Unreal Engine Onhold Project Elimination: The Forbidden Planet [Test version v0.55] [MATEYDEV]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
its literally $2 on patreon. the dude is creating quality stuff and is extremely polite and responsive on Patreon and Discord.

Reactions: Keffisch

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
its literally $2 on patreon. the dude is creating quality stuff and is extremely polite and responsive on Patreon and Discord.
Yeah, and a LOT of people just know this game thanks to THIS website. So, you get some you lose some? They are many reasons for not using Patreon and they aren't even of financial nature.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, and a LOT of people just know this game thanks to THIS website. So, you get some you lose some? They are many reasons for not using Patreon and they aren't even of financial nature.
yeah idk he has a patreon idk if he has other ways to receive support. look at the games making $100,000 PER MONTH on patreon lol go complain on those threads.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Okay, then maybe folks should recommend the dev put the game on SubscribeStar.

DerDennis

Oct 21, 2017
WTF DO I DO WITH THE SECURITY KEY I CAN'T FIND THE DOOR FUCKING ANYWHERE
How the hell did you manage to get the key? I cant even win against the first three enemies.

You can find the door which you need the key for, if you leave the storage room to the right und use the elevator there.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
What additions have been made in this version? Any new enemies or scenes?
3 new enemies and only 2 of them currently have scenes. around 11 new animations and tons of areas to explore. The boss supposedly has up to 5 animations and the bigger normal enemy has 4 with the previous small enemies having 9. The map + assets and overall look is just stunning for the short time they worked on it. The next update is set for 4-5 months from now. Given that they finished up most of the assets that were all done by hand, I'd say the next update is gonna be pretty packed since they don't have to create so much crap from scratch.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Damn, it's actually pretty hard, especially having to start from scratch. I couldn't find any way out of the room where you get the emergency card, and the teleporter item doesn't work for me, so I let a bug kill me and selected "return to base". That keeps the card, so you can get the senior engineer card after. That unlocked the boss fight (though there are more doors that it locks), which I very quickly lost.

Reactions: Damian888

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
3 new enemies and only 2 of them currently have scenes. around 11 new animations and tons of areas to explore. The boss supposedly has up to 5 animations and the bigger normal enemy has 4 with the previous small enemies having 9. The map + assets and overall look is just stunning for the short time they worked on it. The next update is set for 4-5 months from now. Given that they finished up most of the assets that were all done by hand, I'd say the next update is gonna be pretty packed since they don't have to create so much crap from scratch.
MateyDev is working alone - everything in this game is done by him. Same with his other game, Sector 7, which was put on hold in order to complete this game, Project Elimination.

Damn, it's actually pretty hard, especially having to start from scratch. I couldn't find any way out of the room where you get the emergency card, and the teleporter item doesn't work for me, so I let a bug kill me and selected "return to base". That keeps the card, so you can get the senior engineer card after. That unlocked the boss fight (though there are more doors that it locks), which I very quickly lost.
I was very frustrated for the first 45 minutes - bugs, so crazy lost, some items not doing anything. Then I explored and understood how the map works and how important it is to jump and not move too too fast - youll miss something or end up at the bottom of an area.

What additions have been made in this version? Any new enemies or scenes?
There are quite a few new scenes and enemies. More enemies and scenes were planned, but they have been pushed to the next update. This update, is PE test version .2 or .02 I believe.... many games dont have half of what this already has and they are many versions released...

thatoneguy12

Jul 26, 2017
I played for like an hour and a half running around looking for what the senior security key is used for and legit couldn't find it. A mini map would make this game about 100 times better.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
I played for like an hour and a half running around looking for what the senior security key is used for and legit couldn't find it. A mini map would make this game about 100 times better.
According to the discord, a map is the most in demand feature to be added.
You have to get the Emergency Keycard to access that lift which takes you to a small space that has the Engineer Keycard for the Boss. I don't think the Security Keycard is in this version, but I could be wrong.

thatoneguy12

Jul 26, 2017
According to the discord, a map is the most in demand feature to be added.
You have to get the Emergency Keycard to access that lift which takes you to a small space that has the Engineer Keycard for the Boss. I don't think the Security Keycard is in this version, but I could be wrong.
So the emergency lift brought me to the sr security card. That's where I'm lost at sadly.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
So the emergency lift brought me to the sr security card. That's where I'm lost at sadly.
You just take the lift back down - that allows you to open the door to fight the boss (which will End the game, resulting in fresh new start as save system isn't implemented in current build).

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes