GarlaQK

Jan 9, 2019
Legitimate question, why even have her be a human and talk about all the rarity of humans, just for her to become a robot in all but name right from the start? It feels redundant and just for shock.

Jan 16, 2020
Ok then ...

- Then render are very good, most of the dev job was probably on the quality renders (and on the UI)
- This is all about cyber-dollification (with no avoidable amputations & piss content)
- The game is not a "Free Roaming" game but "Point & Click" game where you must click on the right place in the right order
- There is no choices in the game, all the "fun" are the good render, and find the thing/pixel to click

That said, finding this object/button, in this one corner, of this one room, to click to continue the story is just super tedious Maybe fun at start, but quickly very annoying. This one fact have remove all the fun for me, when i was finally stuck at the "toilet-doll" stage (witch also it's not my fetish).

The extreme modification/amputation/toilet content may be one problem for people, but the search to find the rightplace to click to continue is just what have kill the game for me.

Not a bad game, i like the renders, but a "help me i am stuck" button is probably needed (maybe as option for Patrons).

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Who made this pixel hunt and thought it was fun. Just could have used all that time to make more renders instead.

Elena_20

Jan 12, 2021
Finally here something deeply different!
A joy for the eyes.
The plot should be stabilized a bit, but this is only the beginning and therefore I will see how it proceeds.
... because it will continue, right ? ...

valet

Aug 13, 2017
Very nice game, the plot and art is fantastic, 10/10. But it'd be much better to make the same game but in visual novel form, with text choices, not as boring pixel hunting.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes