atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Damn. No. Is an horror game, really.
I love slowly changing in a girlfriend/wife with tatoos, wears, piercing and hair cut, but here is horrible. HORRIBLE.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Body modification chop job nightmare.
Can't get passed point of finding glasses when you click them it says "Augmented reality enabled" But you can't do shit beyond that. Honestly, deleting game anyway because seriously not something i like.
The girl is attractive at the start but the mod shit is just plain fucked up it would take a real sick minded person to come up with this shit or enjoy it.

Reactions: atrebor68

Sou_Suzumi

Aug 18, 2019
OK, I'm not even mad about the fetishes, tbh, I got to the end, and the renders are well done.

As others have mentioned, the story makes no sense, and the changes in PoV turn everything weird and confusing.

But the worst part has to be the pixel hunting. Especially because it's a pixel hunting that is completely useless, by what I was trying, there's not even multiple endings or meaningful choices, you just have to click a random object instead of clicking "next" on a visual novel. And if it was a visual novel where you just clicked "next", it would probably be a more enjoyable "game".

I love slowly changing in a girlfriend/wife with tatoos, wears, piercing and hair cut
And what are some good games like that? I'm seriously trying to find some kind of female protagonist SoL where I can go around and get banged and maybe change into said girlfriend/wife, but it's either pretty hard to find something like that, or I suck at using tags.

Sou_Suzumi

Aug 18, 2019
The beginning is impressive. But I'm stuck cleaning the apartment. I seem to have cleaned all the apartment. What else can I do?
There are a few 'loops" of cleaning the apartment. After you clean the apartment the first time (the trash bags) you need to leave from the door, then you'll se a small cutscene and return to the apartment.
Then you have to pick the VR goggles on the table at the side of the bed, and clean the apartment again, picking up all the... golden poop that is around (yeah, there are many things in this game I don't understand, this is one of them). After that you go to the bathroom and click the toilet, and at that cutscene I assume most people will give up on the story, close it and never return.
You'll return to the apartment again. Pick the VR goggles, look at the table in the middle of the room, and then find the 3 pixels you need to click to get a thumb drive. With this thumb drive you'll be able to turn on the computer, and then buy a sex doll. Go back to the table and the sex doll box will be there, you need to click the locking mechanism to open it, then close it, and THEN click the "unbox" button (lower right corner of the screen) that will make you use the sex doll, and in this cutscene you suddenly grow a dick or change PoV, I have absolutely no idea, and it's one of the complaints me and other people have with this.

After that cutscene, IIRC you just need to leave the apartment again to see the final cutscene.

Try GGGB or, my bests now, HARD DAYS and STEPS OF DEBAUCHERY.
I also liked Echoes of Deception
OK, thanks, will take a look.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Sadly there's too few corruption games where it's either the boyfriend/husband doing the corruption or there is no boyfriend/husband at all. Almost every one of them include some kind of cheating/cuckold/ntr angle which I don't care for at all unless it's male MC building a harem in which case the bf/husband in question is usually terrible anyways.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes