1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Fucking an orca and filling a horse girl with helium. Gotta admit, never saw that before so that's a plus. I guess.

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
I keep getting an error when I try to download a location or a scene :

LOCATION DOWNLOAD ERROR
Something went wrong(
Unknow Error

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Edit : Nevermind, I just redownloaded the game and it fixed it

Last edited:

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
The UI is overly complicated and the entire game is based on DRM and locking people out of the game. Nothing has changed since the first post and nothing this game offers is beyond what someone can make in SFM.

Not sure why they chose to post this game here on this website.

I literally spent less than 5 minutes on this "game" and with everything locked as it is and nothing to do, I closed it and it went right into the trash can.

Pretty much everything that people have said in the last several pages of this topic is accurate. It's not really worth the time.

This is how the game looks like when you first open it for people that have no Patreon account

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
The all hate from this game Is no becuse of content like Orka becuse we already saw a game here when u play just a horse no ceuntar just a mare horse where u run on the map pie and watch how to horse fak,the hate its from locked content I can understand both sides,no one like locked content behind money but also no one like work for free the dev should just give here the 1-2 oldest patch but full unlock than just locked content.

I gusse that soulution will satisfy all anyway I still wish good for the game becuse Its my domain and I dont agree with ppl here Its not garbage game but yea better go like mare horse or dinosaurs and look how they pie,eat shit and watch how to horse or dino fuck ;)

Edit,oh yeah there is also crazy content like for someone "orka" but Its optional Its not main content!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Don't get me wrong, but so far the game is only a lot os scenes and nothing more? No history? No mc? Just that? I understand if you are building a base of the game, but damn...also 95% is blocked, and you need to download every scene....is a horrible way to make a "game", if i can call that, because you can see almost the same at rule34.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, if people wanted animations like this they should just look up crittermatic. Great CGI if you like dragons. I know there's another creator that's made orca animations with similar quality to crittermatic but I don't know who that was offhand.

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
The all hate from this game Is no becuse of content like Orka becuse we already saw a game here when u play just a horse no ceuntar just a mare horse where u run on the map pie and watch how to horse fak,the hate its from locked content I can understand both sides,no one like locked content behind money but also no one like work for free the dev should just give here the 1-2 oldest patch but full unlock than just locked content.

I gusse that soulution will satisfy all anyway I still wish good for the game becuse Its my domain and I dont agree with ppl here Its not garbage game but yea better go like mare horse or dinosaurs and look how they pie,eat shit and watch how to horse or dino fuck ;)

Edit,oh yeah there is also crazy content like for someone "orka" but Its optional Its not main content!
The unfortunate effect of being a game developer though is you need to work for free to begin with in order to show people that what you do is worth it. That's what a portfolio is and what every developer has had to do at some point in their life; do something for free to grab peoples attention so that they know in the future his stuff is worth money.

This idiot skipped that first stage completely, and said "I MAEK GAEM. GIVE MONEY." He did the equivalent of that moron behind one of the tinder games where they made a very horrid 5 minute demo, that immediately went straight to "Pay me in order to see that I might or might not be able to make a game." In short? He doesn't deserve success. He's given himself the ego of a developer without any of the grind to back it up.

Also when one of the first thing a developer does isn't focusing on making a game but rather putting in as restrictive as possible DRM system in a current technological climate where DRM is something that pisses everybody off; he's not a good game developer. He's a profit-hungry game developer who doesn't give a shit whether or not people like his game, just that they pay him.

(Also it is a garbage game. Those character models are horrible. The environments equally so. Not to mention premade scene generators are a dime a dozen with a lot of much more detailed/better ones out there.)

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
The unfortunate effect of being a game developer though is you need to work for free to begin with in order to show people that what you do is worth it. That's what a portfolio is and what every developer has had to do at some point in their life; do something for free to grab peoples attention so that they know in the future his stuff is worth money.

This idiot skipped that first stage completely, and said "I MAEK GAEM. GIVE MONEY." He did the equivalent of that moron behind one of the tinder games where they made a very horrid 5 minute demo, that immediately went straight to "Pay me in order to see that I might or might not be able to make a game." In short? He doesn't deserve success. He's given himself the ego of a developer without any of the grind to back it up.

Also when one of the first thing a developer does isn't focusing on making a game but rather putting in as restrictive as possible DRM system in a current technological climate where DRM is something that pisses everybody off; he's not a good game developer. He's a profit-hungry game developer who doesn't give a shit whether or not people like his game, just that they pay him.

(Also it is a garbage game. Those character models are horrible. The environments equally so. Not to mention premade scene generators are a dime a dozen with a lot of much more detailed/better ones out there.)
U have right at some point I dont def the dev just I dont think write bad comments whole time about the game and dev its good idea becuse u know "karma always back" just leavy it be here and dont complain Its not cool see this community being toxick just leavy this game but pleas stop being toxick guys Its not cool he made his game and its his choice not us we may like or dislike his work but Its wrong way of being toxick we saw worse dev here just leavy him be If he still want make game If someone want support him sure why not its they decision and they money ;)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
U have right at some point I dont def the dev just I dont think write bad comments whole time about the game and dev its good idea becuse u know "karma always back" just leavy it be here and dont complain Its not cool see this community being toxick just leavy this game but pleas stop being toxick guys Its not cool he made his game and its his choice not us we may like or dislike his work but Its wrong way of being toxick we saw worse dev here just leavy him be If he still want make game If someone want support him sure why not its they decision and they money ;)
I think that the reason that the comments have gotten like they have, is because in the game intro he says that he will listen to the people who make suggestions, and he has ignored everyone who has made the suggestion that he unlock the content so that people can see if his work is any good. And he is sticking to the paywall system that pretty much everyone is telling him is a horrible idea, because people do not like to invest in games that have paywalls.

Look at the other game developers on here who do not use paywalls, who actually post their own games here a few days after it has been released. The good devs are making tons of money even though they post their full games with no paywall here.

Last edited:

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Lmao...Did you really just use the karma comes back argument? Bruh, everyone coming in here shitting on the game and the developer is karma. It's the karma from burning and insulting the community that he's trying to sell his product to.

Second, if you're trying to sell yourself on the internet then you're also putting yourself out there for criticism. Good or bad. In this case, he's being criticized heavily, and rightly so. If you make bad decisions, bad practices, and generally are all around dickhead; then of course people are going to go around and tell people that you're exactly that. Rewarding him for bad behavior by telling others to be silent is being just as implicit as paying him for his bad behavior. If you don't like it, then may I suggest covering your eyes? Because you are definitely way too thin-skinned to look around if you're crying because "THEY SAYIN MUH FAVORITE CORRUPT GAME DEV IS CORRUPT"

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Lmao...Did you really just use the karma comes back argument? Bruh, everyone coming in here shitting on the game and the developer is karma. It's the karma from burning and insulting the community that he's trying to sell his product to.

Second, if you're trying to sell yourself on the internet then you're also putting yourself out there for criticism. Good or bad. In this case, he's being criticized heavily, and rightly so. If you make bad decisions, bad practices, and generally are all around dickhead; then of course people are going to go around and tell people that you're exactly that. Rewarding him for bad behavior by telling others to be silent is being just as implicit as paying him for his bad behavior. If you don't like it, then may I suggest covering your eyes? Because you are definitely way too thin-skinned to look around if you're crying because "THEY SAYIN MUH FAVORITE CORRUPT GAME DEV IS CORRUPT"
You dont understand dude whenever I go peopels are toxick online-games toxick,Internet toxick,real life toxick I dont give a shit about toxick Its dosent touch me I saw it to many times but its kid behavior "give us all content for free now or we will speak how garbage are you and ur game" Im done post comments here.

And yes speak about "ur game garbage" its very adult its like +13 comments from fortnite players -_-

Anyway its keep to u guys how u will behavior,2-3 years ago I also toxick becuse my real life suck so I upset my rage In internet now my life suck less but I dont anymore toxick I dont se the reson for doing It and I feel much better now when I stop It even in online games I just mute those toxick players.

I dont convice u to change ur behavior all what I say it Is bad behavior If u go to the shop and this shop have high price for suck products u dont yell on whole shop "THIS SHOP SUCK GARBAGE SHIT" you just leavy and never back thats all.

Lets done this here I dont want anymore speak about it yes I start and now I end it here lets keep this cool ;)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Until the dev sees the light and does what he said he would do and listen to the people, the negative comments will never go away as long as he keeps releasing updates to a game with a paywall blocking access to anything that people might find fun and worth investing in.

Like I said before, there are devs here who give the entire game away a few days after it is officially released on their site that make lots of money, because the people here can see what they are investing in.
Games with paywalls tend to fail miserably and make little money because no one wants to invest money in things they can not try out before spending money on. One or two sample scenes does not even come close to being enough.

Paywalls scare away investors, because at any given time the dev can end the game and shut down the server, and when that happens, all of the money they invested is wasted and even though they paid for it, they could never play the game again.

Last edited:

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
You dont understand dude whenever I go peopels are toxick online-games toxick,Internet toxick,real life toxick I dont give a shit about toxick Its dosent touch me I saw it to many times but its kid behavior "give us all content for free now or we will speak how garbage are you and ur game" Im done post comments here.

And yes speak about "ur game garbage" its very adult its like +13 comments from fortnite players -_-

Anyway its keep to u guys how u will behavior,2-3 years ago I also toxick becuse my real life suck so I upset my rage In internet now my life suck less but I dont anymore toxick I dont se the reson for doing It and I feel much better now when I stop It even in online games I just mute those toxick players.

I dont convice u to change ur behavior all what I say it Is bad behavior If u go to the shop and this shop have high price for suck products u dont yell on whole shop "THIS SHOP SUCK GARBAGE SHIT" you just leavy and never back thats all.

Lets done this here I dont want anymore speak about it yes I start and now I end it here lets keep this cool ;)
I DONT UNDERSTAND THE INTERNET. ITS SO HAAARD, WHY ARE PEOPLE SO MEAAAN TO EVERYONE ELSE. WHY CANT WE ALL GET ALONG AND LET PEOPLE RIP OTHER PEOPLE OFF WITH BAD PRACTICES. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CRITICIZING OTHER PEOPLEEEE, IF PEOPLE DO BAD THINGS WE SHOULD JUST LEEET THEM AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHILE OTHER SAPS BUY INTO IT. WAAAAAH

Also that shop analogy doesn't work. They can look at the shitty products and see that it's shitty and then choose not to buy them. You don't have the ability to see his animations to determine whether or not they shitty (hint: they are). It's closer to a shop saying they'll give people food to people who pay a membership to them. They offer samples on the side of the road to entice people to buy said membership; then when the people unfortunately pay it they enter the building to find that all the food the place is going to give them, has some kind of illness that'll set them on a toilet for life. The shop has already gotten the money that they want and don't have to care about maintaining standards because they charged the entry fee. Then they have shills like you who tell anybody that sees that toxic practice combined with the low quality/sub-standard offerings to "not talk so the shop can get their money." That shop should go bankrupt. Shills like you do the industry itself a disfavor by trying to convince people to give money to that shop instead of giving it to an actually good developer.

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes