Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
One of the best games, I don't understand why so few people follow it
Having really similar games (i.e. Savior) doesn't help, that's for sure.

However, you're right, I think this game is a bit under-rated (many hot women, top graphics (less animations than other games but still good enough), interesting story, ..).

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
This choice was mostly about Phoebe's bisexuality part. This choice will impact not only for Phoebe <3 Betty root.

This is not the only one scene we plan for Phoebe <3 Betty root in our game.
Soon will be more.
Can you make choices so that Phoebe is heterosexual or is her sexuality predetermined?

Last edited:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
One of the best games, I don't understand why so few people follow it
I wanted to give it a try, but I read here multiple times that the English is atrocious. That's a big dislike for me because it ruins immersion. It kind of also shows negligence on the part of the creator - it's really easy to find someone to spellcheck.

fartacus

Feb 9, 2018
What is holding you back from offering your help to proofread the dialogues? This is a RenPy game and everyone can access the the dialogues and correct them. So, why is no one willing to help the dev since everyone here know that he isn't a native English speaker?
People's time ain't worthless and I'm not seeing an offer for compensation.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I wanted to give it a try, but I read here multiple times that the English is atrocious. That's a big dislike for me because it ruins immersion. It kind of also shows negligence on the part of the creator - it's really easy to find someone to spellcheck.
still worth a play the overall story and renders make up for it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex13_zen

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
dev_jan_1_lr.png

Hello, everyone!
Latest Dev news from MAD Studios:
  • Progress Update. Last week we are focused on Vanessa event. We hope to complete it by the middle of next week. This is one of two events we plan to complete before release. We are glad with results of this event – we are managed to make it fun and sexy. Believe us this light event will make you smile :) Next week we are plan to start posing work for last event in this update.
  • German and Spanish translation. Our translation teams are working hard on Spanish and German translate. We are happy with the speed of guys work, with that pace soon we will can run first test build with multi-language version of project ATMOSPHERE.

If you are willing to join our translate teams of German or Spanish version - please DM shamanio @ our Discord server. With your help we can do it better and faster.
  • Christmas arts! It’s a perfect time to build a Christmas and New Year mood. If you are for some kind of reasons miss our Christmas renders – check it on [ ] or [ ]. Be sure you will be happy with the results.
  • Miss X-mas Poll Results. Here’s the results:
Screenshot_3.png
With more than twice votes – Jessy won the Miss X-mass 2022 Special Render Poll and this means she will get a special X-mass render pack in next update.
Congratulations for those who vote for Jessy! We glad with the results. She deserves it.
We wish you a nice week ahead.
Please follow us on , and , this is important to us.
Thank you for all your support!
Dr. Mad and team.

Reactions: Old Dog and Yasubey

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
ny_01.png

Hello, dear friends!
We are happy to celebrate a New Year with you! We know this past year has had its fair share of ups and downs - but good or bad, these experiences have shaped who we are today and who we will be in the future. Onwards and upwards my friends, with no regrets!
We at MAD Studios are wish you a Happy New Year!
Thank you for all your support this year, we are a great community!
Dr. Mad and team.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What is holding you back from offering your help to proofread the dialogues? This is a RenPy game and everyone can access the the dialogues and correct them. So, why is no one willing to help the dev since everyone here know that he isn't a native English speaker?
Wait... I didn't know that everyone could access the dialogues...

How would I do that?
I just sent a bunch of corrections to a dev for a different game, but in a text file...(that was how they wanted it)

If there's a way to make it easier on the Dev than I'd sure like to know.

Thanks very much.
Cheers

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Wait... I didn't know that everyone could access the dialogues...

How would I do that?
I just sent a bunch of corrections to a dev for a different game, but in a text file...(that was how they wanted it)

If there's a way to make it easier on the Dev than I'd sure like to know.

Thanks very much.
Cheers
Not sure which unren version is the latest for Windows since I'm on Linux... as soon as you decompiled the game's rpa files (if necessary) you can open them with notepad etc and read through the entire game script (dialogues, variables, code etc.).
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-old-unren-forall-v7-unren-powershell-forall-v7.92717/post-6469193

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes