1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Fuuya

Mar 5, 2018
Just checked the patreon page and I'm confused. It says 1$ supporters access to 90% and 5$ 5-10% of the content?!
Is it the 5-10% that the 1$ don't have access or what?
The reward's description doesn't make any sense and tiers 3 to 5 have no bonus reward.
Sorry but I can't pledge to something I don't understand especially when The creator post here that you have access to everything for 1$.
You should really change the reward or at least make it clearer and delete useless lvl which give zero advantages.

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Just checked the patreon page and I'm confused. It says 1$ supporters access to 90% and 5$ 5-10% of the content?!
Is it the 5-10% that the 1$ don't have access or what?
The reward's description doesn't make any sense and tiers 3 to 5 have no bonus reward.
Sorry but I can't pledge to something I don't understand especially when The creator post here that you have access to everything for 1$.
You should really change the reward or at least make it clearer and delete useless lvl which give zero advantages.
I fixed it, thanks. For $ 5 additional stage settings and concepts open

Fuuya

Mar 5, 2018
Ok so I pledged and saw all scenes and here my opinion.
The game has potential, really but sorry to tell you that right now it is really boring...
It is just a loop animation with no interaction except for milking machine(with no millk...) and tentacle.
You can modify the animation( size speed etc..) and it is a good point but that all. In five minute you saw everything and you close the game.

I was expecting different animations with interactions buttons for example: (orca/female)
1:girl on top with no penetration
2:animation start with slow penetration
3:slow and deep
4:fast deep
5:final cum (biggest missing in your game no cumming animation)
With this you add dialogue text (girl talking dirty asking the orca to fuck her etc..) and sound and you will have the perfect game to me and trust me you number of supporters will increase a lot.

I am not saying this only to criticize you work but to make you know what you can improve to make the game attractive, especially since you content is "hardcore fetish" and trust me I am a fan of these fetish and people who are like me and could be interested in your game will have high expectation.Since bestiality is becoming rarity thanks to patreon rules, I thinks you have a great opportunity to make a lot of followers/pledgers.

So I know you are working alone on this game and maybe you don't have time or the skill to add everything I suggest but to me quality>quantity and I prefer only one scene by month with animation dialogue etc.. than 2 or 3 boring loop ( an animated gif on rule34 is the same to me).
here are a few games in real time that I thinks you should be inspired:
Total seduction from Mike velesk(prove that graphics is not the only way to make a great game and he use a paywall for few scenes in the game like you).
Last Hope from Poolside games.
And of course The Twist from KsT.

Again your game have a great potential ans I hope you will improve and make this game a success.

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Ok so I pledged and saw all scenes and here my opinion.
The game has potential, really but sorry to tell you that right now it is really boring...
It is just a loop animation with no interaction except for milking machine(with no millk...) and tentacle.
You can modify the animation( size speed etc..) and it is a good point but that all. In five minute you saw everything and you close the game.

I was expecting different animations with interactions buttons for example: (orca/female)
1:girl on top with no penetration
2:animation start with slow penetration
3:slow and deep
4:fast deep
5:final cum (biggest missing in your game no cumming animation)
With this you add dialogue text (girl talking dirty asking the orca to fuck her etc..) and sound and you will have the perfect game to me and trust me you number of supporters will increase a lot.

I am not saying this only to criticize you work but to make you know what you can improve to make the game attractive, especially since you content is "hardcore fetish" and trust me I am a fan of these fetish and people who are like me and could be interested in your game will have high expectation.Since bestiality is becoming rarity thanks to patreon rules, I thinks you have a great opportunity to make a lot of followers/pledgers.

So I know you are working alone on this game and maybe you don't have time or the skill to add everything I suggest but to me quality>quantity and I prefer only one scene by month with animation dialogue etc.. than 2 or 3 boring loop ( an animated gif on rule34 is the same to me).
here are a few games in real time that I thinks you should be inspired:
Total seduction from Mike velesk(prove that graphics is not the only way to make a great game and he use a paywall for few scenes in the game like you).
Last Hope from Poolside games.
And of course The Twist from KsT.

Again your game have a great potential ans I hope you will improve and make this game a success.
Thank you very much for your comment, I am trying to move on to this. I was faced with the fact that creating animation takes a lot of time, and I will not have time to download content when necessary. Most animations are procedural. I plan to hire an animator as soon as I get out for a certain amount of money. It takes almost a month to create a model, a very large amount of work, one model has more than 5-6 materials + a framework, etc. And I still need to make locations and work on the application itself (

Reactions: Fuuya

Fuuya

Mar 5, 2018
Thank you very much for your comment, I am trying to move on to this. I was faced with the fact that creating animation takes a lot of time, and I will not have time to download content when necessary. Most animations are procedural. I plan to hire an animator as soon as I get out for a certain amount of money. It takes almost a month to create a model, a very large amount of work, one model has more than 5-6 materials + a framework, etc. And I still need to make locations and work on the application itself (
I understand making model and animation take time so maybe you should proceed like this:
Month 1 making a new model/scene.
Month 2 Improving old scene or creating new scene with old model(you win time with a model you have already created).
You really need a strong demo with a decent amount of content to give people the will to support you.
As you can see even if this is a pirate site, if someone find your game cool he will support you like me.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
just gonna say this.. i think because of the whale, and the mlp ponies it needs a bestiality tag, in the genre.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Wait, wait, wait... Excuse, what?! IT TAKES ALMOST A MONTH TO CREATE A MODEL?! Oh dear... I don't know how much time You spend on it per day, but creating a decent model of some character/creature with both textures and riggs should take You less than 4 days spending around 3-4 hours per day. Especially when Your models are not in ultra quality from what I could see. This is just weird. And I didn't made it up or anything. I'm a 3D artist myself, I know it from my own experience. As for animations it might take longer, it depends on what programs and tools You are using (not to mention Your skill level, of course).

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Wait, wait, wait... Excuse, what?! IT TAKES ALMOST A MONTH TO CREATE A MODEL?! Oh dear... I don't know how much time You spend on it per day, but creating a decent model of some character/creature with both textures and riggs should take You less than 4 days spending around 3-4 hours per day. Especially when Your models are not in ultra quality from what I could see. This is just weird. And I didn't made it up or anything. I'm a 3D artist myself, I know it from my own experience. As for animations it might take longer, it depends on what programs and tools You are using (not to mention Your skill level, of course).
I am not a 3D modeller, I am a programmer. And I want to see how you make a complete model in 4 days, spending 3-4 hours on it. Personally, I have never seen such people working in the gaming field for a long time.

How much will it cost to order your ultra-quality model with a good rig for 4 days?

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Perhaps you have your own YouTube channel, where is your work?)

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Perhaps you have your own YouTube channel, where is your work?)
Not every 3D artist must own YouTube channel. I don't create models for sell, too. The ones I create belong to my very own project, which I wouldn't really like to show off just yet. Honestly I don't really mind if You treat my words like it was some sort of a joke. I can understand some people can't imagine some things, that's pretty normal. On the other hand all what I said was about how weird it is for me to create one model per month. Even if You're a programmer it should take You much less. I can't see what would wake up Your offensive stance towards me anyway.

Reactions: Red Sand

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
Not every 3D artist must own YouTube channel. I don't create models for sell, too. The ones I create belong to my very own project, which I wouldn't really like to show off just yet. Honestly I don't really mind if You treat my words like it was some sort of a joke. I can understand some people can't imagine some things, that's pretty normal. On the other hand all what I said was about how weird it is for me to create one model per month. Even if You're a programmer it should take You much less. I can't see what would wake up Your offensive stance towards me anyway.
I do not insult, I am surprised) Perhaps it all depends on the approach and skills. If you have one material, and you use automatic uv, and you do not care how the model behaves in the game engine. Models are different and you as a 3D modeller should understand this)

Project Elera

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
I understand making model and animation take time so maybe you should proceed like this:
Month 1 making a new model/scene.
Month 2 Improving old scene or creating new scene with old model(you win time with a model you have already created).
You really need a strong demo with a decent amount of content to give people the will to support you.
As you can see even if this is a pirate site, if someone find your game cool he will support you like me.
Thanks for the idea, I will think how to organize everything better)

nech

Jan 29, 2018
I do not insult, I am surprised) Perhaps it all depends on the approach and skills. If you have one material, and you use automatic uv, and you do not care how the model behaves in the game engine. Models are different and you as a 3D modeller should understand this)
yes they are different, but realistically it should not take a month for single model, especially considering the average quality of a lot of the models (not crap by any means but also not anywhere near top-tier either)

for instance if you are literally building a model (just the model, not the texture or anything else, just the 3d mesh and maybe the IK skeleton for posing) by hand and completely from scratch (much easier ways than that by the way) i could see it taking a month provided you are either devoting only 1-2 hours per day on it or are doing something like zbrush or the like and are just really not comfortable (or good) with it.

from start to finish (and i'm not a pro, i just fuck around with things for my own fun or for my own private mods in games) if i were to make a rigging for a model (my own or another's) to get to a point where i could use it passibly barring needing some tweaks for egregious joint deformations or texture warping; would, depending on the type of model (bipedal, quadrupedal, mechanical) take on average take maybe 3 or 4 hours in total, and polish of the rig to as good as a non-custom model can usually get would likely be another 2 hours, 4-5 if it's something really complex or stubborn like a multi-joint limb or armature with multiple flex axis' that refuse to not warp in the wrong direction on the outer extent of the joint.

now if i were to make a model from scratch, for instance in zbrush would take me quite a while (probably better than 30 hours to get it to a quality i'd like) simply because of the nature of the program and that i do not own or ever use a pen tablet.

on the flip side if i popped on my oculus and used the touch controllers to directly manipulate the model in a 3d space that would likely be cut down to maybe 10 hours to get it relatively polished and good for some easy rigging and texturing, barring finding some minute spots that i may have missed.

now while the engine does have a fair bit of bearing on things, provided it is using standardized formats or at least formats that can be reliably converted to something that is more usable such as .obj or .3ds then the rigging is really pretty easy to get done (sometimes a little time consuming when an engine misbehaves with certain procedural animation methods, but still easy just a lot of steps)

now from what little i know of unity (more used to unreal here) it takes .obj files natively as well as animation files from things like maya and 3ds max (i tend to use 3ds max for a lot of things, just what i'm used to) and for instance if you create your animation within 3ds max, it is very simple with interpolation turned on and then just using sparse key frames to make your significant movements and then doing your fine detail movements by hand.

so as you imply that you are doing full quality work (as a programmer) and it is taking a full month for a single model and its subsequent texture and rigging work, then i'm sorry either you are completely inept at some portion of this process and its taking you 3-5 times longer than what it should be taking to do the task, or something else is going on that you are not fully disclosing.

i don't mean that as an insult, i'm just being frank that something appears to be up.

and for reference i'm not just some guy that popped in to troll or chime in or anything; i did pledge for about a month and after taking a look i found it really was just not worth the money at this point (even at the lowest tier) and more on a personal note, i disagree with the extent and degree of aggressiveness of the paywalling doubly so on something termed a "demo".

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
You know, typically, a good way to entice free users to donate or pledge would be to unlock older Patron content when newer content is added.

For example, if you create a game with four scenes, and free players can only see scenes 1 and 2, when you add scene 5 at whatever point for patrons, you should make scene 3 available for free users.

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes