5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nikki<3

May 12, 2018
Holy, honestly it is pretty amazing to me. Next step would be to add more variety of charachter and genders (top would be char creations but i realize it makes things hard and long). I would also suggest a resize chat function, i know you can reduce the size of the whole hud, but i mean specifically the chatbox only.

Anyway i love it! <3

Last edited:

pl4tinum

Mar 17, 2020
The next update will add new poses and minor changes. character customization will only be when the game switches to a 3D engine (Unity), and this will not happen soon. In addition, lizard is now sick, so we wish him a speedy recovery

likesbootyok

Jun 29, 2020
Holy, honestly it is pretty amazing to me. Next step would be to add more variety of charachter and genders (top would be char creations but i realize it makes things hard and long). I would also suggest a resize chat function, i know you can reduce the size of the whole hud, but i mean specifically the chatbox only.

Anyway i love it! <3
try Second Life

Jun 16, 2020
It's fun, had some fun both with the official version with some humans and the patreon version here with some bots. Does anyone have the new update? Really liked the pov.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
THere is room for multiplayer Eroges just look up Bondage Club, its a sorta dress up+RP Tool with Chat rooms and interacable avatars.

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
interesting concept, could see later down the road if the content is varied enough to use this as a side things for wow erp. logging off retail goldshire to meet up in this "game" but you'd prob need to pretty much rip all of wow's player assets lmao

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote