Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
if you can't answer a simple question just stfu nobody wants to read you smart ass reply. but I bet my ass you can't stop yourself (39,907 messages)
How about you help them instead of going off on these guys? You're no better.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you can't answer a simple question just stfu nobody wants to read you smart ass reply. but I bet my ass you can't stop yourself (39,907 messages)
well last updates were posted on page 89. nothing since then. also you can always check patreon yourself to see if there are any news.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
042e05s03_79.png

Hi guys!
It's time for the next development log. I hope you all are well and healthy and full of energy, because very soon we will announce the release date of Project ATMOSPHERE and we will need your pay attention.
  • Last week we finished working on the code for 2 more events. Also we have sorted out the music tracks, some of them will be new. I hope you enjoy it.
  • By the beginning of next week we plan to finish the code completely and move on to translation. We don't have much news for you at this stage, but the most important thing is that we are very close to the release.
Once again, thank you all for your support! Without you, it would have been much harder for me to succeed. I'm very happy to have you staying with me on this exciting journey.

We wish you a nice weekend ahead.
Please follow us on , and , this is important to us.
Thank you for all your support!
Dr. Mad and team.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Dr MAD
Version of the game: Project ATMOSPHERE [v0.4 P1]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 5,5GB
Compressed Size: 1,4GB - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Kshitij G Lumiscnt KGregory

Here is a compressed mac created with the latest renpy sdk, so it should work. Please let me know if it doesn't work.
Compressed Mac Size: 1.4GB - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Viessa - very remiss of my me not to have said thank you before. I very much appreciate you making the compressed update version for Mac. There were no issues with the compressed version. Thanks again.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I just started playing and female models 90% look scary..

Also what does cheat mode does?

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
update_ap_22_r.png

Hello, everyone!
Here are the latest news about our game:
  • Coding: We are happy to announce that we have finally completed the coding stage.
  • Translation: Almost completed, a few scenes left - we are estimating a couple more days for completion.
  • Testing: We will begin as soon as the translation is complete. A team of testers is ready to begin.
  • Planned release date: April 22, 2023.
Stay tuned, soon we will share more info with a description of the upcoming episode.
And as always - we wish you a nice weekend ahead.
Please follow us on , and , this is important to us.
Thank you for all your support!
Dr. Mad and team.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes