• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Onhold Project Elimination: The Forbidden Planet [Test version v0.55] [MATEYDEV]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
This is probaly going to be a dumb question, but... why RIGHT Shift for Run when every other key used in the game is on the LEFT side of the keyboard?
Left shift works too, might be a problem on your end

bad_mofo

Jul 4, 2020
Really looking forward to this game. But to surpass EVE - it is an ambitious goeal. The only thing EVE is lacking is, that there are no facial animations. So I think this is the way to go. Good Luck!
As soon, as the game has more content - I will concider, to support the creator on patreon, since EVE is one of the very best h-games, I know, so if anything goes in this direction, it is worth of my full support

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
For Section 7's sake I hope this works out. Goodluck dev!
Thanks!
First of all, Sector 7 is the BEST game out there and its barely (character variety, scenes/positions) developed. This game, PE, is so fucking wonderfully in the same spirit - and done so, so far, with a lot of promise. I am SO GLAD you added 3some and bj - both are sorely missing in Sector 7.

I know this is a super sneak early early peak! But I'll still be as critical as I can be for your sake:

Sex scenes blocked by characters roaming and then becoming stationary - they should do something creepy - like stand further away and have some kind of.... horny anticipation action....
Enemy characters spawn at random? By this I mean, when going through areas and returning to them, the enemy that was there, left un-attacked, disappeared after instantly going back into that area.
I think her face needs work - either more animation or more detail? Im not sure - maybe better eyebrow animation or something?
100% needs more enemies but you already know that. You HAVE to add a facehugger - random drops from the ceiling would be super excellent.
The hammer weapon worked very effectively. I tried just killing them all, and it was very easy to do so - no misses, no weird unexpected issues.
I think there should be a wear-down mechanic? or something, in regards to that.... vomit.... attack... which is fine, but maybe it dissolves her clothes slowly? or maybe these creatures are just super fuckin weird and it slowly degrades her cognitive abilities - maybe controls dont work as expected, or attacking an enemy actually engages in a sex scene - preferably unique sex scenes only unlocked when she's degraded enough - reverse rape of course, or something.

I had more but i forgot! ill play more and post again if anything sticks out.

I only played on the lowest difficulty setting fyi.

STOKED for the next release!!
Thanks! will add more contents and fix things.

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks!

Thanks! will add more contents and fix things.
I only played S7 for a little but really enjoyed it! Hoping for further developments on it :)
Downloading this too to give it a try, best of luck!

Edit: Just played for a bit, very well animated! I also see the similarity between your 2 games. Not a fan of mashing E to break out, but that's common on these games to mash out of a sex scene :)

Last edited:

parjoala

Aug 23, 2017
How do you get all 7 scenes? I could only find 3 of them - two grabs and one gor spitroast scene

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
So here I am, my left hand at the controls, pressing every button it could reach, trying to figure out how to attack the enemies.
To my dismay and horror, it turns out I actually have to take my right hand off of my "joystick" and use the mouse.
Please let players redefine the controls

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
I have to say that i love both of your games dev. I really hope you will continue working on them because the potencial is insane. This game just as Sector 7 could be huge. You are moving in the right direction just don't give up on it. Quick suggestion that comes to my mind for this game would be maybe try to add zoom option or gallery.

First of all, Sector 7 is the BEST game out there and its barely (character variety, scenes/positions) developed. This game, PE, is so fucking wonderfully in the same spirit - and done so, so far, with a lot of promise. I am SO GLAD you added 3some and bj - both are sorely missing in Sector 7.

I know this is a super sneak early early peak! But I'll still be as critical as I can be for your sake:

Sex scenes blocked by characters roaming and then becoming stationary - they should do something creepy - like stand further away and have some kind of.... horny anticipation action....
Enemy characters spawn at random? By this I mean, when going through areas and returning to them, the enemy that was there, left un-attacked, disappeared after instantly going back into that area.
I think her face needs work - either more animation or more detail? Im not sure - maybe better eyebrow animation or something?
100% needs more enemies but you already know that. You HAVE to add a facehugger - random drops from the ceiling would be super excellent.
The hammer weapon worked very effectively. I tried just killing them all, and it was very easy to do so - no misses, no weird unexpected issues.
I think there should be a wear-down mechanic? or something, in regards to that.... vomit.... attack... which is fine, but maybe it dissolves her clothes slowly? or maybe these creatures are just super fuckin weird and it slowly degrades her cognitive abilities - maybe controls dont work as expected, or attacking an enemy actually engages in a sex scene - preferably unique sex scenes only unlocked when she's degraded enough - reverse rape of course, or something.

Hey, just a quick note. If you like Sector 7 you might also like Bioasshard arena in case you haven't heard about that game already. They have somewhat similar concept.

Last edited:

achnor

Aug 1, 2017

Just to side note this -

What the hell is Sector 7? I love these games, but I've never heard of it?

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Just to side note this -

What the hell is Sector 7? I love these games, but I've never heard of it?
It is their first project that is currently on hold while this smaller one is being developed for better funding due to lesser requirements to turn out content. It is also amazing but the last release was unfinished and crashes alot, but the potential for it is stupidly good. Hopefully they might clean up that last rushed out build sometime in the future so you can play around with the wave spawning and not have constant UE crashes.

https://f95zone.to/threads/section-7-project-unknown-101-test-version-update-mr-matthew.58610/

How do you get all 7 scenes? I could only find 3 of them - two grabs and one gor spitroast scene
So the normal grabs from the idle position is

Standing from behind
Standing Doggy

Then if you jump in the air into a spit attack you will then get a random choice of these options when they grab you on the ground.

Reverse Cowgirl
Sitting Cowgirl
Doggy
Sitting style of missionary

Then the game over scene is always a 3some riding blowjob but the scene can be achieved if more than one enemy is present when you get grabbed.

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
Like mini Section 7 + AlienQuest,H animation still wonderful.But it feels like this project still need a couple of years to get done if the dev do the hard work all by himself.
I still hope to see one day Section 7 complete.Good luck!

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes