Unreal Engine Onhold Project Elimination: The Forbidden Planet [Test version v0.55] [MATEYDEV]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I'm really impressed by its visuals so far. I'm wondering what kinds of enemies there will be - if they will all be (relatively speaking) humanoid or if there are plans for anything beyond that.

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
I'm really impressed by its visuals so far. I'm wondering what kinds of enemies there will be - if they will all be (relatively speaking) humanoid or if there are plans for anything beyond that.
Extracted from the "Plans" section of the dev's Discord Channel:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TJ412

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Reminds me of Alien Quest: EVE. Is it actually similar?~ And what are the minimum requirements for playing this one?

Nor-40k

Jan 6, 2019
How about the next test-version? I quite like this one, but wasnt there an announcement for an release set a week ago?
At least I think it was stated somewhere on the Dev-page

Damian888

Mar 6, 2020
Ooooogh// Drop fps((( I hope on optimizations in future. By the way, this game nice.. but also drop HP very fast when grabbed, that's no interesting// Hey, developer.. give more way to survive for player. What about some debaffs and just fall stamina instead of drop HP ?? And (with some debuff stats) add full belly by sperm by sick/hard emotions heroine and slow/lame walk like in resident evil when low HP and by sick/debuffs stats) This will be add more realistic and atmosphere in game)

Reactions: Jakeman250

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
First thing that came to mind was human ham. I just want to share what came up on google images for human ham.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course it's just a typo of human. Unless we're getting some fat ugly bastard pig men or something lol.
Not that anyone on the internet would not know by now, but is indeed what humans are .
That last link is actually one that I read in high school. Man, I am old ...

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
this game excelent this game can become new era of excelent game ever made i will end and demo save in my document :) is worth to wait full game

Reactions: MoreNow
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes