Nov 9, 2020
i want to play this because the renders look so good but jesus christ on a stick the engrish is horrible needs someone to make a mod to fix the dialog

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

Hey guys!
  • The release date I previously mentioned is fast approaching. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to meet the deadline. During early testing, I discovered 2 major bugs that significantly affect the use of saved game progress. I sincerely apologize for the delay. Rest assured, I'm working tirelessly and will be working throughout the upcoming weekend to identify and fix these issues as quickly as possible. Please don't be alarmed by the delay, as I don't believe it will take me too long. I anticipate releasing the update within the next week.
  • Once again, I apologize to anyone whose mood may have been dampened by this news. I know many of you are eagerly awaiting the update. Stay connected with me on Discord, guys! As compensation for the delay, I'm preparing a few extra special renders and will share them with you all soon.
Please follow us on , and , this is important to us.

Thank you for all your support!
Have a great weekend!
Dr.Mad and the team.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Uh oh. Special renders to compensate for delays? That has a whiff of the Icstor school of milking. Happy to be proven wrong. I'm fairly sure there'll be an update soon(ish). But, it depends on how much content there is, that would be an indicator of if there will be another update after this one.

Perhaps the dev is genuine, perhaps the delays are genuine, perhaps it's a slow burner with lots of content per update (8 months?). But we can all name a dev or two (or three....) who've started promising projects, got a bunch of patrons, then the work dwindles off to be replaced by excuses and 'bonus renders'. Again, happy to be proven wrong.

devil swag

Feb 8, 2019
I am not getting the scenes with amy and Maya
What should I do is their any guide or walkthrough please provide me

After the day 1 I'm not getting amy events please help me

With Maya after photo shoot not getting the sex scene please help me

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
He said next week last week and it's already saturday. So is the game delayed further or getting released either today or tomorrow?
It was posted on Saturday; it is still Friday for a lot of people; it was . It says within the week there is no more information than what is posted and no news posts since neither on Itch/Patreon/SS. Not like it matters that much, don't see it leaking here instantly anyway.

Only thing new is this:

b7y5E2.jpg

Hi, fellas!
Let's meet Monica. Her whole life she's been used to doing everything by herself. She raised her daughter alone and built her restaurant business without any outside help. Now she yearns for care and a man's warmth. As you step into her life, you have the opportunity to become her man and bring her true happiness.

Have a nice week ahead!
Dr.Mad and team

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
"(...)Please don't be alarmed by the delay, as I don't believe it will take me too long. I anticipate releasing the update within the next week.(...) " (from April 21st)

this aged well, and probably will age even better :BootyTime:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
"(...)Please don't be alarmed by the delay, as I don't believe it will take me too long. I anticipate releasing the update within the next week.(...) " (from April 21st)

this aged well, and probably will age even better :BootyTime:
Depends on where you read it ;) It's still in the week :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes