Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Project EVE [v2.0] [HexErotica] - Compressed

Win/Linux [180 MB]
- - - -

Mac [175 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ProjectEVE-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
It's an interesting cyberpunk premise, but the gameplay is rather tedious—clicking on the screen. And the narrative is pretty confusing, too. Players soon become confused about which POV they take because it shifts among multiple roles without an explicit indication and transition. At the end of the day, you won't be able to know which character you are playing --- one minute, you are cleaning the apartment in a maid uniform and rubbing your dick next.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
After choosing an outfit by clicking on the closet you have to click on the bottom right(?) to confirm it.

The glasses are on the nightstand(?), they're not prescription glasses but more like VR goggles. Then you have to click on a poster to "use" them.
indeed, VR lenses or goggles. Glasses... this word is confusing here

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
I agree with slavegal above. The sudden POV transitions are a bit jarring and the excessive trigger hunts to progress scenes is a bit annoying.
The setting is good, nice renders and models. The obscene fetish content will be appealing to some while revolting to others. I found most of it to be fine, the vagina mouth caught me off guard.
Pad the content a bit more leading up to various endings while addressing the issues and you'll have something good for the niche fetish crowd.

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
Not bad, I like the idea and the extreme content. In fact, I believe that there are many developers who unfortunately refrain from creating content of this type because the moralists of the day (who do not differentiate reality from fiction or a certain number of pixels of a human being) come to criticize negatively, not because think that the thing is poorly done, but simply because they don't like it.
But...it's a hell of point and click. It's really tedious.There comes a time when it is not worth continuing to play. So, the idea is good, the realization cuold be better.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Some of the stuff is quitre sexy, but this amputation shit is revolting. Also the "mouth pusy" modification is nightmare fuel.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes