BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
/there should be more options - ie: I definitely don't want my girl topless in public so at the beach should allow you to skip that crap also there should also be more choices whether to get involed with these girls in the first place ie: Betty, Amy, or Maya etc.... seems like the choices are not real and can't be avoided.
The Dev needs to learn not everyone thinks like him nor wants to expose their choice of girl to strangers, nor get involed with all the women he meets

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
/there should be more options - ie: I definitely don't want my girl topless in public so at the beach should allow you to skip that crap also there should also be more choices whether to get involed with these girls in the first place ie: Betty, Amy, or Maya etc.... seems like the choices are not real and can't be avoided.
The Dev needs to learn not everyone thinks like him nor wants to expose their choice of girl to strangers, nor get involed with all the women he meets
You do realise this is the dev game,not yours,right?
Just because you don't like something,doesn't mean 1000 other players don't love exact same thing.
What if the next player don't like exactly what you like?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Just skipping is useless. It must be preventable

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BGRW2020 and cxx

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Dr. MAD
The game is amazing, i dont have words to describe it, the history is fantastic, the models amazing and the scenes are so well detailed and polished, the only problem is that inst an HAREM, but oh well we cant have it all ahahah is hard to choose 1 Girl with all that amazing ones :p ,im waiting for future updates ;)

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Wait a moment i tried "No. I Won't do it." to see a diferent outcome and after i sleep it keeps going like i kissed her even when i didnt.
Bugg or what? 1662494784438.png

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You do realise this is the dev game,not yours,right?
Just because you don't like something,doesn't mean 1000 other players don't love exact same thing.
What if the next player don't like exactly what you like?
Yes I realize it's the Dev's game but it he who wants readers to read it and support him thus he should give more choices even if they don't match his - this gets more support etc....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes I realize it's the Dev's game but it he who wants readers to read it and support him thus he should give more choices even if they don't match his - this gets more support etc....
if dev starts listening supporters wishes and adding those into game then game won't get finished ever.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I'm not sure but there seems to be a bug when the MC & Yui go to the mirror safe house - no matter what you do or don't do Yui still says you kissed her - I did not kiss her at all

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
if dev starts listening supporters wishes and adding those into game then game won't get finished ever.
Not true - many Dev's allow choices in their game - it;s how they can get more support through Patronage - if their was not choice its just a story which means something only to the Dev and that would not get much support at all

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not true - many Dev's allow choices in their game - it;s how they can get more support through Patronage - if their was not choice its just a story which means something only to the Dev and that would not get much support at all
Sadly this is not the case in most games.
We have plenty of devs that don't listen to patrons and making tons of money.
And even more devs that are listening to patrons and making polls,but getting way less support.

Reactions: sava75

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Wait there is a scene between Phoebe and Beth that i choosed to pursue, but i cant see it in this game o.o, if i cant see it why did you make me choose that?
No sense to have that option and then later we cant see unless we download the storybook.....
If that scenes is only for storybook, dont show that choice ingame that you cant show it...
If you want to creat a spin-off like storybook and make people pay for good sex scenes apart from the story, okay that is a great idea, but having options in the Main game and people cant see it, sorry but makes no sense
My opinion

Last edited:

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I said before the game is amazing in story, scenes and models, but have some problems, if you say that Red answers change the storyline, why even if i choose not to go with the lesbian path Phoebe or Refuse to kiss Yui it still happens? That doesnt make any sense, for now i quit playing this game until its fix, keep the good work

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Tell me this game does not list harem as a tag - so it must be ridiculous to get involved with so many girls, there must be alot of hurt in this game if he keeps up the false advances

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Wait there is a scene between Phoebe and Beth that i choosed to pursue, but i cant see it in this game o.o, if i cant see it why did you make me choose that?
No sense to have that option and then later we cant see unless we download the storybook.....
If that scenes is only for storybook, dont show that choice ingame that you cant show it...
If you want to creat a spin-off like storybook and make people pay for good sex scenes apart from the story, okay that is a great idea, but having options in the Main game and people cant see it, sorry but makes no sense
My opinion
Like many other DEVS this one does not want you to feel like you don't have a choice even though they don't matter. These are false choices the DEV still takes you on the path he wants

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Tell me this game does not list harem as a tag - so it must be ridiculous to get involved with so many girls, there must be alot of hurt in this game if he keeps up the false advances
Tbh when a game doesnt put a harem tag is because the focus is to in the end MC get only 1 girl and you have fun with the others all game until you choose who is the right one, i dont like it, but sometimes is a good drama to the game and it depends on the Dev.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Like many other DEVS this one does not want you to feel like you don't have a choice even though they don't matter. These are false choices the DEV still takes you on the path he wants
Dont get me wrong i criticize the game but im loving so far, the only problem is the main choices dont matter whatever you choose. That is a problem he have to fix. If he doesnt want to, we arent the ones who decide, so we only have a option if he doesnt fix, we leave the game and go for another.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well they can listen but different thing if those will be added into game, if 1 wants ntr and other dislike it then dev can lose patrons even if it is optional.

Reactions: shamanio

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Dr. MAD
The game is amazing, i dont have words to describe it, the history is fantastic, the models amazing and the scenes are so well detailed and polished, the only problem is that inst an HAREM, but oh well we cant have it all ahahah is hard to choose 1 Girl with all that amazing ones :p ,im waiting for future updates ;)
Hi there!
You can activate Harem mode in Preference menu its called “cheats”.

We’ll rename it later to “Harem mode”.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes