SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
dev_jan_01.png
Development Log January #1
Hello, everyone!
Here are the latest updates on development:
  • Update on progress. We're back from our little New Year's break. This week was more about rest and relaxation than developer progress, but that doesn't mean we stopped working. At this point, we are almost finished working on graphics. By the end of this week, we plan to finish preparing the rewards renders and new BIOS avatars. Next week we are already planning to start the coding. So there's not much time left until the update is coming out.

Also, this week we decided to change our coding and testing process and set up a separate repository for our game builds - soon (when we start coding and testing a new build) we will benefit from these changes. This will save us a lot of time.
  • Spanish translation status. Our translation team has almost completed the Spanish translation. We are impressed with the team effort. Many thanks to community members ˢᵗAlontd and Fernandious. Guys, you did a great job - thousands of people will thank you for it.
And as always, if you are willing to join our translation or proofreading team and help with German or Spanish translations - contact shamanio on our Discord server.
We wish you a great week ahead.
Please follow us on , and , this is important to us.
Thank you for all your support!
Dr. Mad and team.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I really love this game,but the gap between updates is getting bigger. I'm getting to the point where I will forget what happened in last update or to cool off and don't care about it. Instead of building excitement ( every 3/4 months between updates) it comes to frustration..I know some great games have 1/2 updates per year,but you have to be in their league for it. Hopefully it will change and if not, at least I enjoyed it while it lasted.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
dev_jan_2_lr.png

Hello, agents!
Here the latest news about development progress:
Renders. We're happy to announce that all the renders are finally done! Last week we'll start coding work for 0.4-P2 update.
Coding. Two events from 0.4-P2 are done. Soon we will try to create a first build for 0.4-P2 update. Our coding backlog contains some new mechanics for this update...
We need some time to try out these new mechanics - at the moment we can't say anything about them, but it's about MC and the girl’s rooms in ATMOSPHERE HQ.
Sounds and music. We also plan to invest some time in finding nice new music (we already have the main themes in mind, but sometimes you try them out and feel you need something different for that scene) and quality sounds to make ATMOSPHERE HQ more lively and the new update of the game more engaging.
We wish you a nice week ahead.
Dr. Mad and team.

Negrath

Feb 1, 2018
not sure I understood the references to a 'weird wish', but I had the MC cum twice after he promised he wouldn't. so hopefully I'm on track to dominate that hoe.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
042e08s01_17.png

Hello, chombas!
Here the latest news about our game:
  • Coding. We are continuing code process. Sadly, we can tell exact numbers of our progress at this stage, but we are happy with our pace and we feel that soon we will finish code stage and move to QA, translate and proofread.
  • December custom renders for BLACK and PURPLE PASS. . We are very proud with the results! We are sure we will add it as reward art to the game. You guys are awesome as always. We can’t wait to share your custom orders for all players of our game!

If you have a special desire or naughty dream with our characters – jump in - BLACK and PURPLE tiers are awaits you – be sure, you will love the results. But before you do that - please check the .
  • Wallpaper pack for all subs. We know you all guys are waiting our new update. We want to say Thanks for all you support and give you a .
We wish you a nice week ahead.

Dr. Mad and team.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
hey guys
when will we have a new update?
I really want to have sex with Phoebe.

Steindall

Jan 17, 2018
In what day can you start the romance path with Susan? Maybe I have missed something, but Im in day 15 and if you have to behave/be treated like a dog to achieve it, I wish to know.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
02_3840.png

Hello, everyone!
Here’s the latest news about our game:
  • Coding. Last week, we crossed 10 000 lines of code written for next update. This is a very good pace and we are pleased with the progress of our work.

Can’t wait for when we send this update to our testing squad.
  • List of bugs to fix. While we are continuing our work on the next update we are not forgetting to look back at our mistakes and fix it. If you know of or find any bugs that were not fixed in 04-P1 (except the Amy disappearing bug) - please send it us.

The best way to do it is using
  • Love Is in the Air tonight. We want to wish you all a Happy Valentine’s Day and hope you enjoy the present we made for you: - .

We couldn’t imagine our life without you (our community) by our side.
We wish you a great week ahead.
Dr. Mad and team.

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Forgot all about this game and downloaded it as a refresher.... I remember why I forgot about this thing.

I had a save file from 2021 I checked out, then played a new game. 2 years later and STILL no replay gallery or other incentives??? "It's in our backlog," says lazy developer. That basically means they don't know how to do it when it's written in crayon on how to make your basic "day 1" scene replay and multiple saves in F95's own forums. And even holding down ctrl to skip a ton of blah blah blah, I still find countless spelling and grammar errors. Lastly, I thought Big Brother was a grind game... Knock out same 5 tasks in 2 minutes, click sleep, repeat 1,000 times. Gave up and just unRen'd it to check out basic images and "scenes." Well, maybe I'll check back in 2025, but I'm adding this to the "ignore" feature on the updates page.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Forgot all about this game and downloaded it as a refresher.... I remember why I forgot about this thing.

I had a save file from 2021 I checked out, then played a new game. 2 years later and STILL no replay gallery or other incentives??? "It's in our backlog," says lazy developer. That basically means they don't know how to do it when it's written in crayon on how to make your basic "day 1" scene replay and multiple saves in F95's own forums. And even holding down ctrl to skip a ton of blah blah blah, I still find countless spelling and grammar errors. Lastly, I thought Big Brother was a grind game... Knock out same 5 tasks in 2 minutes, click sleep, repeat 1,000 times. Gave up and just unRen'd it to check out basic images and "scenes." Well, maybe I'll check back in 2025, but I'm adding this to the "ignore" feature on the updates page.
The only thing i cannot agree on is the grind, it's nowhere near BB levels. Renders are hella good tho(IT'S AN OPINION,basement dwellers don't jump me).

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes