SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
01.png

Hi, fellas!
It’s time to share with you our latest dev news:
  • Next update are on its way to release. Main focus for this week was writing dialogs. Also, we invest some our time in searching assets for Monica’s visual’s - you can see and vote for the results of our work in Monica’s polls, which are still going.
  • Alternative file hosting. Last version of our game includes over 8.6k HD static renders, over 320 HD animations, over 100 music tracks and more than 100 sound effects – we use compressing method for our files but still - this amount of content will affect final distributive size. Project ATMOSPHERE 0.4-P1 distributive size are crossed 5 gigabytes mark - 5.1 GB in total. We use Mega as our main file hosting but it has 5 GB limit for download per day for users without mega subscribe. We hear your complains about size of the game and we will fix it in our next release. But for now, we choose Google.Disk as alternative file hosting. New download links are will be on .
  • Custom render orders. Our BLACK and PURPLE PASS subscribers now have a right to order one custom render per month. And some of you already send your request to us and we complete it. Can’t wait to share results with all BLACK and PURPLE PASS owners. Soon we will post all custom renders for this month in one special post. So if you have a special desire or naughty dream with our characters – jump in on BLACK and PURPLE tier - you will love the results. But before you do that - please check the .
  • 201 patron goal are complete. Big thanks for your support. It motivates us to bring you even higher quality renders and more naughty content that you deserve. As we mark rewards for this goal – after 201 we hire a coder who will help us add a new features like: replay gallery, new economic system and other non-graphic work. Thank you! Next step is 301.
Also. Today 0.4-P1 was release for WHITE PASS owners – sorry for little delay. Don’t forget to check our Discord channel where we vote for Phoebe’s and Monica’s special reward arts which will be in game.
Ohh... one more thing.

Cheers to our German subscribers and beer lovers all over the world!
This weekend starts Oktoberfest – so it’s time to cheers your beer, talk with your buddies and celebrate this festive occasion with our loved ones.

Have a fantastic Oktoberfest! We love you and we love beer!
Thanks for all your support!
Dr. Mad and team.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Hi, there.
We hear you. And it is sound reasonable for me (have avoid roots for side girls). We have our plans to make some changes in Amy, Maya storylines - we will think about your suggestion while we write their new lines.
What does that mean exactly I restart the game for the third time at last update because I thought the story of Amy was already changed, don't want to make the mistake again.

When will those changes be effective ? Next update ?
Actually they are both my favorite characters (especially Amy) so it's important for me haha.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there a vanilla/non femdom version of Susan's path? I am not interested in her femdom at all, while I wasn't initially interested in her, I wouldn't mind dating her for now if there was another alternate path for her... or even if she wouldn't mind not having to be the only one who gets pleasure being in control. Her not letting the MC cum is getting old pretty fast for me.

Last edited:

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
What does that mean exactly I restart the game for the third time at last update because I thought the story of Amy was already changed, don't want to make the mistake again.

When will those changes be effective ? Next update ?
Actually they are both my favorite characters (especially Amy) so it's important for me haha.
Hello,

We glad you like Amy and Maya.

Amy and Maya stories are still in "work in progress - writing" status.
For now I highly doubt thats new Amy or Maya stories will be included to the next update - we working on it, but they still far from release.

So for now - no need to restart the game every update - untill we told it.
When we finally finish this changes in Amy or Maya stories - be sure we will told it in our weekend dev status or in Stay tuned.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
devlog_s3.png

Hello, agents!
Week are gone and as always, we want to talk to you about dev news:
· First scene is complete. We complete first scene for next update. This scene is story based, but it has nice feelings in it.
· Interiors are complete. Good game needs a good locations. Most of the game scenes are take place indoors. So, every update we work hard to create special and memorable interiors for each scene. Sometimes it’s easy – when you can find a good interiors assets and there you need just to add a little details to it. But there’s also have other side – when you can’t find something you looking and in that’s scenario you need to create a room from the ground (walls, floor and ceiling), and then you need to add furniture, make looks as real room – add some life touch to shiny rooms. And this process can take some time. When you finally agree to accept the results.
And no matter what way you’ve got for scene - you must do it best.
So, this week we create a dozen location for ATMOSPHERE HQ with unique style for each. Can’t wait when we show you the results of our work.
Some interiors we create this week - will be the foundation for future mechanics we plan to add in the game. But no more about it… – you will see it in the release.
Also, some of our time was invested to searching assets for girls.
· Monica and Phoebe’s next update polls are complete - you choose what you want to see in next episode. And now we can’t wait to make some special hot scenes with our girls. If you still didn’t see it – results are here: , .
· First custom renders are out for BLACK and PURPLE PASS subscribers.
You guys are awesome, we glad the results and share it with you here: , .
We want to remember that’s BLACK and PURPLE PASS owners now have a right to order one custom render per month with projectATMOSPHERE characters.
But before change your tier - please check the .
· Follow us on twitter – We revive our twitter account so for latest news and previews.
Also. This week is last week for Phoebe’s and Monica’s special reward for Discord poll’s which will be in game as reward art. To participate check our Discord channel.
Thanks for all your support!
Dr. Mad and team.

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
Started playing the game and the only reason I kept playing was susan's dom path :sneaky: she was really intriguing, pls more from her game developers! (y)

Reactions: anatarash

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Hello guys, maybe it's been asked before, but since i cant find any walkthrough, what choice would you recommend i should take between Yui and Jesse while sitting with Yui on the beach?

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Is there a vanilla/non femdom version of Susan's path? I am not interested in her femdom at all, while I wasn't initially interested in her, I wouldn't mind dating her for now if there was another alternate path for her... or even if she wouldn't mind not having to be the only one who gets pleasure being in control. Her not letting the MC cum is getting old pretty fast for me.
Hi, Susan path has two roots:

Kinky root. On this root MC are accept femdom part and there's Susan in charge.

Romance root. With this root MC try's to change Susan's femdom playstyle to more classic relationship. And in last update she's admit it - that's he try's to change her and she like's it. Stay with this root and she will enjoy gets pleasure not being in control.

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Sure but is there any potential reference to what may happen on each route? of if there's one that would be much more recommended for better content or more interesting path
Hello, i'm also can't choose which is better. :)
Be sure every path will have enough content with girl you choose - but it's your choice which girl you prefer.

P.S. if you are playing for content - you can enable "Cheat mode" in preference which activates "Harem mode" and you will see both Yui and Jessy content. But this will lock "only one girl" path's.

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Started playing the game and the only reason I kept playing was susan's dom path :sneaky: she was really intriguing, pls more from her game developers! (y)
Hello,
Be sure Susan femdom part will be to the end of the game.
Also if you are on femdom root with Susan - then you can count on Karen femdom line.
Stay tuned for more.

Reactions: Frosty2000

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sure but is there any potential reference to what may happen on each route? of if there's one that would be much more recommended for better content or more interesting path
make a 2 saves and play on both paths.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Dear Developer: can you add a beautiful "romancable" gal or two -without cow tits- to game please.

Examples:
Cyberpunk 2077 - Judy
BADIK: Josy
Witcher 3: Triss Merigold
MGS V: Quiet
Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn
etc.

Nothing exactly specific, just something beautiful. I want to play without sadness and tears if possible.

Thank you.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes