SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
devlog_10.png

Hello, fellas!
It’s new week and here’s our last development log:
  • Static Renders and Animation. This week we finally managed to set up our render PC with the new GPU. We had some issues with the new video card, but we fixed them pretty quickly and things are running smoothly now. The render count has passed the 600 mark and everything else is running very well. The performance of the new GPU is apex fast and renders are becoming a significant step due to the time it takes to complete each render.

At the end of the week we focused on creating animations, and the new GPU made it very easy, and more importantly, we can now create animations that are longer than 2 seconds. You will definitely feel it when the new update is released.
  • Story and Cast. Other important news lies in the area of the story. We've discussed it with our development team and decided to make some changes to our plans for the upcoming episode, in terms of story and cast. At this point, we don't want to reveal what changes have been made to the 0.4-P2 story, but we've decided to tell a bit more story in this episode. Don't worry, nothing will be cut, but we decided to freeze some events that we'd originally planned for the next update.

You'll hear more about changes to this episode shortly.
  • Thank you to everyone who supported us at the Halloween Sale @ . We are really pleasantly surprised and appreciate your support. Once again, thank you very much.
That's it for today, we wish you a pleasant week.
As always – please follow us on , and , this will help our project grow faster.
Thank you for all your support!
Dr. Mad and team.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
backlog? it should have been there from day 1.
And you should have financed it from day 1, so we all could enjoy the feature! How dare! o_O
But it's never to late, contact them and ask them which amount of money you need to throw at them to fix this issue, in let's say 30 days. I can confirm it's a number between 1 and 9 with some 0 following.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
devlog_11.png

Hello, dear patrons!
It’s the new week and as always here are our latest dev news:
More update progress. This week we’ve mainly been working on a big story driven scene for the new update. This scenewill include some really funny dialogues and will have some choices which will impact the LEWD content in this update. The other part of our time we spent this week was on some writing for additional paths that we plan to include in this update.
In addition, our team spent some time this week learning new techniques and methods on how to manage the render queue with our new tools. We have optimized the rendering settings and made some changes to the render queue. This will give us a boost in the rendering process.
  • New custom renders for BLACK and PURPLE PASS. We have finally managed to complete the . We are happy with the results and some of them are very HOT indeed, so we are planning on adding them as a piece of reward art to the game. You guys are awesome, we can’t wait for your new custom orders!

If you have a special desire or a naughty dream with our characters – jump in on BLACK and PURPLE tiers – you will love the results. But before you do that - please check out the renders.
  • Halloween renders. We have to apologize for the delay. After our GPU issues impacted our rendering schedule, we realized that we couldn’t complete our renders in time for Halloween. We decided to instead focus on catching up with our render schedule for the next update. And today we have managed to finish posing for our Halloween renders. Forgive us for this delay.

Good news. A couple of weeks ago we had an accident with our Render PC - the GPU burned out while rendering a new scene. Good thing we managed to solve the problem quickly (we bought a new GPU), because while the old GPU wasn't working, it had completely stopped our rendering progress.

But we didn't give up and tried to take the old GPU to the repair center and yesterday the center came back with good news - they managed to revive the old GPU.

So, after we complete the installation to our Render Station, we will have a nice boost to our Render process.
That's it for today, we wish you a nice week ahead.
Please follow us on , and , this is important to us.
Dr. Mad and team.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
d22_scene_04_63_view_2.png

Hello, agents!
A new state of development:
Render Update. Over the past week, we have focused mostly on posing the story scenes and post-processing the finished renders. We are pleased with the speed of our work.
Animations. This week we are also working on some non LEWD animations for the upcoming update. So we are happy to announce that we have finished the longest non LEWD animation with two hundred frames. This was made possible thanks to our new GPU. And now we think that from the next update our game will be even more vivid than before, even in the non LEWD scenes.
Background music. We have invested some of our time to find new music for the next update. The right choice of music has a great impact on the atmosphereof the current scenes and on the whole game itself. That's why we proceed very carefully and sometimes it takes longer than expected to choose the right music for the given moment.
Have a nice week ahead.
Dr. Mad and team.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
And you should have financed it from day 1, so we all could enjoy the feature! How dare! o_O
But it's never to late, contact them and ask them which amount of money you need to throw at them to fix this issue, in let's say 30 days. I can confirm it's a number between 1 and 9 with some 0 following.
That's a bold faced lie. I have "financed" this game in the past. ME giving them money, or rather MORE money, is not going to do mysteriously have a replay put in the game. If that were the case then most all games people "finance" would have it, when in fact they should from day one in the first place. This is why there are so many mods, when in fact there shouldn't need to be. Gallery/Replay and walkthroughs should be in every...single...game.

Ogli

Aug 23, 2020
I've played for a little now and gotta say that otherwise I like everything so far, but not to hate on anyone, I would suggest for the developer to hire a translator who is actually fucking fluent in English. I almost hand an aneurysm during that intro. I don't know if it gets better later and I'm not looking for perfection here, but I can't even understand what's going on some times because of the Google translate ass English

Reactions: Renfield42069

Ogli

Aug 23, 2020
I've played for a little now and gotta say that otherwise I like everything so far, but not to hate on anyone, I would suggest for the developer to hire a translator who is actually fucking fluent in English. I almost hand an aneurysm during that intro. I don't know if it gets better later and I'm not looking for perfection here, but I can't even understand what's going on some times because of the Google translate ass English
Ok It's been a day and I realized that I was a bit too harsh and don't want to make anyone feel bad, but my point still stands event though it was written while frustrated and isn't that nice. These things happen and it's understandable, but for some reason language problems just rub me the wrong way more than they should probably.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
devlog_12.png

Hi, amigos!
A new state of development:
  • Render Update. Last week we finally started working on the LEWD scene for the 0.4-P2 build. In the meantime, not all story scenes are finished, but we are making very fast progress. We have managed to set a MAD studio record of 85 renders/animations per working day. This number of renders per day exceeds the capabilities of our new GPU, which can bake (render) per night. All this was made possible thanks to your support - new hardware (new GPU) and new software (Render Queue) that we talked about in previous status reports.
  • M1 MAC and Linux Hotfix. Every time we release our game, we test it on various PC's specs and hardware setups, but sometimes new hardware comes on the market - and we can not afford to buy it just for testing purposes. This time our patrons are found a rare bug with permissions on MacOS systems. Sadly, we can’t fix it by our side. But we found a workaround, please check it if you have problems with open a game at MacOS systems.( )
Have a nice week ahead.
Dr. Mad and team.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes