shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Can someone help me
Is there any walkthrough that explains.. how to disable the girls's path ???
Hey!
We have plans for a walkthrough.
But for now its on pause, because we are planing to make changes to Amy, Maya, Jessy storylines.

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
i hope you fix it sooner than later, because right now, it really ruins the experience for me. and again, the game is good,so that is very unfortunate
We working on it. After last release - couple guys have reply to our call and agree to prooflead our scripts. Soon you can feel it.

Reactions: Multi27

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Wait there is a scene between Phoebe and Beth that i choosed to pursue, but i cant see it in this game o.o, if i cant see it why did you make me choose that?
No sense to have that option and then later we cant see unless we download the storybook.....
If that scenes is only for storybook, dont show that choice ingame that you cant show it...
If you want to creat a spin-off like storybook and make people pay for good sex scenes apart from the story, okay that is a great idea, but having options in the Main game and people cant see it, sorry but makes no sense
My opinion
This choice was mostly about Phoebe's bisexuality part. This choice will impact not only for Phoebe <3 Betty root.

This is not the only one scene we plan for Phoebe <3 Betty root in our game.
Soon will be more.

Last edited:

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
/there should be more options - ie: I definitely don't want my girl topless in public so at the beach should allow you to skip that crap also there should also be more choices whether to get involed with these girls in the first place ie: Betty, Amy, or Maya etc.... seems like the choices are not real and can't be avoided.
The Dev needs to learn not everyone thinks like him nor wants to expose their choice of girl to strangers, nor get involed with all the women he meets
Hi, there.
We hear you. And it is sound reasonable for me (have avoid roots for side girls). We have our plans to make some changes in Amy, Maya storylines - we will think about your suggestion while we write their new lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: BGRW2020

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Hi there!
You can activate Harem mode in Preference menu its called “cheats”.

We’ll rename it later to “Harem mode”.
Can the harem mode be turned on any time? Will I miss out on anything from the story or events if I turn it on late into the game?

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Can the harem mode be turned on any time? Will I miss out on anything from the story or events if I turn it on late into the game?
I you can use it anytime. But i recommend you start a new game.

This mode will unlocks cross roots with different girls, but it can’t unlock different path for one girl (like Susan - you can play only kinky or vanilla way).

If you play with this mode enable you can lose some events / scenes / rewards which made for “only one girl” roots (as example - Phoebe kitchen event in last update, there’s a secret ending for LEWD scene which can be unlock only for players that have “only Phoebe root”)

If you enable it in the middle of the game - this will works only for future cross routes. All previous choices are stays without changes (closed paths are stays closed).

Every update we are working on this mode too and in the end it will be “Harem mode” with restrictions I use as example.

Reactions: Lumi24

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
well they can listen but different thing if those will be added into game, if 1 wants ntr and other dislike it then dev can lose patrons even if it is optional.
Giving options never drives people away in fact it allows people who would not normally play it a way to play it and avoid those fetishes they dislike

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
The soft femdom scenes with Susan in this update are some of the best I've ever seen in a game here. Very nice job dev

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
Wait a moment i tried "No. I Won't do it." to see a diferent outcome and after i sleep it keeps going like i kissed her even when i didnt.
Bugg or what? View attachment 2029083
Hello.

I check it, this is not a bug. I happens because you activate "cheats" (Harem mode) in preference menu.
In this mode game allow you to see most of the adult content scence's but this mode also can make some story misleadings.

But i think we can edit her line in this bed scene (if cheats enabled and player choose not to kiss her earlyer) - somehow without her mentioning a kiss...

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Hello.

I check it, this is not a bug. I happens because you activate "cheats" (Harem mode) in preference menu.
In this mode game allow you to see most of the adult content scence's but this mode also can make some story misleadings.

But i think we can edit her line in this bed scene (if cheats enabled and player choose not to kiss her earlyer) - somehow without her mentioning a kiss...
The funny thing is, i didnt activate that cheat though, of harem mode

shamanio

Aug 21, 2020
The funny thing is, i didnt activate that cheat though, of harem mode
Well if this is not cheat mode (harem mode) enabled, then you must be use dev menu and it can break your game profile.

I check this scene with cheats enable/disable on my clean version and it works as i say earlyer, if you doesn't use cheats mode (harem mode) and choose "not to kiss" - then bed scene skips and story goes to next scene (Alice in shower).

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes