aren`t in the game !!!! Allso, what happend the things to collect ????

OK, so with no indication of time of day at all, what do you do? Just visit each location, each day, try to talk to everyone, until all you get is "I should go", then go sleep, rinse and repeat tomorrow?

• Thinking Face
Jun 27, 2017
You can unlock all your missing renders clicking on this icon.jpg on the top of the screen.

Click in the person you want - reward gallery - click those that are greyed out.

You can close the panel clicking again in the same icon. The rededeers will be unlocked.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
OK, so with no indication of time of day at all, what do you do? Just visit each location, each day, try to talk to everyone, until all you get is "I should go", then go sleep, rinse and repeat tomorrow?
Every morning, check the tasks and then do them what order you want, NO timelimit or that you MUST do something at some time exatcly !!!!!

Reactions: AndyMe

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Thanks for your review.
We have in our backlog tasks to add replay gallery and save branches for main girls.

About collectibles - we are thinking about it, but no decision yet.

townie

Oct 3, 2017
Is there any way to make it so each paragraph shows up in the text box at once? Often only one sentence shows up, then another after a second. It's really frustrating for those of us that read fast, in that I'll press enter to skip the paragraph and then another sentence shows up just before it changes, so I end up having to rollback to read the whole thing.

And yeah, like others have pointed out, the English in this is not up to the standard of the visuals.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any way to make it so each paragraph shows up in the text box at once? Often only one sentence shows up, then another after a second. It's really frustrating for those of us that read fast, in that I'll press enter to skip the paragraph and then another sentence shows up just before it changes, so I end up having to rollback to read the whole thing.

And yeah, like others have pointed out, the English in this is not up to the standard of the visuals.
there is text speed in preferences.

townie

Oct 3, 2017
there is text speed in preferences.
The speed is already set to max. And it works... for the first sentence. If there are multiple sentences in the text box, you then have to wait for the others to show up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone help me
Is there any walkthrough that explains.. how to disable the girls's path ???
why would you want that? no wt besides ingame hints and afaik only way to not starting girl's path is not starting their path besides checking savefile if there is "girl 1" (1).

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes