1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
You know, typically, a good way to entice free users to donate or pledge would be to unlock older Patron content when newer content is added.

For example, if you create a game with four scenes, and free players can only see scenes 1 and 2, when you add scene 5 at whatever point for patrons, you should make scene 3 available for free users.
I'm trying to do this, I decided to immediately add the last scene to the free one, since it is thematic, and I added the ability to switch animations. I want to show people which direction I'm going to go.)

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
I'm trying to do this, I decided to immediately add the last scene to the free one, since it is thematic, and I added the ability to switch animations. I want to show people which direction I'm going to go.)
We get what "direction" you are going. That's not the problem. The problem is you are trying to charge people for incomplete content. I was under the impression this site if for sharing WIP stuff so possible donators get a taste. I currently support about 6 artists that I found on this site. But making the WIP content paid content is kinda like charging people rent when the house has no roof.

You won't get much support for this kind of niche content if you charge for demos. Studiofow did that and it sux. Basically, just give your shit away until its time for release, then charge for it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what.. the fuck..

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
This is main build. After logging, you will get access to your tier by Patreon API
The maximum used tier P5, the remaining tiers are compressed only for interested support of the project.

Authorization in application

• To authorize the application, you must be a follower or patron
  • Authorize in application if you have patron tier for get access to private content

Hello everyone, I am creating a game that includes of NSFW interactive scenes. I want everyone to be able to find their most secret fantasy in my app! From MLP to dragons, from humans to furry, I have big plans and I'm ready to listen to Your ideas. You can support me and the game will continue to develop and please you with new content.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

i dont understand a thing about this loggin stuff, and i m not interrested at all to be linked to patreon like this.

also, i wouldnt mind a bit of fantasy and stuff... but i can tell you that half what's in there is definitly NOT the secret fantasy of patreon... strong zoophily is not allowed on patreon. you can do a thing or two... humanoid creatures and unreal creatures... but the rest. i mean.. fucking a killer whale ??? for real ??? what the hell :O

meh, i dont say that badly... wish the best and all. but this is not for me sadly. and.. be careful with the content. locked or not, patreon doesnt care much if you go too much into illegal stuff for them.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Didn't like anything i saw in the Demo (not much to see anyway)
Literally EVERYTHING is paywall locked. Even some of the controls.
This is the first time i've seen someone paywall controls. Congratulations.

From what i can deduce, even the paid scenes are mediocre. Not enough variety or customization/control.
Just a few pre-made loop animations. Too early to buy.
Not that i would buy anything that uses EA microtransaction tactics.

Just download TK17 or Skyrim and mod it. You'll get 3000% better content.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
My two cents on the subject for what they are worth.
I have found a lot of games here that get the newest versions posted here the same day that they are released.
These visual novels / games are the full versions (but still in progress )and the devs who create them come here and talk to the players to get ideas and reports of problems. And yes, these devs are doing it to make money, just as you are.
I myself have, after trying out the game here, joined as a patron to some of those games, because they were worth it.
I know that they were worth it, because the game creator allowed the full content to be seen and they listened to the fans on most things.

What I will not become a patron of, is a game that hides stuff behind a pay wall, because then you can't tell if the game is worth investing in.

Lots of people here seem to be the same way. If they like the devs work, they financially support them, but with so much content hidden, most will not bother.

And as the gentleman above has pointed out. With so much content that has been banned by patreon, the game may very well suddenly disappear with any investments made lost to patreon.

Last edited:

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Yeah, I'm going to write this one off as an impending failure. No matter what crap placation the dev throws at us, it is still crap in the end. We told him to release the older scenes so that we weren't stuck with the same old scenes that haven't been updated since their creation, and he ignored us. We gave him tips on making his game something people would be interested in, and he ignored us. Now he comes in with a scene of a dragon masturbating and thinks, "there, I gave them a scene. Now they'll be happy."

News flash: we aren't. You're still ignoring us. You're staying the same course that is generating little to no interest, the direction of a shitty phone game that paywalls literally everything but the tutorial stages, the same games that don't last long. You gave us a seasonal scene, so what? Even games with schedules that stagger the public and patreon releases, the latter generally having the seasonal content unlocked, will give us people who can't open our wallets to help the seasonal content for free during the holiday. You still haven't even bothered unlocking all the additional scenes attached to the demo scenes.

You are STILL sending out the, "pay me or f*ck off!" vibe. You need to get it through your head that you need to unlock more scenes to generate interest, then you are going to be forced to abandon this game when you don't have enough funding from patreons to continue, and then your game will just disappear into the limbo of the internet, with even hackers ignoring it due to the patreon locking system.

This game WILL DIE if you do not add more to the demo. I am not bothering with this anymore until I see that you've unlocked more content for free players. As it stands right now, unless people are giving you money, this game may as well be abandoned for all the "updates" it has gotten.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Even more worthless than modern day micro-transaction bullshit. Stay away from this game and this developer at all costs. Especially don't pay them for this kind of crap.
And here I was, worried that some snowflake who was paying for this 'game' would jump up and say I was being harsh. You went for the dev's throat. You, sir, are savage.

I agree, though. Quality wise, this is the dollar store version of Yiffilicious.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Didn't like anything i saw in the Demo (not much to see anyway)
Literally EVERYTHING is paywall locked. Even some of the controls.
This is the first time i've seen someone paywall controls. Congratulations.

From what i can deduce, even the paid scenes are mediocre. Not enough variety or customization/control.
Just a few pre-made loop animations. Too early to buy.
Not that i would buy anything that uses EA microtransaction tactics.

Just download TK17 or Skyrim and mod it. You'll get 3000% better content.
Nah. TK17 has the most wooden scenes. It's like the creator has been described sex scenes by friends, but has actually experienced real human interaction. So, it works better when used for other sex games. As long as there's no animations. And modding Skyrim can be a pain. I'd say...get Breeders of Nephelam, Hunt & Snare, the Sakura games are pretty good....There are better 3D sex game options than those. Heck, Kalyskah would be a better choice and it's very unfinished.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
How often does the Developer work on this project?
Wouldn't want to contribute something if he just works on it only a few days out of the month and nothing new comes out except every other month

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
How often does the Developer work on this project?
Wouldn't want to contribute something if he just works on it only a few days out of the month and nothing new comes out except every other month
Don't know how much they work, but considering everything but a few old pony sex scenes and a whale screwing a chick up the ass, and a dragon that tail fucks itself, is all that non-patreons get, I'd suggest moving on unless you are able to pay this for this.

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed that the dev is FINALLY releasing some of the other scenes for free. About freaking time! Most other devs only hold this stuff as patreon only for a month or two, at the most.

• Thinking Face

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Nah. TK17 has the most wooden scenes. It's like the creator has been described sex scenes by friends, but has actually experienced real human interaction. So, it works better when used for other sex games. As long as there's no animations. And modding Skyrim can be a pain. I'd say...get Breeders of Nephelam, Hunt & Snare, the Sakura games are pretty good....There are better 3D sex game options than those. Heck, Kalyskah would be a better choice and it's very unfinished.
i just used TK as an example as it's graphics are closest to this one.
I prefer VaM.
Skyrim can be a pain in the ass to setup.
Neph hasn't had new animations for a year now so it's pretty much stale.
HnS is too limited.
I tried Kaly recently, i don't like the very limited char creator and my game got stuck after just 1 sex scene.
But the gameplay/story was great

Reactions: Snogardragons
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes