Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I usually prefer harem or poly love games but I decided to still give this a try. And in this case even solo scenes were hot, really well done. Wish more devs would learn how to do sex scenes like this instead of soulless and dry action that most games have. This game flew under the radar for me, underrated.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Wish more devs would learn how to do sex scenes like this instead of soulless and dry action that most games have.
Yeah, maybe they should do more games they want instead of implementing harems, incest, NTR and whatnot people are asking.... instead of hot games!

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
"The action of the game takes place in the near FUTURE. The year 2025".....
It's getting dangerously close of being inaccurate prologue. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

_MooSe

Apr 1, 2023
Here’s the Project ATMOSPHERE 0.4-P2 release schedule for all tiers:

05.11.23 release for BLACK and PURPLE pass owners
05.14.23 release for GREEN pass owners
05.16.23 release for RED pass owners
05.21.23 release for BLUE pass owners
05.25.23 release for YELLOW pass owners
05.31.23 release for old WHITE PASS pass owners
Below is a link to the post with download links.

We are grateful to everyone for any support, and we understand that not everyone can support the project financially. But you can help in other ways: share our Patreon page link with friends, or write a review about the game on a thematic site if you like it... All this will help our game to survive and grow. We're doing our best to continue to please you with even more awesome story and content.

We wish everyone a good day and hope you enjoy our game!
Dr. Mad and team.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Project ATMOSPHERE 0.4-P2 – RELEASE
Hello again, guys!
It's time for the release of the long-awaited update, Project ATMOSPHERE 0.4-P2! We faced many challenges and difficulties on the way to this day. I admit it wasn't an easy time... But we overcame it all, largely thanks to you! Now we're moving forward at a brisk pace! We'll update you later with our plans, but right now, I want to quickly share what we have in store for you.
So... our work in numbers:
  • 2900+ new static renders
  • 58 new reward renders
  • 110 new animations
  • 70 new BIOS pics
  • 27 new licensed music tracks
New Events:
  • A story event with Vanessa
  • A story event with Jesse
  • A story event with Yui and Alice
  • A huge story event with Yui, Amy, Alice, and Lily
  • A huge and very hot event with Yui and Alice
  • A huge, fun event with Vanessa
  • A big story event with Amy
Features:
  • Smart LEWD Mechanic: We've tweaked this mechanic a bit to make it more interesting.
  • The game has been updated to the Renpy version 8.0.3
  • We have added a large section to the rewards gallery. We will be adding some custom renders and other arts to this section. At the moment, we've added 58 renders. They will be available to you after 22 game day have passed.
Other:
  • We have fixed a lot of bugs that we found and that you reported to us.
  • Fixed some issues that players were having on game days 1-10.
  • Replaced the renders for the 'Meet Amy' event. Also partially rewritten the event dialogue. (You don't need to replay it)
  • Replaced the reward renders and the first BIOS avatar for Amy.
You all know that we've ensured save compatibility from version to version since the beginning. We must admit – it's not an easy task, given that we're adding different mechanics and innovations with every update. We conduct numerous tests to check save compatibility, but unfortunately, we can't test all possible scenarios. If you encounter a problem or error in the game, don't hesitate to contact us for help. The best way to do so is on our Discord server, in a special bug report channel.
Due to such significant changes, to avoid errors and various bugs, I recommend a clean installation of the game. Avoid unpacking the game archive in folders with old versions.
Here’s the Project ATMOSPHERE 0.4-P2 release schedule for all tiers:
05.11.23 release for BLACK and PURPLE pass owners
05.14.23 release for GREEN pass owners
05.16.23 release for RED pass owners
05.21.23 release for BLUE pass owners
05.25.23 release for YELLOW pass owners
05.31.23 release for old WHITE PASS pass owners
Below is a link to the post with download links.

We are grateful to everyone for any support, and we understand that not everyone can support the project financially. But you can help in other ways: share our Patreon page link with friends, or write a review about the game on a thematic site if you like it... All this will help our game to survive and grow. We're doing our best to continue to please you with even more awesome story and content.
We wish everyone a good day and hope you enjoy our game!
Dr. Mad and team.

DreamzD

Sep 3, 2021
Amazing renders.
I just started playing and female models 90% look scary..

Also what does cheat mode does?
Totally agree, the chicks are scary af. No idea about the cheat mode, stopped playing 15 minutes in.
i want to play this because the renders look so good but jesus christ on a stick the engrish is horrible needs someone to make a mod to fix the dialog
Ctrl is your best friend! or Tab .... meh.
:LOL:

Last edited:

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
phoebe_event_01_01_CAM02.png

Hi guys!
As promised earlier, I want to share with you our plans for the next update. The previous update took us a long time to complete, and understandably, such delays upset many of you. I've received a lot of emails expressing how many of you have forgotten the events in the game due to the long gap. As I've mentioned before, we faced hardware-related circumstances which significantly extended our timeline. Additionally, the sheer volume of renders we produced greatly impacted our timeline as well.
We understand that updates need to be released more frequently, so we've made a number of important decisions:
  1. We will no longer schedule a large number of events for a single game day.
  2. We will reduce the number of renders per event, and we will strive to do so in a way that doesn't compromise the quality but rather improves it.
  3. We are setting a strict limit on the update cycle. It will be 35-45 days from the release of the previous version.
  4. We will publish a list of events that will be included in the next update in advance. This way, you'll know beforehand which characters will be involved.
By doing so, we're trying to strike a balance between the amount of content and the time it takes to release an update. I'm sure a decision like this will resonate with many of you. Those who prefer frequent updates will receive them, and those who prefer more content will have the option to skip one update cycle if necessary.
Now, I'd like to share what we have planned for version 0.4-P3:
  • A morning event with MC, which will start where his previous day ended. (Depending on your choice, this could be a LEWD event for some characters)
  • A major event involving Monica, Phoebe, and MC
  • LEWD event with Phoebe
  • LEWD event with Monica
  • LEWD event with Susan
  • A bonus LEWD event from Lily. (This event will be added provided we have time left after working on the events mentioned above.)
At this point, we have already begun work on the 0.4-P3 update. We're working on the scenario and the general flowchart of the 23rd game day. We will share more about the upcoming events soon.
We will also be conducting some important surveys soon regarding the appearances of Susan and Lily. We've completed the surveys for Phoebe and Monica earlier, so these characters are ready for their scenes.
That's all the news for today. I'm eager to read your comments on this update, and I'm happy to discuss it further as needed.

Please follow us on , and , this is important to us.
Thank you for all your support!
Have a great weekend!
Dr.Mad and the team.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes