Unreal Engine Onhold Project Elimination: The Forbidden Planet [Test version v0.55] [MATEYDEV]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

thatguy46

Aug 4, 2018
Very well polished!
I like that the voicing has sections of silence. Makes her seem more like a human being than a voicebox.
I appreciate the options having the ability to turn down sharpness - it is too high for my liking in the default setting.
It's cool that there is kinda a weird puzzle to work out how to find all the scenes - trying to work out the best way to get knocked down (I found that the best way is to jump into spit).

WulfGuy21

Jul 24, 2020
I played your demo and this game looks great. I know everyone is comparing it to AQE but i think thats a really positive thing. AQE was great and what youve done here so far looks really promising!

Looking forward to whats next with this game!

May 25, 2017
I'll do all of you better. Both AQE and this game are ripoffs of Metroid Fusion *mic drop*

Seriously, enough with the "AQE clone" comments. It's a 2D explorative platformer exploring a sifi facility. AQE might have done it before this, but Metroid Fusion and even games like Kurovadis did it before AQE. Does that make AQE a Kurovadis clone? Does that make Kurovadis a Metroid ripoff?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I like it but the 3D one offers more tension and better view of the sex. I can't see things as clearly in the 2D style game. I like viewing the penetratin and seeing the booty jiggle. That's in Section 7 but not here. Outside of that this game plays smoothly and I had no issues running it even though my CPU is so ancient it may have crawled out of Hillary Clinton's snizz. Got 5 of the positions. Didn't do much other than let the monsters have their way with me. Controls are good, UI navigation isn't hard. Overall good but I'll prefer Section 7 always. That game has a better atmosphere and view.

Reactions: Mr.Shark

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Is there any way to disable VR activation? Every time I open the game, VR is open. I close SteamVR but that also closes the game. Please help.

datboi2oo6

Nov 26, 2017
I think this looks great, just needs some polish (player controls are a bit awkward and the animation transitions should be a little faster so it feels more responsive). I'm very impressed and I'm excited to see where this goes.

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
I wish I could edit the dead zone for my left stick so when I try to go right, the char wouldn't try to duck each time cause my left stick is sensitive.

marisa32

Apr 13, 2019
Is there any way to disable VR activation? Every time I open the game, VR is open. I close SteamVR but that also closes the game. Please help.
It's a common issue with Unity games, that are not set with "VR disabled" or something like that. Or maybe the issue is SteamVR, I don't know.

So one of the fix is to create a shortcut, right-clic the shortcut then go to Properties, at the end of "Target", add one space then -nohmd. The result should be "gamefolder\game.exe -nohmd"

And of course, launch the game through the shortcut to bypass SteamVR. Hope it helped.

Reactions: Workhorse

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
It's a common issue with Unity games, that are not set with "VR disabled" or something like that. Or maybe the issue is SteamVR, I don't know.

So one of the fix is to create a shortcut, right-clic the shortcut then go to Properties, at the end of "Target", add one space then -nohmd. The result should be "gamefolder\game.exe -nohmd"

And of course, launch the game through the shortcut to bypass SteamVR. Hope it helped.
Thanks. That did the job.

hongshiba

Mar 1, 2021
The game looks very good from the screenshots. Immediately I will try how interesting the gameplay is. Thanks for sharing.————

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes