Unreal Engine Onhold Project Elimination: The Forbidden Planet [Test version v0.55] [MATEYDEV]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Was gonna skip... then i saw the screenshots... was hit with so much nostalgia.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Looks nice, but plays rather poorly ATM. Performance isn't great for the visuals you're getting, and controls/animations are far from being fluid. Wish you luck in optimizing the game!

Jun 30, 2017
Time to review
Animation is kinda stiff both normal animation like walking, running and sex animation. Voice is good though, character appearance and pose also look kinda stiff, need to make those more smooth and natural.

End. But well this is a Demo so eveything can be improve in the future, i hope we have clothing and weapon system in the future as Alien Quest while a very good game, lack some element in my opinion. Also option to masturbate and a lust/horny bar which represent the state of mind of character toward sex (like the higher the bar the harder to break free,....), more sex phase/stage per monster (well as a game that similar to Grimhelm game, i think you know this kind of thing as most side-scrolling sex game have)

Well looking forward to your game

MATEYDEV

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Time to review
Animation is kinda stiff both normal animation like walking, running and sex animation. Voice is good though, character appearance and pose also look kinda stiff, need to make those more smooth and natural.
It'll be the same because most of the works are completed, which is mean there will be no fix for those works in the future, hope it's ok.

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
right now that's a good start for a demo but I prefere to wait to see if it's worth it to pledge it , if this creator is reliable for my trust . A lot creators using unreal engine don't give nothing news or any updates I wonder if they really keep their project alive .... or Milking money .

Leo369

Jan 6, 2018
If you enjoy this one , go check out his another project. It calls Section 7: project Unknown 101. Im sure you gonna love that one too

Reactions: MATEYDEV

pyurium

Aug 26, 2019
Random question. I noticed when you launch the game the title is "Forbidden". You don't happen to be the dev of a really old 3d sidescroller game called "Unforbidden" that only had a couple of updates until the dev went missing? It was on blogspot.
Dude, I remember when I used to watch the developments of that game so much! I wish that dev was able to finish what he started. I have an 'unforbidden' shaped hole in my heart </3 I was really looking forward to that game.

Reactions: Xill and MacDakka

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Huge Potential, so far I found out 4 position——one: stand/back lay down one or two.

action part is good, ui is clean. Waiting for more.
I found seven. There are actual terms or lingos for some of these positions but I cannot for the life of me remember them.

Standing:
Standing from behind
Standing doggy

Knocked down:
Doggy on knees(must hurt like hell)
Head and one leg raised missionary
Raised hugging missionary with boob sucking
Reverse cowgirl
Threesome reverse cowgirl spit roast (seems to happen more often when approached by another enemy during head and one leg raised missionary also during game over animation)

Last edited:

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Um, never heard of that until now.
Sure ... that is exactly what Bruce Wayne told me when I asked him about this Batman person. :sneaky:

So here I am, my left hand at the controls, pressing every button it could reach, trying to figure out how to attack the enemies.
To my dismay and horror, it turns out I actually have to take my right hand off of my "joystick" and use the mouse.
Please let players redefine the controls
This, so much. I hate platformers that utilise the mouse. Unless you have some secret, specific plan that absolutely hinges on the mouse use, please give us the option!
... Although given the game's early state, I have no doubt that an options menu with keybinding will be implemented - just chirping in so it does not get forgotten. ;)

Speaking of the game's early state, as all the others mentioned: Fabulous start, matey! From what the animation quality, vibe and atmosphere promise (and from what Section 7 already established), this is going to be one the big ones. (y)

Quick note, also stemming from Section 7: I absolutely adored that interactive game over sequence, where the heroine lies on the floor post-rape, and if you do not get up - or in the later stage, adding just another level of hotness: Crawl away - in time, a door opens at the end of the corridor, and another monster comes over to have his way with her again (completely with different animations and all!). I so hope that this game will have something similar to that. :)
Even these days, every time I hear that door open and that weird faceless boner-zombie stagger over while I frantically try to crawl somewhere safe (knowing full well the futility of it), I get blown away by that much care and attention in designing what in other games is just a 'You lose'-screen! Aye, showing instead of telling, indeed! :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes