Unreal Engine Onhold Project Elimination: The Forbidden Planet [Test version v0.55] [MATEYDEV]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Will attempt the Grand Nut Bust tonight to this, haven't given it a go yet. The fact that people are comparing this to Alien Quest however... that's a straight up fucking honor right there - Grimhelm is a god damn fucking titan, so to be amongst his ranks puts this game, and Matey as well, amongst rarified air.

Great job Matey, it warms my heart to still see you in the game and pumping out quality work that appears to be very well received this far. Keep on keepin' on brotha

1627354870664.png

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
3D models + 4K textures and Real time lighting require higher GPU consumptions and most video games with 4k textures are also did. This is quite common for the video game.

Will attempt the Grand Nut Bust tonight to this, haven't given it a go yet. The fact that people are comparing this to Alien Quest however... that's a straight up fucking honor right there - Grimhelm is a god damn fucking titan, so to be amongst his ranks puts this game, and Matey as well, amongst rarified air.

Great job Matey, it warms my heart to still see you in the game and pumping out quality work that appears to be very well received this far. Keep on keepin' on brotha

View attachment 1320900
Thank you

Last edited:

Rape Lord

where is GRIMHELM
Donor
Oct 16, 2018
the 3d project hes working on is great, but he needs alot more hands on deck to complete it. im happy hes working on this now.

Reactions: Spectre001

spammerkami

Aug 17, 2017
3D models + 4K textures and Real time lighting require higher GPU consumptions and most video games with 4k textures are also did. This is quite common for the video game.
Will you include 2k textures down the road? I guess the 'real time lighting' may be the main performance hog instead of textures, unless the system is VRAM capped.

edit : nevermind, got my answer from a couple of pages before. :)
Also, will you add any animations to the skeletons/bodies when they change direction from right to left and vice-versa? The existing walk/run are gorgeous and really smooth but it feels a little jarring when the character changes direction.

Reactions: Spectre001

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Will you include 2k textures down the road? I guess the 'real time lighting' may be the main performance hog instead of textures, unless the system is VRAM capped.

Also, will you add any animations to the skeletons/bodies when they change direction from right to left and vice-versa? The existing walk/run are gorgeous and really smooth but it feels a little jarring when the character changes direction.
Not sure about resize 4K textures but will try to optimize the game.

Also, will try to fix about animation vs direction :]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes